Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals (56857 Views)

Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Ambode Reveals When ‘danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads / Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by CaptainFM1: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
kelvinreality:

My traveling bag and food items anytime I am traveling outside Lag

Taxi can convey you and your luggage to the airport. And if you have plenty things to carry, you can always hire a van.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Toluensdollars(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Am a proud Igbo Lagosian. My governor is working.
Did i just hear u say Igbo Lagosian or wot? Odika be carefull

3 Likes

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Another toll gate.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by centboy123456(m): 12:48am On Dec 16, 2017
Narldon:

OGA, this is POLITICS Section

who be dis one were u form come
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Bifrost: 12:50am On Dec 16, 2017
tballeyy:
MUMU. Are seeking for audience
Corporate fool. That's what you're.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by teelaw4life(m): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2017
So all the construction and it's just ordinary bus terminal. Here i was thinking they were laying the foundation for a light rail system.
E still good sha anyway.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
I trust my brothers from the other side, I can already see them asking foolish questions on this thread.

Development can not be complete for them until they see pictures of people selling gala and fan yogo in the plan of Oshodi.

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 16, 2017
Generate your own power from the abundant sunlight. Perfect replacement for the Lumos prepaid solar generator.

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Kutzy01: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2017
nickxtra:
Lagos, my country!
Ikeja my state!!!

1 Like

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by BigIyanga: 5:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Still going to be only a 2-lane highway after reconstruction?
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by tballeyy(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2017
Bifrost:

Corporate fool. That's what you're.
thanks for be a co operate fool. U are PEAK-COCK
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by muller101(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2017
mofedamijo:

How many yorubas do u have working in the east,how many please,i see igbo bus drivers,igbo conductors,food sellers,just name it they re all over south west,can u say same for yorubas in the east.
so opposite of yorubas in the West is igbos in the East. Stop reasoning like a tribalist. Don't you have yorubas in the north? Or south.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Bifrost: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2017
tballeyy:
thanks for be a co operate fool. U are PEAK-COCK

Only of I could make out what you just typed. You need some learning to do.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by nnokwa042(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
I trust my brothers from the other side, I can already see them asking foolish questions on this thread.

Development can not be complete for them until they see pictures of people selling gala and fan yogo in the plan of Oshodi.

u dey mind them ?even skull miners from Ogun go complain too what of owomi da boys ?omonile nko?
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by CioAngels(f): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Continuity is good, Ambode is creating London out of Lagos, good work Ambo. What is Okowa creating out of delta? His pa will come out to lie. Somebody should ask his pa how may local government did he empower, oh, his family, friends, concubines and families and friends of his pa. Thieves.

1 Like

Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Bifrost: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
tballeyy:
MUMU. Are seeking for audience
You probably meant:
"Are you seeking audience?"
'for' is needless, and there should be 'you' in between 'are' and 'seeking'
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by jodienet: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2017
So the millions of pedestrian, street hawkers and open ware roadside markets will just magically disappear from the over populated slum?
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Omolecturer419(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2017
cool
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Barzinime(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2017
For the Exportation of Abiama Development Powder abi? Yes we welcome this suggestion
DRJECKYLL:
You have to respect Lagos and it's ability to develop compared to the rest of the country. If only they will open up port Harcourt as an international port for customs. The East will pick up in development as well
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by karyurdey(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Then you will surely die

Bifrost:
Mtcheeeeeew! Over my dog's dead body will this happen. Over!

Eko that have spoil finish!
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by zuto4u(m): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2017
It has been long I saw this video. What is the situation there now, has the construction started?
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by ibkgab001: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Am sorry there is absolutely nothing u can do abt it.

Yes you are tenant in Lagos and so you will remain till eternal
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by whitekad(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tell the bastard that Lagos was land of dirty now and truck and tankers garage. Idiot all he knew is capital project, abandoning street road project he promised, u can never condemned fasholas job rather spoiling ur own image. Is osodi my stree
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by whitekad(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tell the bastard that Lagos was land of dirty now and truck and tankers garage. Idiot all he knew is capital project, abandoning street road project he promised, u can never condemned fasholas job rather spoiling ur own image. Is oshodi my street my street. Capital thief.
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by jonnytad(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Born in lagos
Schooled in lagos
Still living in lagos

Am not one of those Igbos dat come to NL to argue igbo domination of lagos.Its foolish n unnecessary.
However,it doesn't remove d fact dat I see myself as a Lagosian(now running into d 4th generation in d family).
I repeat:am a proud igbo lagosian n am proud of my governor.

Kudos
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Frankgoz(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2017
come on now, that's a master piece!!!!! the design is good. I personally appreciate the works of the architechs, surveyors and highway engineers that put this down.

Engineers.............we wil forever harness d resources of nature for the benefit of mankind.

God bless engineers, and evry body else!!
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by Frankgoz(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
zuto4u:
It has been long I saw this video. What is the situation there now, has the construction started?
Very much sir, the terminals are rising daily, likewise the pavement. You gon lyk it cool
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by tballeyy(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Bifrost:

You probably meant:

"Are you seeking audience?"

'for' is needless, and there should be 'you' in between 'are' and 'seeking'
go use ham collect money for GTBank
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by zuto4u(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Wow! I am glad to hear this. I really wish that my dear country can develop overnight.
Frankgoz:

Very much sir, the terminals are rising daily, likewise the pavement. You gon lyk it cool
Re: What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals by xamuel17(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Generate your own power from the abundant sunlight. Perfect replacement for the Lumos prepaid solar generator.

can it charge Laptop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.