Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing (5045 Views)

Blessing Time / I Was Tricked, Now I Can't Sleep. / Dear 2017 Applicant, There Is NO List Of Candidates Anywhere.just Keep Calm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by mightyleks(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Thanks a lot sir/ma, I do appreciate

Please message me on WhatsApp number's in signature
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by twentyk(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Am sorry,financially I can't help...am just starting and being prudent enough,I can't be spending project money when the project is yet to be completed .
Thank you all
sure.....
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by titosantana(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
Opeyemiebun:

Thanks a lot bro....that was actually a key locker!!
I missed paying my tithe of october and I promised to pay both October and November together..the first week of December came and I paid the 2month own together...3 days after, this came from someone I never met before...
God pls test me more with billions, I will love to pay tithes in billions grin grin grin
wink
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by DuchessGloriana(f): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good Day Nairalanders
I am a Young,energetic and fresh graduate, I am looking for a job, I can work as a Personal Assistant, Receptionist, a customer representative or any other position suitable for me .
I am smart,intelligent and Hard working.i have a Diploma in computer, SSCE and I am awaiting my Bachelors Degree (BA).
I am based in Port-Harcourt, I can work under little or no supervision. and I am ready to travel or relocate .
Will be grateful if given the opportunity to work

help a sister o, I can be your PA if u need one
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Brownish24(f): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Congratulation,nd God will continue to bless in jesus name
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Ezypretty: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
congratulations dear, God is so faithful.
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by TES2LA(m): 4:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Wowww!... This is Great. It can only be God

Congratssss
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by dwill79(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Congrats dear..God is faithful always.
Can't wait for my own testimony
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by bummyla(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Thank You JESUS!

https://www.bummyla.com

Opeyemiebun:
https://www.nairaland.com/3819203/someone-please-need
I believe so many people can relate to my cry and topic up there sometimes ago. I think mid this year.
Alright,this is what God did.......
After that Passionate plea of how badly I needed job and the family issue,I got a chance to intern without being paid at a construction firm . I went there and stayed with a cousin of mine working tirelessly from 8-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Suddenly, a brother that has never offered me more than 5k gave me a whooping sum of N1.2m to start processing my visa out of the country.
As if that was not enough,within a month...a friend I met during NYSC linked me up with a man in need of a Civil Engineer in Lagos... I got the call, he offered me a 50k monthly salary and I happily took the job ( this was September this year).
Very hectic and demanding job working (8-8pm) Monday till Saturday....
I was becoming lean and lean but I vowed not to relent until I gather all the necessary experience as I was now in charge of a big site owned by a big person in Lagos functioning as the site engineer.
The bettter story come thus,I met a guy on a group online and we became friends.....times he asked for recharge cards and I willingly send to him even during the periods I had no job.
He turned out to be my God sent as he linked me with his cousin that just gave me a project worth N30m
Yesssss!!!! The project has started little by little and I will definitely resign from my present company to own my own company at the end of this year.
My life is completely being turned around.
Who says there is no God? Am a living example of God's favour.
I will like to encourage everyone out there looking for jobs not to relent as our God never changes.
Good night pals
Re: Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing by Akmoney90(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Opeyemiebun:
https://www.nairaland.com/3819203/someone-please-need
I believe so many people can relate to my cry and topic up there sometimes ago. I think mid this year.
Alright,this is what God did.......
After that Passionate plea of how badly I needed job and the family issue,I got a chance to intern without being paid at a construction firm . I went there and stayed with a cousin of mine working tirelessly from 8-7pm Monday through Saturday.
Suddenly, a brother that has never offered me more than 5k gave me a whooping sum of N1.2m to start processing my visa out of the country.
As if that was not enough,within a month...a friend I met during NYSC linked me up with a man in need of a Civil Engineer in Lagos... I got the call, he offered me a 50k monthly salary and I happily took the job ( this was September this year).
Very hectic and demanding job working (8-8pm) Monday till Saturday....
I was becoming lean and lean but I vowed not to relent until I gather all the necessary experience as I was now in charge of a big site owned by a big person in Lagos functioning as the site engineer.
The bettter story come thus,I met a guy on a group online and we became friends.....times he asked for recharge cards and I willingly send to him even during the periods I had no job.
He turned out to be my God sent as he linked me with his cousin that just gave me a project worth N30m
Yesssss!!!! The project has started little by little and I will definitely resign from my present company to own my own company at the end of this year.
My life is completely being turned around.
Who says there is no God? Am a living example of God's favour.
I will like to encourage everyone out there looking for jobs not to relent as our God never changes.
Good night pals
Thank you Jesus. Brother, please I am a civil Engineer and I will like your assistance. I'd like to Probably work with you. I have the requisite site experience but no good job is forthcoming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forgotten Npower Password / Aldelia Group Graduate Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Vina Recruitment And Consultancy Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.