Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,583 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (148452 Views)

Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Troublemaker007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
crownedprinz:

hahah obviously i know the phone you using is among this category...hahahahahahahpwaahaha

My broda I rather dey phoneless than not use iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by simongonner: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
itelMobileNG:
CC: Lalasticlala, honsule and dragnet
is there an update for itel1516?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Reeberry: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
crownedprinz:

I really don't understand your statement oh......
That your camera looks like what they snapped with Malata phone.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by crownedprinz(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Troublemaker007:

My broda I rather dey phoneless than not use iPhone.
so we are in the same light?? why are you now countering my statement?? but you could be using iphone 4s sha....we never can tell
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by crownedprinz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reeberry:
That your camera looks like what they snapped with Malata phone.
Uhmmm av been trying to check which camera sha.......because i didn't snap any picture for you to see plus are you sure we are on the same page?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Troublemaker007(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
crownedprinz:

so we are in the same light?? why are you now countering my statement?? but you could be using iphone 4s sha....we never can tell

If i’m using iPhone4s that means my village people are winning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by princeade86(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
klinro:
Got my own last week. I should do and review sef
how much
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by crownedprinz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Troublemaker007:

If i’m using iPhone4s that means my village people are winning. cheesy
hahahah this guy you are hillarious.....anyways thumbs up to you
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Reeberry: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
crownedprinz:

Uhmmm av been trying to check which camera sha.......because i didn't snap any picture for you to see plus are you sure we are on the same page?
Which same page?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by DrLivzy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Not a fan to Itel no matter hw it looks. If de like make de put frigbe inside...
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Joemetry(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2017

NOLLYWOOD THIS DAYZ NO DE TRY OH..!

LIKE SA NA BEFORE WE FOR DAHN GET SOMETHING LIKE;

*MY TRIP TO LIBYA

*MY SLAVERY EXPERIENCE IN LIBYA PART 1

*MY SLAVERY EXPERIENCE IN LIBYA PART2

*LIBYA AND SLAVERY

*HOW I CONQUERED SLAVERY IN LIBYA SEASON 1

*SLAVE TRADE IN LIBYA SEASON 1

*THE RETURN OF SLAVES PART 1

NA LIE?

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by geebehn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
donbrowser:
Rubbish phone.
My ht50 rocks better
Homtom right?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
crownedprinz:
I still consider Itel, Gionee, Infinix and the likes as chinco till tomorrow
Even your over-rated Xiaomi, OnePlus & Huawei are still chinko

2 Likes

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by ikemesit4477: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
klinro:
how much did you got yours?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by chi4ik(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm using itel 1703 & the tablet na die. 6000Am, 1Gb Ram & internal memory 16zGb. 7.0 inch, camera rear 8mp & from 5.0 CPU 1.3
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Asuokaa: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ipfreely:

airbnb inspired setup spotted.

Keen to see how well this works, especially with our vastly different social and security situations.

https://cotenant.com.ng/trust-safety/ Please Go through our trust and safety page
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Remix10(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
crownedprinz:
I still consider Itel, Gionee, Infinix and the likes as chinco till tomorrow

TECNO NKO

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by stonemind(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
god forbid I'll never go back to iPhones rocking my tecno phantom 8 jeje
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by eitsei(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
klinro:
how much?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by felixinfinity(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm using itel 1703 & the tablet na die. 6000Am, 1Gb Ram & internal memory 16zGb. 7.0 inch, camera rear 8mp & from 5.0 CPU 1.3

Pls. I want to buy this phone. Tell me its GOOD points and WEAK points.Thanks in advance.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by felixinfinity(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by felixinfinity(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
felixinfinity:

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by pamcode(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Itel was the lst Brand of phone I bought with my own money and it was durable. Things went down hill when it fell in to a Pot of stew unknowingly and rested there for few mins before I discovered and rescued it.

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Itel is only valid for that 12+1 month of its warranty!

After that, the camera go wash, the speaker go burst. (sounding like bobrisky in bed)

The body go wear and tear at the same time.

With their rubbish ram.

I hate itel + tecno with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Who's going to buy this damn Crap again.. Always backward
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
I swear to God, I'm never gonna use ITEL again in my life
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by IdeyFindWife: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
CirocBoi:
I can bet with my life that this phone ram is 1gb

1gb or 2gb

Still

Rubbish!!!!

Shuooo, were you expecting 6gb R before?

These pple need high level White-Garment excorcism for every spirit of "1gigLimitation" bothering their destiny to be flogged away!

Milking the masses, flooding our market space with mass-produced low-Qual junk claiming to be "targeting the low-end spectrum of the market"!

Una well done!!
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by damoskiy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
stalyf:
smiley smiley

I know you can dash me this phone for Christmas...help a brother.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by mamaafrik(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
AnodaIT:
This one they are stylishly avoiding to mention the memory, hope it's not 512MB RAM
it's 1gb,friend of mine bought one last week but the battery is should have bin like 4-mah or more
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by mamaafrik(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
klinro:
how is the battery like bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlock Iphone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/7/7s Imei Code Online Unlocker Iphone / Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.