Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (82842 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Tobycharles: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2017
midolian:
The "boobs" are so small she probably didnt know they were touching it.

its not everything that pops up on a girls chest dah qualifies as boobs.

Some r resultant effects of mosquito bite...
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Heartbender: 9:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Where are the boobs? All I see are whitlows on her chest. The guys pressing her chest are doctors examining the stage of her boils so they'll know the right prescription to give

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by midolian(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Tobycharles:

Some r resultant effects of mosquito bite...
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Na boobology she go study for school,this one don spoil throway.
Anyway predmine20 was here.
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Unlimited22: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
midolian:

Very true.
OP should call me when the boobs grabbed are of the quality of those of Loyalblak007.

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Divay22:
Lol Do you know if she was on breast promo that day grin grin cheesy
Pls let me know when u start your own Promo too lol
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by gafarolabisi2(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2017
kai, see the kind of graduates they produce as teachers in a state college of education. what kind of moral will people like these teach to the children in the class. what a waste!

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by masks(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2017
And when @ 30 no suitor she will start cursing her dead great great grandfather....internet never forgets....

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by kashway20(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2017
Divay22:
What if they're actually dating cheesy
Abeg make una leave the young man, if babe no allow am, he for no press..

What am even doing here undecided
if you look through the pics very well you will observe that they there are two different guys touching the breast. That means she's a flirt
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Jekonmor(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Her bride price is just 2 tom tom and handshake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Dafreeguy(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Sex distributor in d campus..preek go don chooku chooku diz one tire

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On Dec 16, 2017
midolian:

Lwkmd grin grin
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by SHOCK7(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
See the girl sef.. Mtchew
hello sexybbstar.
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by SHOCK7(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
See the girl sef.. Mtchew
hello sexybbstar.
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by gratiaeo(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Ehh

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2017
When they're sexually harassed now they will cry out on social media. Girls need to draw boundaries. Not every idiot should be able to touch your body

2 Likes

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by midolian(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lwkmd grin grin
Eeey! My person, aw far?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by oyemomilara: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2017
college of education? Imagine, see the future teachers that will teach my children...ah aye ti baje finally

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by mayormick(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2017
labanj1:

Ehn Ehn. You didn't see the hand in the last picture. Abi she's dating all of them.
Seriously....d gal na confirm 'animashaun', see as they just dey grab am one after d other

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by nerdfrost(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2017
midolian:

grin cheesy grin cheesy savage

2 Likes

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2017
End time students

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by AiiVee(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
haaa...labatan..orisirisi...iranu...abasa
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by HolyTitus(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2017
The naughty lads will be like ''Mama, i finally made it - i finally broke the internet today.
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by kolaranking1(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2017
hoe my world........what manner of fuckery is this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
FastestTech:
Guys Grab Young Girl Boobs As They Celebrate Their Graduation From Osun College Of Education (Pics)

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/guys-grab-young-girl-boobs-as-they-celebrate-their-graduation-from-osun-college-of-education-pics/

College of Education - RUBBISH

The best job they can get is as a TEACHER in a village primary school angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by mechanics(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2017
hahahaha, the one he did behind the scene never do am abi, foolish guy, he want to belong.

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by seun1960(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Toh where did that hand comes from...o deep
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by omoelerin1: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
undecided

This one didn't go to school to read. I wouldn't be surprised if all her lecturers have had their fair share of the forbidden fruit.

Wetin person dey press, press, press no dey get value o. That goes to say, if 3 different individuals press press bread and they no come buy am, there's a high chance that that bread won't be sold..

Later when suitor no come, she go run go instagram undecided

Oh, wait?! Na C.O E self?? Mtcheew. She really went to waste her time
Who told you you one can only make it in life by education?
You wey go uni, I hope u no waste Ur time?
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by omoelerin1: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
lilmax:
girls like this irritate the crap out of me
But boy like that no irritate you?
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
midolian:
Eeey! My person, aw far?

I'm ok o.. How things over there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.