Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday (8164 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians / DSTV, Startimes, Others Question FG Tax Relief To TStv Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
elektra80:

So if any pay TV come out and sell you their subscription for more than 3k without any kind of live sports you are going to pay? This is why you people are so guallable. They will sell u free to air channels and u will think u are getting good stuff lol. I've been hearing people saying 'their pictures are so clear' even when it is transmitted in SD and not HD, or some watching HD content with non hd TV's, or some watching with HD TV's but not using HDMI cable for connection.

What value does moves and series channels have? Old movies for that matter because no pay TV will show you new blockbuster movies for free. If it ain't live sports then it doesn't worth paying premium for. I'll rather watch DStv access for N1,900. At least it has Disney jnr for the kids, Africa magic youruba for visitors, telemundo and zee world for the ladies, Al Jazeera for news, all local channels, super sports blitz for watching sky sports news, Nat Geo wild, E! Entertainment and a few other channels.

be deceiving urself did u think that everybody is a football fan, if their is a paytv that comprise of USA, ABC, TNT, HBO etc. u think i will be thinking of Football. MBC2 only have kill all the channel that u mention, who disney jnr epp or Nat Geo wild talkless of E! radarada or u think i will be watching keeping up with kardanshians. bro grow up u not a kid anymore

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
greenhulk:

U should get ur facts right. The only thing that would make a subscription expensive is live sports, and for this part of the world it is the English premiership and champions league. Movies and series are just extras, u can always download ur movies and watch anytime u like, u can't do the same with live football. Once u miss the match then rewatching it has no value as u already know the result. Watching it live (as e dey hot )is the Koko.

And u can hardly find a cable TV that would show u newly released movies, what they show u are old movies. If u want premium movies u can only get them through pay per view which DStv offers through box office. It is done like that world wide, but u have to pay to rent the movies. If u think any cable TV will give u movies like Wonder woman then u have to wait till after like 1 yr of release.

so u cant stream live matches too, abeg wake up
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

so u cant stream live matches too, abeg wake up

Lol, no be fight. There's no way stream can be lucrative in the part of the world. How many matches do u think u can stream on a football day? U need lots of data and fast internet, on top of that the buffer can be unbearable. Nothing like watching it on TV. If u want talk of streaming I stream pass u. I use an average of 100gb of data s month.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
censeakay:

be deceiving urself did u think that everybody is a football fan, if their is a paytv that comprise of USA, ABC, TNT, HBO etc. u think i will be thinking of Football. MBC2 only have kill all the channel that u mention, who disney jnr epp or Nat Geo wild talkless of E! radarada or u think i will be watching keeping up with kardanshians. bro grow up u not a kid anymore

So u think all those channesl u mention will give u new release blockbuster movies? Be deceiving urself. Where pay TV make their money is from live sports and special programmes like big brother. These are programs that will keep people glued to their TV so they can watch it live, not some old movies that u can always download and watch anytime u want. I get it u don't like sports, but there are millions out there that will do anything just to watch their favorite team play live. You not being one of them does not change anything. Especially now that betting is getting popular in Nigeria.

Do u think companies like consat, daarsat, startimes, mytv, , kwese, etc don't exist? The reason they are not popular is because they don't have sports package (english premier league in particular). Let one of them get the license to show EPL and watch them get very popular. If tstv don't offer live EPL then they won't be different from the aforementioned. Also pay TV should never be focused on sports alone, it has to be a mixture of sports, entertainment, documentry, reality TV and news. This is one of the things that killed hitv, they got EPL right and after the football season nobody else subscribed since they have nothing else to offer after sports, and it's one of the things killing trendtv... Those ones don't even have a website.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
Na wah o

One thing I don't understand is after asserting that TSTV is rubbish and all that, why are you people still upset that you can't buy their decoder?

E no dey add up you know.

Na una type dey abuse girl wey no gree for una toasting say e no fine
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2017
greenhulk:

So u think all those channesl u mention will give u new release blockbuster movies? Be deceiving urself. Where pay TV make their money is from live sports and special programmes like big brother. These are programs that will keep people glued to their TV so they can watch it live, not some old movies that u can always download and watch anytime u want. I get it u don't like sports, but there are millions out there that will do anything just to watch their favorite team play live. You not being one of them does not change anything. Especially now that betting is getting popular in Nigeria.

Do u think companies like consat, daarsat, startimes, mytv, , kwese, etc don't exist? The reason they are not popular is because they don't have sports package (english premier league in particular). Let one of them get the license to show EPL and watch them get very popular. If tstv don't offer live EPL then they won't be different from the aforementioned. Also pay TV should never be focused on sports alone, it has to be a mixture of sports, entertainment, documentry, reality TV and news. This is one of the things that killed hitv, they got EPL right and after the football season nobody else subscribed since they have nothing else to offer after sports, and it's one of the things killing trendtv... Those ones don't even have a website.

who told that is only sport that kill hitv, dstv is the one responsible for hitvs floop, because hitv is very stupid they got their epl right from their rival dstv.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2017
greenhulk:

Lol, no be fight. There's no way stream can be lucrative in the part of the world. How many matches do u think u can stream on a football day? U need lots of data and fast internet, on top of that the buffer can be unbearable. Nothing like watching it on TV. If u want talk of streaming I stream pass u. I use an average of 100gb of data s month.
u can use airtel unlimited monthly for 10k for 10 devices.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2017
censeakay:

who told that is only sport that kill hitv, dstv is the one responsible for hitvs floop, because hitv is very stupid they got their epl right from their rival dstv.

