Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (81372 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by nawtyme: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hi ee
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad
I do tell people, Nigeria is who knows who

Why should I celebrate this nonsense?
Shior
Thankyou my man..u said it all without mincing words

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by ojuikwu: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
BREAKING NEWS,40 IGBO MEN RUN MAD AT KANO THIS MORNING

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Future IG of police

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Congrats
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by samstels: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
IG in the making .

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
And other countries of the world do it based on merit abi?
Ogbeni go sleep jare
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad

Shior

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by ojuikwu: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
ojuikwu:
30 TO FACE FIRING SQUARD

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by HOTsomething: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Man know man

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by ojuikwu: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
ojuikwu:
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Argue with me when you get your tenses correct.

For your info., he'll need another 7 years or more to get to where I am.

SCANNED.
LIE DETECTED.
MADdog. Unless u are the I.G of police. that boy go pass ur rank in two years.

And if na money level. he was already above par, before enlisting for the Nigerian Police force.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by tdayof(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

Shior

Another thrash. He went to police college. As you can see that's a single star which means ASP (probation/unconfirmed).

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
proclivity:
say hello to the new IGP in probably 15yrs.......
my dear,these hawks are not relenting a bit.
They will impoverish the children of the northern masses while planting their aristocrat kids as the eternal overlords of the north and by extension nijeriya.
The change never dey come o.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
The question is, did he get there by merit?
If his father wasn't the Emir, will he have gotten the job?
I think he passed through the academy
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

Shior
man, what are you saying self?? undecided

So, he is not capable??
Or NP is for the poor only??

You are confused i must say.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oga, the boy is over qualified oo. I can’t get a degree from buckingham and then use it to serve a dirty organization like the Nigeria Police Force. This boy joined the police at the prodding of his father and other northern hawks to be the Inspector General of Police in the near future. It is all part of the Northern hegemony.

The boy is on a mission.
Give that boy 15 years tops and he will be IGP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

Shior

I believe they would have given him from CSP rank for a start if we are to judge from his social class. not so sweet to serve a country like Nigeria especially as a security officer. How many Governors, Senators and other politicians give their sons to join Police. They rather secure them a space in Oil sectors and other head of service positions in Abuja. Or even better in Europe or America.

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
y e come resemble woman for d first pic
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Meal ticket
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Jahbles93: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
CastedDude:
Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido, the first son of His Highness Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II and the grandson of the late Emir Ado Bayero, has become a police officer.

Prince Aminu born in 1991 joined the Nigeria Police after he graduated from University of Buckingham united kingdom with Bsc accounting after which he left for Riyad the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he studied Arabic before coming back to Nigeria and did his NYSC in Lagos.

The prince then joined the service of the Nigeria Police, Plateau Academy where he passed out with the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).

It could be recalled that the ASP's late grand father, Emir Ado Bayero was a police officer before he joined the diplomatic work, then became the emir of Kano.

Congratulations to the Kano royal family, particularly his highness. Here come your future IG.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/emir-of-kanos-son-prince-aminu-sanusi-lamido-becomes-a-police-officer.html
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
I.G in the making,
that's how dem dey start opo.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by abfalkolly(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
olasaad:

Yes he will. Someone that studied abroad with all his credentials still end up in NPF. Here in the south most of the rich children will rather work in CBN or NNPC. If he choose to work in CBN nothing will stop him so now the guy decided to join NPF and you guys are still complaining. Hahah! What do you want Nigerian
You get sense
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
I.G in the making,
that's how dem dey start ooooo

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
congrats to him.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
The neck though
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by dieBYfire: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Where you dey wey e need 7 yrs to reach? You big like dat and you still dey here dey feel pain because a graduate is a police officer. If your credentials are checked and compared with this small boy own, I dey very sure reasonable private coy will pick him 10 times ahead of you.

Don't underrated people you meet on Nairaland ! In as much as there are many mad and senseless people on this Forum, they still got some powerful and influential people behind different monikers or as Guest viewers.
Don't think because you rant Sai Baba makes you very intelligent, always pick points and ditch irrelevant post so your life can be better!
The JoeMaddog has a point, but he should also realize that the boy is very qualified, it doesn't mean that buttons were not pressed... This is Nigeria!
Have fun wink

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Argue with me when you get your tenses correct.

For your info., he'll need another 7 years or more to get to where I am.
story for the gods.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
CastedDude:
Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido, the first son of His Highness Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II and the grandson of the late Emir Ado Bayero, has become a police officer.

Prince Aminu born in 1991 joined the Nigeria Police after he graduated from University of Buckingham united kingdom with Bsc accounting after which he left for Riyad the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he studied Arabic before coming back to Nigeria and did his NYSC in Lagos.

The prince then joined the service of the Nigeria Police, Plateau Academy where he passed out with the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).

It could be recalled that the ASP's late grand father, Emir Ado Bayero was a police officer before he joined the diplomatic work, then became the emir of Kano.

Congratulations to the Kano royal family, particularly his highness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/emir-of-kanos-son-prince-aminu-sanusi-lamido-becomes-a-police-officer.html
sanusi lamido isn't d son of d late ado bayero. He is his nephew

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by 4koff: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

Shior

He is going to be the IG in a couple of years also. Mark my words, just watch give time value in your very before. That's how Naija works. The Police he joined is just to guarantee his career and salary while he proceeds to do all the courses open in the police force. I doubt if he will ever do police work as he will be abroad studying while attached to an embassy where his school is with free accommodation , car, salary plus estacode. when he returns HE BECOMES AN AIG BEFORE THEM MAKE AM THE REAL THING IG.

6 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by jieta: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

Shior
i disagree with your point, i I'll not say is a level playing ground for all applicant but I've seen more average Nigerians who does not depend on anybody and still get admitted into NPF.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Police is your friend...... Happy policeship to you malam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ? / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.