Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) (1301 Views)

Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Aunty Adana JenilehinTayo Skruna from Jehovah chosen ministries came to my house to eat Boli and Tomatoes,when she got here she brought out two big Oranges and asked me to suck them till there's no Juice ib them again... so I started sucking... and sucking.... and sucking......

since last week till this moment I'm still sucking

I'll post the pics when I finish sucking,Thanks
Re: She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2017
God of Heaven! FairlyUsedpant Is Back...

God Why?

Abeg Take This Guy And Give Me Back That Fowl That Died Yesterday

1 Like

Re: She Put My Hands On Her Oranges And Asked Me To...(pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2017
DeadRat:
God of Heaven! FairlyUsedpant Is Back...

God Why?

Abeg Take This Guy And Give Me Back That Fowl That Died Yesterday

shocked

I'm not Fairlyusedpant

He's my mentor... I'm the only ambassador for Boli sent from the spirit world to show that Boli Is sweeter than Preeq/prick

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Beast / What's The Worst Thing Anyone Have Done To You / I Am In Love With My Husband's Girlfriend - Married Lesbian Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.