Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (81365 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
how many times do we southerners help ourselves...the north hegemony will continue as it seems

Because we are all books without sense of reasoning . . . .
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
That's how Nigeria work. Plenty capable young Nigerians applied for this job but it was given to the son of a rich man at the end.... This one that won't go to work sad
I do tell people, Nigeria is who knows who

Why should I celebrate this nonsense?
Shior

Modified
And to those saying he passed through the academy. How many poor men's children have you seen in Police Academy?
Some are even saying he's over qualify cos he attended University of Buckingham, idiota with low self-esteem.
I don't respect people that have things handed over to them,,, most of them have never worked for anything in their life.

1. Its not just a nigerian thing sic Prince Harry! Its d way d world rolls! Hustle hard n lay d way for ur kids. U dont expect Trump's kids to work in a run of d mill job?

2. Is any fault of d boy for being born into a foremost royal family?

Thats d facts of life, roll with it or get rolled over!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by demefa(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oga, the boy is over qualified oo. I can’t get a degree from buckingham and then use it to serve a dirty organization like the Nigeria Police Force. This boy joined the police at the prodding of his father and other northern hawks to be the Inspector General of Police in the near future. It is all part of the Northern hegemony.

The boy is on a mission.
Ur a foolish fool. So once ur a graduate of Buckingham ur qualified to be a Nigerian Police Officer??
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Why not choose another name. Why confuse people with the same exact name as your father's. These abo.ki people can like confusion too much.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
leave God out this Biko....if I have the kinda family this young man have I know wer I will be with my 2.1 Pol Sci...

Many people with 2.2 in Pol. Sci from poor background are top managers in big organization.

Who did it for them?

Don't ever limit God.
Nothing happens without his approval. He knows the end from the beginning.

The wicked may think they are smart but they never know the misfortune that await them.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Awoofawo:
Oga sharapp! What is the lad age, does he have the maturity among other values to hold such position, how many years hes has put into the service to become ASP?!

No merit here.....same system that produced the like of Buhari and co is still being operate! angry angry angry angry angry angry
U see dat ur ignorance is showing.
So u dnt know that if u r a graduate cadet of police academy,ur graduating rank is an ASP?
The same wit a graduate of NDA,u avoid some lower ranks?
Somebody help me explain to this small pikin,I don tire
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Onyiridike:

Many people with 2.2 in Pol. Sci from poor background are top managers in big organization.

Who did it for them?

Don't ever limit God.
Nothing happens without his approval. He knows the end from the beginning.

The wicked may think they are smart but they never know the misfortune that await them.
De had d opportunity oga nobody is limiting God but nobe always we go de call God for things dat are clear sm of my folks with 2.2 are already doing well cos of d opportunity at dier disposal....like I said it is very easy for kids of rich connected guys to get job in dis part of d world...
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by mcafeez: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eyin weyrey... saying rubbish... The guy is correct.. so many ppl applied then no pick them and they have good qualifications. I graduated from university of East London and then no pick me... am I not qualified.

It's easy for rich and strong ppl pikkin to get jobs.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by kripen(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
I am envisaging accelerated promotion for him. by 3yrs from now he is already a DSP.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahahahaha....And he ranquote author=Okoroawusa post=63312095]
I can see u r d abusing type
Byee[/quote]
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Onyiridike(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
De had d opportunity oga nobody is limiting God but nobe always we go de call God for things dat are clear sm of my folks with 2.2 are already doing well cos of d opportunity at dier disposal....like I said it is very easy for kids of rich connected guys to get job in dis part of d world...

Of course, but those who have God may not have it easy but have it better.

His blessing makes rich and adds no sorrow.

Until you are close to some of these high-profile people you may not know what they are facing.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
For goodness sake, how is he over qualified?for one to be an ASP,he or she must have a first degree and must have undergone the NYSC. Is it because he studied abroad? Make un wake up abeg.Haba!
Alcatraz005:

Exactly. The boy is however over qualified and has a very sound educational background. I hope he serves Nigeria well.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by akintom(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

I don't respect people that have things handed over to them,,, most of them have never worked for anything in their life. [/b]

When you're full of sentiment and resentment, you will surely get your your thoughts blighted.

What do you mean by "most of them never work for anything"?

I suppose his certificates were handed to him, without serious academic work. According to your assumption.

You need to go understand the definition of work.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Argue with me when you get your tenses correct.

For your info., he'll need another 7 years or more to get to where I am.
hmmm. he is a pince. are you very sure of what you just wrote?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Are u aware every state is allocated a number of person to e admitted into Nigeria security outfits?the last NAF recruitment, Delta state was allocated six slots amist the thousands that applied. Abeg there is a mission to e accomplished here.its even glaring to the blind
olasaad:

Yes he will. Someone that studied abroad with all his credentials still end up in NPF. Here in the south most of the rich children will rather work in CBN or NNPC. If he choose to work in CBN nothing will stop him so now the guy decided to join NPF and you guys are still complaining. Hahah! What do you want Nigerian
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oga, the boy is over qualified oo. I can’t get a degree from buckingham and then use it to serve a dirty organization like the Nigeria Police Force. This boy joined the police at the prodding of his father and other northern hawks to be the Inspector General of Police in the near future. It is all part of the Northern hegemony.

