Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song (32812 Views)

Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by obailala(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Luukasz:
What of the sperm I donated to my wife or is it the food I donated to my stomach or the shit I donated to my toilet
You are free to also post all that on your favebook page.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
BlueLORD:
,z
wu b nahh?
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by bleskid: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnnyDaniel:
Eazi, definition of stupidity......
undecided
AnnyDaniel:
apart from your family member .. who know you? bro.dont hate someone who has done good ... is not easy to be famous.. pray for blessings .. dont hate someone blessings.. GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by DaddyKross: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Spaxon:
As woman no de put mouth for man talk.....

I have nothing to say......

Wife material kiss
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Kobicove(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
The reason why there is low download is probably cos the song is wack undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Luukasz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
obailala:
You are free to also post all that on your favebook page.
My boy youre free to repost it
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Deo1986(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mr Eazi is ok with borehole but his songs are trash.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by jimyjames(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
he should open a pure water business just to promote the song undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
I like Mr eazi.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by congorasta: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

Even get mind promote him sweet song with the useless donation angry angry angry angry

#No Filter Attitude
shut d fukk up
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
tstx:
If you like build stream for them... We still won't pour you water
Speak for yourself
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Loyalblak007(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one.Lemme download the song now sef tongue
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by SurefireFashion: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
"team"

check my signature ⬇️⬇️
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by joenor(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice one from Mr Eazi smiley
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by PrinceBravo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Most Nigerians are just too quick to criticize..... lets applaud him. sinking a borehole is not easy .....
most people that are even criticizing him hasn't done anything compared to this one in their lifetime....
Kudos Mr Easy...

*CEO Prince Bravo Concept/Event Management...*

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by ClitoPen: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
mr easi is talented but he is also stupid, that borehole is useless, if u cant go big rest abeg, wetin be that?

Even get mind promote him sweet song with the useless donation angry angry angry angry

#No Filter Attitude
Na typewriter u de use?
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by erico2k2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnnyDaniel:
charity is good and no one good can ever be a bad thing to them.!
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by erico2k2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
PrinceBravo:
Most Nigerians are just too quick to criticize..... lets applaud him. sinking a borehole is not easy .....
most people that are even criticizing him hasn't done anything compared to this one in their lifetime....
Kudos Mr Easy...

*CEO Prince Bravo Concept/Event Management...*
U know.peoole wey dey Hungry nah dem voice dey loud pass so as to be heard . Some people criticism nah unto say them dey drink well water or even river water .

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Spaxon(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Wife material kiss

You won't kee me
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Spaxon(f): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
kaycee125:
Coconut head
smallie
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Ogaonos: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
wetin u don do 4 d needy nd poor.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Olagde(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
smiley

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by iamJ(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ogaonos:
wetin u don do 4 d needy nd poor.
we dont hang around the poor
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Harrynight(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
i tried so hard to LIKE/PLAY atleast one of his songs but i still cant... dont knw y
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by hoygift(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
is not
naso
cry eazi
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by daddyzgal(f): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
I never really liked Eazi, until I met him, very eazi going dude grin, laid back and humble .....I don't care much for his songs but I like his personality and the fact that he grew up in my hood smiley

No matter his motive for drilling the borehole,at least he did something that's going to make some people happy even if its just a small community
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by Ogaonos: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:
we dont hang around the poor
smh abeg eazi don jazzy nd other celeb/ordinary nigerian who undastand wat is to 2 b poor nd who giv bak 2 change lives.i greet nd salute u.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
AFFORDABLE ESTATE LANDS FOR SALE AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM N500K. DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL. Call +2348034113771, 08155539270 (WhatsApp +2348027390046).

