Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (148451 Views)

Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by simongonner: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
itel its not that bad the way people portrait it to be

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Tonytonex(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sike:
it's actually N30000. Mumu
the N3000 was delibrate "mr i too know" just wanted him to read it himself. Uwaka!
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Asuokaa: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ipfreely:

And your service fees? Certainly less than the 3-5% airbnb charges hosts?

yah we run on subscription not commission
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by ofemigeorge(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
emmanuelike:

Then you need deliverance!!
I can't cope with a phone that can't make good use of its proclaimed ram, itel lived up to expectation with its ram and. Camera. .

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Promiseisaac(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2017
mamaafrik:
how is the battery like bro.
3000MAH
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Promiseisaac(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Those of u that come here to say shit about itel need to stop that rubbish!. itel is just like any other MTK phone we have in nigeria, the likes of tecno, infinix, gionee and co.. dont come here to say rubbish about itel or any other phone if ur daddy cannt produce one talkless of u. itel is a good phone especially their latest selfie phone which is the s12 and the s32, even the price of those phones should tell u itel have u at heart. just with 30k u have itel s32 that runs on 7.os, 1gig&2gig ram, 16gig rom, 4lte(2gig version), fingerprint sc.., two front camera and a 3000 battery mah and many other futures. if na tecno do this kind phone or infinix it will cost more but here is the itel s32 ur saying rubbish about itel. stop that shit.

2 Likes

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by mamaafrik(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Promiseisaac:
3000MAH
i understand dat,my friend's own look like it drops pretty fast than as expected.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2017
emmanuelike:

Then you need deliverance!!

shocked shocked
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2017
Promiseisaac:
Those of u that come here to say shit about itel need to stop that rubbish!. itel is just like any other MTK phone we have in nigeria, the likes of tecno, infinix, gionee and co.. dont come here to say rubbish about itel or any other phone if ur daddy cannt produce one talkless of u. itel is a good phone especially their latest selfie phone which is the s12 and the s32, even the price of those phones should tell u itel have u at heart. just with 30k u have itel s32 that runs on 7.os, 1gig&2gig ram, 16gig rom, 4lte(2gig version), fingerprint sc.., two front camera and a 3000 battery mah and many other futures. if na tecno do this kind phone or infinix it will cost more but here is the itel s32 ur saying rubbish about itel. stop that shit.

Thank you smiley
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by klinro(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
tonguengineer:

How much did u get it

got it for 30,000 naira in 3C Hub, computer village
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by klinro(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
mamaafrik:
how is the battery like bro.

So far so good. Last a full day
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
klinro:

smiley
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by NLOwner(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
klinro:

So you still an Itel marketer? Wow

You must really love your job.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
NLOwner:

So you still an Itel marketer? Wow

You must really love your job.

Kindly message us, so we can gather some specifics on what's going on and dive into addressing this together. We'd be happy to look into any issues you might have with itel.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by NLOwner(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
itelMobileNG:

Kindly message us, so we can gather some specifics on what's going on and dive into addressing this together. We'd be happy to look into any issues you might have with itel.

I raised up some issues with my banned moniker (whizpeter), how many have you addressed? You promised to improve in 2017 but no significant improvement..

Someone close to me bought an Itel without consulting me and it came with touchpad issues outta the box, can you beat that?

Una matter tire me, walahi!

You guys also chickened out of giving out/borrow a review phone to me because you know your image will be dented should an independent personnel review any of your devices..

I dey here dey wait una..

Those that bought your overhyped S31 are already lamenting!
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Whizpeter(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello @itelMobileNG, I'm back for y'all.. Did you miss me?
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by neomatrix1027(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
itelMobileNG:

I still see no reason why recent Itèl phones are not having 3G/4G on both SIM slots.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by henry007(m): 2:06am On Jan 04, 2018
NLOwner:

I raised up some issues with my banned moniker (whizpeter), how many have you addressed? You promised to improve in 2017 but no significant improvement..

Someone close to me bought an Itel without consulting me and it came with touchpad issues outta the box, can you beat that?

