Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (81370 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Xda59:

So the policemen you people abuse and ridicule everyday on the streets are Emir's children right?
this is a very remarkable Acussations to make, i think you will find it's the other way round, the police are the ones who are doing the Abusing and ridiculing or perharps you are the one Abusing and ridiculing the police sad
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Azam101: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
ashjay001:

1. Its not just a nigerian thing sic Prince Harry! Its d way d world rolls! Hustle hard n lay d way for ur kids. U dont expect Trump's kids to work in a run of d mill job?

2. Is any fault of d boy for being born into a foremost royal family?

Thats d facts of life, roll with it or get rolled over!
More blessing befall on you bro!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Azam101: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

So a man with all these qualifications of his doesnot deserve to be ASP simply becos his father is an Emir?

The igbos will ask:"I ga buru ogbenye,buru amosu?"
Meaning:"will u be wretched n still be an obstacle of progress at d same time?"
Poverty of the mind and inferiority complex is disturbing the dude.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Dey laugh na,I fit call u that anytime ooogringrin
Ask that guy what "ogbeni" abi u nor care to know?gringrin
oya! tell me wetin be ogbeni! grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Azam101: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:

I can see u r d abusing type
Byee
don't blame him when he can't celebrate someone success what do you expect?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
gypsey:
oya! tell me wetin be ogbeni! grin
Nor fear,jus calm downcheesy
It mean my brothergrin (yuroba language)grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Nor fear,jus calm downcheesy

It mean my brothergrin (yuroba language)grin
okay! grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
gypsey:
okay! grin
Egbongringrin now u don learn oogrin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by hall21: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin angry

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by hall21: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
sad

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Fideo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:
congratulations to my elder brother too.

may Almighty God continue to guide and protect u.

idiot boi, u dont know maybe u are older than him. Recieve small common sense IJN AMEN
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by edupedia: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Argue with me when you get your tenses correct.

For your info., he'll need another 7 years or more to get to where I am.

....who cares to know which cloud u live in?....admission to the academy is state by state and not between north and south...did anyone from his state complain to u?....by the way u are looking at a future IGP while u use ya bad belle dey crush all your brothers around u...shior.....
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by correct7: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
This one join Police force for Rank not for work. Tomorrow you will hear inspector general
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
olasaad:

Yes he will. Someone that studied abroad with all his credentials still end up in NPF. Here in the south most of the rich children will rather work in CBN or NNPC. If he choose to work in CBN nothing will stop him so now the guy decided to join NPF and you guys are still complaining. Hahah! What do you want Nigerian

Thanks for this comment. Very intelligent one.

My 1st thought was "NEPOTISM" !!! But your perspective is a refreshing one. wink
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by GenAnsahCinC: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad
I do tell people, Nigeria is who knows who

Why should I celebrate this nonsense?
Shior

Modified
And to those saying he passed through the academy. How many poor men's children have you seen in Police Academy?
Some are even saying he's over qualify cos he attended University of Buckingham, idiota with low self-esteem.
I don't respect people that have things handed over to them,,, most of them have never worked for anything in their life.

u are indeed a hater.
The boy went to police college in jos where graduates are trained to become officers. The undergraduate is police Academy at kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Awaja(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Send him to sambisa ASAP
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
CastedDude:
Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido, the first son of His Highness Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II and the grandson of the late Emir Ado Bayero, has become a police officer.

Prince Aminu born in 1991 joined the Nigeria Police after he graduated from University of Buckingham united kingdom with Bsc accounting after which he left for Riyad the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he studied Arabic before coming back to Nigeria and did his NYSC in Lagos.

The prince then joined the service of the Nigeria Police, Plateau Academy where he passed out with the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).

It could be recalled that the ASP's late grand father, Emir Ado Bayero was a police officer before he joined the diplomatic work, then became the emir of Kano.

Congratulations to the Kano royal family, particularly his highness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/emir-of-kanos-son-prince-aminu-sanusi-lamido-becomes-a-police-officer.html

Congratulations Not Only to the Celebrant Officer but also the Entire Royal family Of Kano.

It's to see the Youths taking Over and assuming positions of Leadership.

Certainly it's welcome development as another young officer is actually the Force PPRO of the NATION'S POLITICAL CAPITAL.

Once again Congrats Sir
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Collins87: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
I like this! But who gave him the job? The father should answer this quickly.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad
I do tell people, Nigeria is who knows who

Why should I celebrate this nonsense?
Shior
If they give you the job, you will say it was given because they've the juicy recruitments lyk DPR, CBN, FIRS etc for their children.... Now an Emir's son is a police officer, you still complaining..... Work on low self esteem, and self pity ........btw or auto s'ori... Your miracle is on the way...

Modified
And to those saying he passed through the academy. How many poor men's children have you seen in Police Academy?
Some are even saying he's over qualify cos he attended University of Buckingham, idiota with low self-esteem.
I don't respect people that have things handed over to them,,, most of them have never worked for anything in their life.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by abnot: 12:02am On Dec 16, 2017
I can’t imagine myself joining the Nigeria police force sha. These Hausa people always do things with power as the end goal. Congrats to the boy.

I guess you have something better but man I guess you are aware that joining the NPF as an officer is different from joining as a rank and file ? May be you should know that the first house I visited in banana island ikoyi is owned by a police officer. I have seen wealthy police officers in Nigeria and man at the end of the day a job with the NPF is better than most private sector jobs in Nigeria. (From my observation ).

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Haddock(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Where you dey wey e need 7 yrs to reach? You big like dat and you still dey here dey feel pain because a graduate is a police officer. If your credentials are checked and compared with this small boy own, I dey very sure reasonable private coy will pick him 10 times ahead of you.

Oh boy! See finishing! No joy, at all! Abeg take am easy with JoeMaddog

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Badirukehinde(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2017

Oga, the boy is over qualified oo. I can’t get a degree from buckingham and then use it to serve a dirty organization like the Nigeria Police Force. This boy joined the police at the prodding of his father and other northern hawks to be the Inspector General of Police in the near future. It is all part of the Northern hegemony.

The boy is on a mission.

Best comment on this thread
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2017
proclivity:
say hello to the new IGP in probably 15yrs.......

Make it 10 years
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Congrats smiley

Ode
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Govo4me2u(m): 12:52am On Dec 16, 2017
bamidelee:

e still dey pain you
go and sleep well when you wake up you'll be fine
don't mention me otherwise

The government and people like you are the real problem of Nigeria. Nemesis will meet up with all of you one day.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2017
olasaad:

Yes he will. Someone that studied abroad with all his credentials still end up in NPF. Here in the south most of the rich children will rather work in CBN or NNPC. If he choose to work in CBN nothing will stop him so now the guy decided to join NPF and you guys are still complaining. Hahah! What do you want Nigerian

How do you mean nothing will stop him if he chooses to work in CBN?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by gabbyfarms(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2017

Oga, the boy is over qualified oo. I can’t get a degree from buckingham and then use it to serve a dirty organization like the Nigeria Police Force. This boy joined the police at the prodding of his father and other northern hawks to be the Inspector General of Police in the near future. It is all part of the Northern hegemony.

The boy is on a mission.
that is de main target

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ? / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.