Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic (24689 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Wishes 'Barka Da Sallah' To Muslims With Beautiful Makeup Photo / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by labelle123(f): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
simply beautiful
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
BS! Total BS! Rita isn't a beautiful lady at all. The fact that people thinks she's pretty amazes me, I swear. After so much enhancements and stuff, abi? You need to see her in person and during the late 90's undecided. She was an eyesore.. her Dracula dentition lasan... you go run commot. Shine ur guys, my guys, abeg!
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by Smartademu(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
My crush. tongue tongue grin
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by Dafreeguy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
oh my days,she's so fucking beautiful
u ain't bad either with those killer curves
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by Dafreeguy(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
oh my days,she's so fucking beautiful
u ain't bad either with those killer curves
Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by femora007(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic by DianaJ(f): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2017
Aunty Dominic abeg go marry stop slaying undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collins, Nina's Boyfriend: "Miracle Will Dump You Soon. Come Pack Your Things" / Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Huddah Monroe Celebrates 3 Months Of Celibacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.