Lol, I give up. How is DSTV responsible for the death of Hitv? Didn't Hitv get their EPL rights? So what happened after? This is the problem with Nigerians, sentiments will never let u speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by reumat(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
See as una just day fight una self for something una never even buy talk less of to use am, its wa ooooo
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
my broda, e tire me o

everyday they will complain and announce the thing, e good, e nor good, e good, e nor good.

why the thing come chop them mind so much sef i no understand.

if you no like something or u see say na wayo, shebi you go face front.

and if you say u like am, shebi e go exist,you go see wetin dey before you start dey praise am.

na wah o
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by eph12(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
censeakay:

How can you just be telling lies with a straight face like this? You're so ignorant yet you keep on talking
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MabraO: 7:13am On Dec 21, 2017
It is 4 days to Christmas yet Tstv hasn’t distributed their decoders to their dealers which they said would be done before the week runs out
Well they week is over but no sign of their decoder

Tstv motto should be
Tstv : yet another scam
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by omaolowo(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2017
MabraO:
It is 4 days to Christmas yet Tstv hasn’t distributed their decoders to their dealers which they said would be done before the week runs out
Well they week is over but no sign of their decoder

Tstv motto should be
Tstv : yet another scam

Haba!
Please let us be patient now.
There is no need to be running them down.

Who knows how much the ongoing fuel scarcity would have negatively impacted on their plans for the simultaneous roll out all over the country?
We should at least give them kudos for their continued broadcast on FTA all these days
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by samsard(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
omaolowo:

Haba!
Please let us be patient now.
There is no need to be running them down.

Who knows how much the ongoing fuel scarcity would have negatively impacted on their plans for the simultaneous roll out all over the country?
We should at least give them kudos for their continued broadcast on FTA all these days
They've had time, had goodwill, but have disappointed Nigerians consistently.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2017
eph12:

How can you just be telling lies with a straight face like this? You're so ignorant yet you keep on talking
lol, pls what lies have i told, am speaking maybe u should get ur fact right before calling a person an ignorant. so koshidanu
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by censeakay(m): 12:50am On Dec 23, 2017
greenhulk:

Lol, I give up. How is DSTV responsible for the death of Hitv? Didn't Hitv get their EPL rights? So what happened after? This is the problem with Nigerians, sentiments will never let u speak the truth.

its not right u cant be begging for food from ur enemy, even if ur enemy give u the food he/she will definitely add poison to it
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 23, 2017
censeakay:

its not right u cant be begging for food from ur enemy, even if ur enemy give u the food he/she will definitely add poison to it

Dude hitv got their rights directly from the premier league. U people have started with this mentality of blaming someone when u fail. Yes blame everyone but urself.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Tapout(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Speak for urself. Dstv compact plus show all matches, it has Supersports 3 and 5 which she the major chanels for EPL and champions league. Supersports 7 for la liga. Also available are Supersports 2, 8, 11 and 12. U won't miss any match on compact plus Nobody is saying TSTV will not eventually launch, the big question is can they really offer what they promised? Fingers crossed.

Oh and I've had access to Supersports 3 on DStv access for like 3 weeks now which show major EPL matches for just 1,900.

does dstv have serie A tv rights??
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by omaolowo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
It is not going to be "very soon" for a roll out of TStv decoders

They are yet to go commercial

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tapout:

Hmm, I don't know o since I don't watch any serie A games. I know they had the right in the past but recently I've never tuned to any Supersports channels to see them showing any italian league, I could be wrong though but will try find out.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Tapout(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Hmm, I don't know o since I don't watch any serie A games. I know they had the right in the past but recently I've never tuned to any Supersports channels to see them showing any italian league, I could be wrong though but will try find out.

Alright,Thanks ......
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MabraO: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
omaolowo:
It is not going to be "very soon" for a roll out of TStv decoders

They are yet to go commercial

Scammer
I pity the agents that already gave some parts of money to them.
Always in no distance time
I guess fuel scarcity hindered them from the rollout of the decoder
Tstv: too many excuses
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MorataFC: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tapout:

well I'm not sure but I watch seria A games on channels 430

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by dustmalik: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
I pity any prospective Agent that paid for TStv decoders, because their money is gone.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by omaolowo(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2018
dustmalik:
I pity any prospective Agent that paid for TStv decoders, because their money is gone.

Gone?
Oh, No!

Better to put it as 'having their capital tied down"
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Tapout(m): 2:03am On Jan 03, 2018
MorataFC:
well I'm not sure but I watch seria A games on channels 430

what package?
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Tapout:

what package?

Channel 430 is RAI international, an Italian tv channel available on all packages, even on dstv access. But the commentary will be in italia.
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by Tapout(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2018
greenhulk:

Channel 430 is RAI international, an Italian tv channel available on all packages, even on dstv access. But the commentary will be in italia.

Thanks alot smiley
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by MorataFC: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Tapout:

what package?
DSTV @ channel 430
Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by SlyCharlie(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2018
Tapout:

Serie A rights are with Startimes mate.
U could still catch some games on Dstv tho, on channel 430 RAI italia, buh commentary is Italian

1 Like

Re: TSTV Africa To Start Sales Of Decoders From Monday by jsp399(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Well all good Stuffs, how about their recruitment?
Are they doing it yet?

From https://networkguidenigeria.com

Troblem:
smiley

My name is Troblem,
Trouble is a state of worry,discomfort and difficulty which in turn determind how troubled you are.
Troblem is the one thing that makes u a good muslim,ATR,atheiest,budhist,zionist,christian etc they all preach one thng ''CHAOS''
trouble draws u closer to a state of thirst to be whole again...'i am the center ,i bring difficulties to lies n pretence in lies,i am Troblem and i am nt going away!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Hustler / The Soundtrack Of Your Life / What The Cast Of History's 'vikings' Looks Like In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.