Buy 1 Plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer city magboro

Call +2348034113771, 08155539270 (WhatsApp +2348027390046)

1) CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 2
Behind Phase 1, Igbogun road, Ibeju-lekki
3 minutes after LaCampaigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Promo Price: N700k per plot
Promo: Buy 5 get 1free
Title:Registered Survey

2) CHRISTAL VILLA GOLD PHASE 1
3 minutes after LaCampaigne Tropicana Beach Resort
Promo Price: #800k
Title: Reg. Survey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIBHK3vs-Z0

3) WALTON GATE ESTATE, SANGOTEDO (2 mins drive from Lagos Business School Sangotedo)
TITLE: GAZETTE
Payment Plan:
Outright 0-3 months 12M (N11.4m on outright payment)
Initial Payment #2m

4) OPULENCE ESTATE, LAKOWE GOLF TOWN (1 minute off Lekki Epe Expressway along Lakowe Lake Golf and country Estate road, Lakowe).
TITLE: GAZETTE
Payment Plan:
Outright 0-3months N10.5m (5% off – N9,975,000 )
4-6 months N11m
Initial Payment N2m

5) ARIUM ESTATE, Abijo GRA (C of O) beside Nicon town II, Off Lekki-Epe Expressway
Payment Plan:
Outright 1 -2 months - N7.5m
3 months - N8m
6 months – N8.5m
Initial Payment N2m

6) LEGIT COVENANT CITY ESTATE (BEHIND PUNCH NEWSPAPER MAGBORO)
Price: #6m per plot
Title: CofO

7) Urbanbase Estate (Governor’s Consent), Bogije, Ibeju-lekki, off Lekki-epe Express
Payment Plan:
Outright 0-3months – N10m
4-6 months – N10.5m
Initial Payment N2m

cool Westwood Park Estate II (C of O), Monastery Road, Sangotedo behind Novera-lekki Shopping mall (Shoprite, Sangotedo).
Payment Plan:
Outright Payment for 450sqm - N9m
Outright 0-3months – N12m for 600sqm (5% discount on outright payment)
4-6 months – N12.5m
Initial Payment N2m

9) Greenwich Estate (C of O), Monastery Road, Sangotedo behind Novera-lekki Shopping mall
Payment Plan:
N30,000 per Square Meters
Outright 0-3months

10) Villa Garden City, Magboro.
Behind MFM prayer city
Price: #650 per plot
Promo offer: buy 6 get 1 free
Title: Registered survey

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
3 Months Plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

11) Royalty Gardens, Shimawa
5 mins drive from the New RCCG Auditorium
Promo Price: #2,500,000 per plot
3 months installment: #3,000,000
6 months Installment: #4M
Title: Registered Survey &
Global C of O in Process
Survey:#150k/ plot?

12) Casavilla Estate Magboro
Behind the Punch news Paper Office.
LAND PRICE: N2M
TITLE: C of O
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

Fully finished 3 bedroom bungalow @Casavilla Estate:
Outright: N8.5m
Installment:
N4.5m initial deposit
12 months installment - N358k monthly
24 months installment - 191k monthly

Carcass 3 bedroom bungalow:
Outright: N6.5m
Installment:
N3m initial deposit
12 months installment - N268k monthly

Fully finished 2bedroom bungalow:
Outright: N6.5m
Installment:
N2.5m initial deposit
12 months installment - N358k monthly

Carcass 2 bedroom bungalow:
Outright: N4m
Installment:
N2m initial deposit
12 months installment - N179k monthly

13) THIRD MAINLAND COURTS
Prices: ?20million(400sqm)
N30million (600sqm)
N40million (800sqm)
N50million (1000sqm)
Title: Supreme Court Judgment

CONTACT us:
Call +2348034113771, 08155539270 (WhatsApp +2348027390046). Let's discuss your plan and give you the best options.
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by jacyhelen(f): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Few Weeks ago Mr Eazi dropped a new song titled 'pour me water', a week past he complained of low download of the song on Twitter, And fans reacted, Now to Promote it big time, He just built a free Bore hole for a village, with a signpost in it, see below plus reactions!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/mr-eazi-builds-local-free-water-tap-for.html

no matter what,mr ezi is better than speedarlington
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by pawesome(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
you neva lack water during dry season dts y to u is useless
Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by bedspread: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnnyDaniel:
HUMAN BEINGS!!! ANYTHING U DO, THEY MUST TALK

Re: Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song by hexy40: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
why is every one trying to be like NwaAmaikpe? Is that the only way to be recognised in nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Kaffy Slams Fan Who Said She Shouldn't Post Update Of Her Husband's Recovery / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.