Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! (1643 Views)

Low Interest In Data Analysis By Aspiring Programmers / Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Aspiring Programmers Come In Lets Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by TheTechMan: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dear Seun, as a programmer and owner of one of the biggest forums in Africa what are you doing to help upcoming and aspiring programmers who are looking up to you as their role model.

There's no denying the fact that you are one of the big names when it comes to IT (programming in particular) in Nigeria.

You should be at the forefront of creating platforms to train up and mentor people who have passion for programming.

I am also directing this message to all the top class programmers in this country who only wants to make money and brag about their competence and projects.

I challenge Seun and all other heavyweight programmers in this country to start organizing free codecamps, trainings, mentorship and whatever noble means it will take to help people who are passionate about computer programming to achieve their dreams.

If Nigeria is going to become a global software development hub, then the experienced programmers need to step in now and do the needful! Government don't have our time, they are after elections and their pockets!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by directonpc(m): 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
You seem like an experienced man too. You too can start something.
We run "Benue Tech Forum" over here.
Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2017
I'll appreciate if seun does something,but I'm not depending on him or anyone else.Nobody was there for seun,he was there for himself.

You can be an expert self taught programmer by yourself

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by afonja112: 3:14am On Dec 17, 2017
directonpc:
You seem like an experienced man too. You too can start something.

We run "Benue Tech Forum" over here.

Yes o, see what other nairalanders are doing - https://friendosphere.com/, https://www.gdevit.com/

and even the screenshot below sef na former nairaland person? @op, you sef go start your own and stop blaming seun.

Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2017
TheTechMan:
Dear Seun, as a programmer and owner of one of the biggest forums in Africa what are you doing to help upcoming and aspiring programmers who are looking up to you as their role model.

There's no denying the fact that you are one of the big names when it comes to IT (programming in particular) in Nigeria.

You should be at the forefront of creating platforms to train up and mentor people who have passion for programming.

I am also directing this message to all the top class programmers in this country who only wants to make money and brag about their competence and projects.

I challenge Seun and all other heavyweight programmers in this country to start organizing free codecamps, trainings, mentorship and whatever noble means it will take to help people who are passionate about computer programming to achieve their dreams.

If Nigeria is going to become a global software development hub, then the experienced programmers need to step in now and do the needful! Government don't have our time, they are after elections and their pockets!

Its not seun's job to. And also there are already mentorship programmes and workshop well in Lagos sha for loop, Django Girls, Cchub coder for girls, Angular 2 meet up, maybe you're not following the right community
Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by afonja112: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
pcguru1:

Its not seun's job to. And also there are already mentorship programmes and workshop well in Lagos sha for loop, Django Girls, Cchub coder for girls, Angular 2 meet up, maybe you're not following the right community
True that, everyone blames other for their own misfortune. Why is the OP not blaming Sai Baba?
Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by wane01(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
pcguru1:

chairman am still waiting for your PDF. file
Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
wane01:

chairman am still waiting for your PDF. file

I said after this is done and they send the PDF, it is not yet done unless you want the previous year
Re: Dear Seun You Are Letting Aspiring Programmers Down! by wane01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
pcguru1:

I said after this is done and they send the PDF, it is not yet done unless you want the previous year
Owww u didn't explain o
I just wanted to use it for a statistical report

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Data From An Api Using Fetch Api In Javascript / C Sharp Questions? Which Guru Can Write This Program??? / Iphone,ipad And MAC OS App Designers,where Art Thou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.