Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79171 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by hooklover: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?

He switched cos as at then buhari looked like one with serious mission to change the status quo.

But unfortunately he complicated lives of folks and dere was no point they to manage him for 8yrs at this rate.
Just change him outrightly.

Also changing buhari is good as it sends a clear message to power that power belongs to the masses..
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by humilitynike: 12:16am On Dec 16, 2017
sir, abeg ur opinion is causing my harm Dan good. am ur fan bt not in politics
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by jumobi1(m): 12:29am On Dec 16, 2017
MBAKA WHY?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by hooklover: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

This is not about labelling .

Atiku was not selected because they knew he was not electable as he had a record of criminality.

You seem to be sidestepping the issue of his criminality.

If Atiku makes a trip to USA without incident, I would be at the forefront of his campaign.

We would never elect a thief.

C ur mouth like thief.Na thief and efcc and icpc has not brought case against him..

Buhari yet to bring any alegations against him.

Even if he thief and he used the money to setup Intel's that employ folks is it not better that all the thieves that kept their money abroad and no jobs created at home.

In life look at the other side don't c life from only one side.

If its only the jobs he has created for youths shows he can offer something.

Just imagine d thief in ado rock takingb$1 billion dollars to fight book haram that more that the entire budget of the north for more than 2yrs.

This is fraud going on using Bokoharam as cover....we are not talking of monies from nnpc not going to TSA..

If u close eye to this evil going on cos u want to prove point u are a thief and crook....

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by poseidon12: 12:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Now you are talking. You have come back to your senses obviously.
Tribalist Buhari has been very bad news for Nigeria. The worst President of Nigeria so far.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nsikanmonday: 12:57am On Dec 16, 2017
Political pastor
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Gkemz: 1:23am On Dec 16, 2017
We need people like Atiku who are not given to intimidation when everyone who declared interest in the presidency is being harassed and oppressed by Buhari's agents of intimidation, DSS and EFCC, he stood strong. May God use him to throw that dullard out of Aso villa. Nigerians (excluding the suffering and smiling zombies) have long desired so much for positive change. Not the ingenuine change brought by Apc.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Caseless: 1:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!
I don't believe mbaka said this. These are not his words.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Ugbavihi: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!
Brother God will surely bless you..

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Jonjerrie(m): 1:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
bro who want to associate em self with a failure
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by wizsolzy(m): 1:49am On Dec 16, 2017
this man done come again

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by deji17: 1:56am On Dec 16, 2017
Will Mbaka deny this news? Time will tell.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by hooklover: 2:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Caseless:
I don't believe mbaka said this. These are not his words.

Bu t if he says let vote buhari he has done well u will believevabi?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Ruggedpen: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.
This information is false, he didn't say anything about Atiku

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by BetaThings: 3:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Whether that statement was issued by Mbaka or not, it is a valid basin of facts.

I personally do not think Mbaka is smart enough to coin such write up, but who ever wrote it, captures the essence of the moment.

I don't think it is smart to say that another man is not smart enough
When some people said such about Jonathan, you and your friends were up in arms!
IQ and EQ are God-given. I don't deride people on that basis

Billyonaire:
We will all Atikulate our votes in such a way to completely Buharize the incompetent emotional wreck from Aso Rocky Estate come 2019.

Never again should we allow sentiments to impregnate our minds, because we have seen the direct experience of the miscarriage of Change by the demonic AP&Co Ltd.

Out of sentiment, You did not vote Buhari in 2015
You are also campaigning for Atiku now, out of sentiment
You have resumed your inflammatory language again. And your hypocrite candidate speaks of division
Money is talking for you

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Fake servants of God everywhere.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by AlanSugar(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.

"and one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in politics"...., well, he's proven you wrong hasn't he?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by nothernstar: 5:51am On Dec 16, 2017
You should go and sit down. You are a confused priest. You causing more criticism to yourself. You are unstable rolling were the cash is seen.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by HillsBlaze(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Pls keep ur endorsement of Buhari, just don't come and taint our President come 2019 for us.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Splashme: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2017
navyseal2220:
Confused Afonjas already attacking Fr. Mbaka because he is now supporting Atiku. When he was supporting Buhari you were praising him. Confused lots...all they know is amala, amala, amala.

Buhari is never an option
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by kizaronto: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2017
BornAgainMay:
I thankGod for All my Ex girlfriends in my life

That's all I can say

Mbaka will never stop deceiving himself....Two faced-sword and hypocrisy
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Matrixluv: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2017
Mbaka again
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by 9isguy(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2017
Let's see if he will ever smell dat seat in Nigeria

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by emmie14: 7:01am On Dec 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided nah una sabi...One thing i know ia dat ATIKUCHUKWU NNAMDI is wasting his time.We dnt want a THIEF to ruin our economy
You have just one vote. Vote for your choice Buhari. My choice is Atiku. Nobody can question my decision.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by frankwyte: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2017
From the likes and share it's quite clear Buhari is going out. whether it was Father Mbaka or not! Winter is coming and we need the man to weather that storm.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
In the game of politics you have no permanent friend or enemy only permanent interest.The same fr mbaka that supported buhari nawa.

Na so life be oogringrin
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2017
hooklover:

C ur mouth like thief.Na thief and efcc and icpc has not brought case against him..

Buhari yet to bring any alegations against him.

Even if he thief and he used the money to setup Intel's that employ folks is it not better that all the thieves that kept their money abroad and no jobs created at home.

In life look at the other side don't c life from only one side.

If its only the jobs he has created for youths shows he can offer something.

Just imagine d thief in ado rock takingb$1 billion dollars to fight book haram that more that the entire budget of the north for more than 2yrs.

This is fraud going on using Bokoharam as cover....we are not talking of monies from nnpc not going to TSA..

If u close eye to this evil going on cos u want to prove point u are a thief and crook....

Your choice is that of a known thief.

As I've said some of you are real shameless.

Simply because you want power you would take anyone as your candidate.

Atiku is a felon in the US and someone has gone to jail already in a case In which he was indicted.

If he makes a trip to USA without incident I would campaign for him.

I know he can't so there would be no such campaign

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Winnyluv(f): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2017
This story is fake ooo. Fr Mbaka did not declare his support for Atiku. Let us desist from spreading false information. They should have posted a video as an evidence.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by migeoart(f): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2017
This man should face what God sent him!!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Danachuks(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2017
•••Talk less please, you should know you're a man of God, and men of God don't talk much
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Danachuks(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2017
you alone said so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56