Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari (2014 Views)

“face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / Amaechi To Nigerians: Rate My Performance In Transport Sector So Far / Meet The Youngest Politician In Nigeria, His Age Will Shock And You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by emeckzy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
The internet never forgets! A punch news paper publication of Wednesday June 17, 2015 has surfaced online.

The punch news paper headline on that day was: "OLD AGE WILL LIMIT MY PERFORMANCE - BUHARI"

This has drawn criticism and outrage on all social media platforms are some are calling on him not to recontest the 2019 general elections.

A facebook user posted the newspaper screenshots and wrote:

"Please advice your father, Buhari to leave Nigeria for Nigerians come 2019, since he has wholeheartedly admitted that old age will limit his performance which is already evident to all today especially to you read this post."

More @
http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/throwback-age-will-limit-my-performance.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by Punstar: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
2019 be the judge

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by Northernonyenku(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Even when you where young I was told your case was different, you just don't like seeing ppl happy
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by fergie001: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Excuses excuses excuses,
Everyday

I just tire

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by prospero5(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
nwaAmaikpe ti take over
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by PFRB: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
The current Buhari has the swag of 62 year old.
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by femolacqua(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
You don't mean it. What's the old man looking for? Just the lust for power by all means.
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
I dont blame this man at all
Rather I blame all the fools singing his praise even in a glaring failed state

The man knows he is old and weak
The cabals are calling the shots
He is obviously not aware of anything

2019 is around the corner
Please retire this grand father back to his farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by merit455(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Northernonyenku:
Even when you where young I was told your case was different, you just don't like seeing ppl happy
lollll,easy
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by eagleeye2: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
But the guy already foretold the future. So why is everyone attacking Bubu? #FreeBuhari
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by anonimi: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by eagleeye2: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
I dont blame this man at all
Rather I blame all the fools singing his praise even in a glaring failed state

The man knows he is old and weak
The cabals are calling the shots
He is obviously not aware of anything

2019 is around the corner
Please retire this grand father back to his farm
The last thing the Cabal wants to hear is that Buhari wants to step down or step aside.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by eagleeye2: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

You have made a FAILED attempt at being funny. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]
He is one of the problems of this country. But telling him that is pointless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by anonimi: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by anonimi: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
eagleeye2:
The last thing the Cabal wants to hear is that Buhari wants to step down or step aside.

That is our job, as the citizens and voters.
Can we do it

1 Like

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by possibility99: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
emeckzy:
The internet never forgets! A punch news paper publication of Wednesday June 17, 2015 has surfaced online.

The punch news paper headline on that day was: "OLD AGE WILL LIMIT MY PERFORMANCE - BUHARI"

This has drawn criticism and outrage on all social media platforms are some are calling on him not to recontest the 2019 general elections.

A facebook user posted the newspaper screenshots and wrote:

"Please advice your father, Buhari to leave Nigeria for Nigerians come 2019, since he has wholeheartedly admitted that old age will limit his performance which is already evident to all today especially to you read this post."

More @
http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/throwback-age-will-limit-my-performance.html?m=1
how old is trump 71 years old and a bet u he ll still want to go for a second time.... Please why not leave buhari alone and beg pdp to look for sum one that has good vision for nigeria oder than ur atikuakwensu...hahahah
Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by fergie001: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari by Alexgeneration(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
The dullardeen knows he is weak in body, mind and soul. His brain cells are dead.

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket / BREAKING: Fayose Speaks On His EFCC Ordeal / Breaking: PDP, Gov. Ortom Cruising To Victory In Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.