You guys also chickened out of giving out/borrow a review phone to me because you know your image will be dented should an independent personnel review any of your devices..

You review phones as in video review or blog?
Do you have a YouTube channel?

I would like to see something you have reviewed maybe because you seem like the type to expect a 3GB Ram from a 30K device or maybe you might just turn out to be sensible with decent expectation based on price. Time would tell.

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Whizpeter(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2018
henry007:

You review phones as in video review or blog?
Do you have a YouTube channel?

I would like to see something you have reviewed maybe because you seem like the type to expect a 3GB Ram from a 30K device or maybe you might just turn out to be sensible with decent expectation based on price. Time would tell.

Smiles...
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Whizpeter:
Hello @itelMobileNG, I'm back for y'all.. Did you miss me?

Thanks for reaching out to us, we're here for you and any issue you might have
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
neomatrix1027:
I still see no reason why recent Itèl phones are not having 3G/4G on both SIM slots.

We definitely understand how that would be a concern and would love to help! Please not that the itel S32 LTE comes with 3G/4G LTE. Thanks
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
NLOwner:

Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us. Let’s work together to find the best course of action for the points raised.
1. We would continue to improve on our services year in year out. It might not be at the speed you expect, but we would definitely improve in line with our business model
2. On the issue of having touchpad out of the box, kindly encourage your friend/relative to take the phone to our Carlcare service center for professional support. As far as the phone is brand new, the warranty would cover the repairs.
3. We give review devices to recognised bloggers or journalists. Unfortunately, we could not confirm you belong to any of the aforementioned group
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Gseries: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
@ itel mobile bought the S32 as a gift to my Aunt was called that the phone fingerprint icon(ui) does not support the configuration for her to enroll and use it. When you tap the icon it only displays pattern, pin and password. How do I resolve this issue has sent email, Facebook message no reply. Require a response or I will return the phone to MicroStation where I bought it.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by henry007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gseries:
@ itel mobile bought the S32 as a gift to my Aunt was called that the phone fingerprint icon(ui) does not support the configuration for her to enroll and use it. When you tap the icon it only displays pattern, pin and password. How do I resolve this issue has sent email, Facebook message no reply. Require a response or I will return the phone to MicroStation where I bought it.

To configure fingerprint, you must first set up a password/pattern/pin. You can watch any of my unboxing videos to see how it's done.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1KCA2K9ZJRy0Cds8plXKQ/videos?view_as=subscriber
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Gseries: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
henry007:

To configure fingerprint, you must first set up a password/pattern/pin. You can watch any of my unboxing videos to see how it's done.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB1KCA2K9ZJRy0Cds8plXKQ/videos?view_as=subscriber

Thanks but prefer a response from Itel Mobile, am not a newbie to fingerprint/biometrics. Itel mobile your response
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by henry007(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gseries:

Thanks [s]but prefer a response from Itel Mobile, am not a newbie to fingerprint/biometrics. Itel mobile your response[/s]

yw
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Kaykerry(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2018
A device with so much features...its wow! S32 is wow

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by itelMobileNG: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gseries:

Thank you for reaching out. We're here to help with any issues you maybe having.
To set up the fingerprint, you would be required to select a backup option which could either be display pattern, pin and password. Once you have selected the backup security mode, you can then go on to set up the fingerprints.
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Kaykerry(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
I have just one statement for you, have you gotten this S32 yet...use it before you condemn it
OnyeOGA:
Itel the worst smart phone ever.
Abeg, na backwardness dey worry the phone.
grin
Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2019
crownedprinz:
I still consider Itel,Gionee, Infinix and the likes as chinco till tomorrow
Pls remove gionee from that list. That phone is far better than the other three

1 Like

Re: Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2019
adecz:

Typical unprogressive Nigerian.

* they produce nothing,

* create nothing

*discover nothing,

* invent nothing,

But specialize in criticizing those who
Are making genuine effort to progress..
Are we not buying their products with our own money? Should our money go to waste? Shouldn't we enjoy what we purchase with our money? Reconsider your comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlock Iphone 4/4s/5/5s/6/6s/7/7s Imei Code Online Unlocker Iphone / Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.