The boy is on a mission.

If that is the case u won't work in Nigeria cos all organisation in Nigeria are dirty...u talk of police, what of customs and even the so called federal civil service commission... The zone of corruption
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
taurusmena1:
For goodness sake, how is he over qualified?for one to be an ASP,he or she must have a first degree and must have undergone the NYSC. Is it because he studied abroad? Make un wake up abeg.Haba!
Don't mind them .over qualified indeed...make we hear word jare.... He studied accounting, what of others that studied medicine! That means those ones go walk on moon cos they are extra qualified and too big for the job...

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
you are foolish so cos he studied abroad means he sabi pass those here

You are a big fool. Even if he chooses to become a toilet cleaner, frustrated lazy lowlife idiots like you who are poor financially and mentally will still complain.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Meritocracy:

Which one is over qualified with Bsc in accounting, is it not the same with Nigeria Bsc, I know if first class Bsc in accounting plus Msc applied for the same job without letter from political father nobody will give him the same job.

And which political father gave the rag tag policemen who get drunk and end up in the gutter their jobs?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
gypsey:
how can he apply? when the Emir's son has the job Already grin

So the policemen you people abuse and ridicule everyday on the streets are Emir's children right?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

#Hater #Hater #Hater #Hater #Hater
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by musa7m(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

na wre are you? That e go take am 7 year to get......and lie....
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Owolabeey003: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dat is d mentality of we nigerian.
seunmsg:

The emirs son is a Nigerian and legitimately deserves to apply and work for the Nigerian police. Stop this pettiness and free the young man. Who told you he's not a capable Nigerian?

If he had been employed by CBN or FIRS, you will still complain that people like him are taking the juiciest federal government jobs while police and N-power are left for the poor masses. Now that he decided to take up a police job, he's still not capable to folks like you. Is it a crime to be born into royalty?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Police pass Police o. Make God help poor man picking ni.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=63315211][/quote]

My friend please shut up. Have you ever been to the police academy? How many rich kids have you seen in the Nigerian police academy with smelly hostels and restrooms that is as filthy as a pit? Are you trying to be mischievous or you are just plain ignorant? Is it the same nigerian police you look down on and treat with disdain, you want to kill yourself over out of frustration just because the son of an emir joined?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
embarassed sad shocked cool cheesy grin grin grin undecided kiss lipsrsealed sad sad sad sad
ojuikwu:
BREAKING NEWS,40 IGBO MEN RUN MAD AT KANO THIS MORNING
shocked
ojuikwu:
BREAKING NEWS,40 IGBO MEN RUN MAD AT KANO THIS MORNING
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=LyfeJennings post=63315211][/quote]

My friend please shut up. Have you ever been to the police academy? How many rich kids have you seen in the Nigerian police academy with smelly hostels and restrooms that is as filthy as a pit? Are you trying to be mischievous or you are just plain ignorant? Is it the same nigerian police you look down on and treat with disdain, you want to kill yourself over out of frustration just because the son of an emir joined?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:
I usually don't argue with dunderheads but lemme spare you some few lines.
How many over qualified youth applied for the job before he was picked?
You are obviously living in denial if you think that boy was picked based on qualification.

You sound so sure. In any case unless you are from Kano this guy has not taken your place. You can still go and ask for the ASP job - if you are qualified.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by isnovic(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
The question not whether he is qualified.

The question is, without the backing of his family will he get the nod from the application stage.

Do you know that in recruitment, there is what is termed over-qualified candidates.

These ones do not also make the cut.

Then if you project into the future, imagine the corners that would need to be cut to push him along and those who would be sacrificed to achieve the end target.

Imagine, if he is not blue-blooded, how long it would naturally take him to rise through the ranks.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
I am sure Sanusi the Emir of Kano could easily get his first son a job in CBN , NNPC, or Even Private organization. I see this boy joining the police as patriotism and humility. Police job is not the goal of many foreign graduates like him. But wailers will never see anything good in those they so hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by Azam101: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
JoeMaddog:

He doesn't need to get to where you are presently. cox it will definitely be a useless and worthless place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) by femia1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=63311333]Prince Aminu Sanusi Lamido, the first son of His Highness Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi II and the grandson of the late Emir Ado Bayero, has become a police officer.

Prince Aminu born in 1991 joined the Nigeria Police after he graduated from University of Buckingham united kingdom with Bsc accounting after which he left for Riyad the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he studied Arabic before coming back to Nigeria and did his NYSC in Lagos.

The prince then joined the service of the Nigeria Police, Plateau Academy where he passed out with the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).

It could be recalled that the ASP's late grand father, Emir Ado Bayero was a police officer before he joined the diplomatic work, then became the emir of Kano.

Congratulations to the Kano royal family, particularly his highness.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/emir-of-kanos-son-prince-aminu-sanusi-lamido-becomes-a-police-officer.html
[/quote
Definitely inspector general in making, just like how his father was fixed high up as a CBN gov. Been a prince. Congrat bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ? / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.