Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (82818 Views)

Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by omoelerin1: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
victorakpabome:

College of Education - RUBBISH

The best job they can get is as a TEACHER in a village primary school angry
Are you saying it is just a waste of time and money?
Are you saying that is all they can achieve in life?
Are you saying that is the end of their academic journey?
Who tells you they can't become a professor? This is just a stepping stone.

Who knows tomorrow?
You don't hold there destinies. You are not God.
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
omoelerin1:
Who told you you one can only make it in life by education?
You wey go uni, I hope u no waste Ur time?

Who's taking about making it in life?

She spent 3 years in school with that pix as a proof of graduation and you're telling me her 3 years wasn't a waste?? Okay sorry ma

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by jimbrownobiora: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
she is probably enjoying the show
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by jimbrownobiora: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
she is probably enjoying the show
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Kykyblaze(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Is them wellaaaaa. Feeling their style

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by midolian(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm ok o.. How things over there?
Alhamdullah..Gud to know you are gud
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by FroshPapie(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oshey omo shaku shaku
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
I thought that kissing guy was d sole bf, but see another hand from behind camera also grabbing the booby. (last pic)
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Inquisitor97(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
To Whom it may Concern "Osun State College of Technology Esa Oke needs a Total "Reformation"
I stumble on this post yesterday on a blog, with the name of OSCOTECH been famous for a wrong reasons
I started to cast my mind back to the day I got admitted to the school, and the number of graduates the School have produced since then up till now...
Each year is a tradition in all Higher Institution for graduate to celebrate" Sign Out" in the way of showing appreciation to God for seeing them through their program, but Sign Out does that grantee you that you are Graduate already, you can still come back for Re-Run if you failed, so you are not yet graduate until you receive your certificate
But in Oscotech a young boy and a girl celebrate their own sign out in grand style that caught the attention of the public By Squeezing a gal breast like a sachet of water, and she is happy about it, to make it worst "ND Sign Out"
National Diploma is like doing Junior WAEC and celebrating it, what are you celebrating
MY TAKE
* I think it is high time the School have to enforce some law guiding the students on do's and don't, so as to curb such Act for future occurrence..
Lastly I feel sorry for some girl, after all this Rubbish, and you will be planning to settle down with a guy, and you will start saying God fearing guy, Humble, and Well Behave... Remember law of "Karma" and you well be blaming your Mother side or Father side witch.... I cried for your future ...
Signed: Inquisitor
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Distevo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
My prayer point for the clowns

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by neonis12345(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
FastestTech:
Guys Grab Young Girl Boobs As They Celebrate Their Graduation From Osun College Of Education (Pics)

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/guys-grab-young-girl-boobs-as-they-celebrate-their-graduation-from-osun-college-of-education-pics/
is this supposed to be news or what?

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Tonytonex(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
FOOLISH GIRL

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by errhis(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
My Generation

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
The babe has roasted fingers. That's what caught my attention. It's seems the boy wants to kiss out her bright future.LOL

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Yes na

But is he a KID?

Or can a kid does all this?
booby pressing.... the guy will still suck the boobies
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by myked(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
SHOCK7:
hello sexybbstar.
Hello... smiley
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by fero007: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ph
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by 3verblazing(m): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
OK. Sorry o
Divay22:

Abeg lemme o am not feeling fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by franklingud(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lolzzzzz!

Na sex una go read for school? grin grin grin grin

If una no find work na, una go blame buhari government.

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by SHOCK7(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Hello... smiley
U look really cute on your dp, pls could we connect on 'ur pm?
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by Femmymcox(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Jekonmor:
Her bride price is just 2 tom tom and handshake.

this is savagery. grin
Jekonmor:
Her bride price is just 2 tom tom and handshake.

this is savagery.
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by victor8269: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Heartbender:
Where are the boobs? All I see are whitlows on her chest. The guys pressing her chest are doctors examining the stage of her boils so they'll know the right prescription to give
U r indeed very funny or sick. I am coming to examine ur boobs
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by victor8269: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hello... smiley
Sexy run ohhh, this guy is looking for boob to press ohhh
Re: Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate by lebete3000: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2018
LesbianBoy:
In every class there is always one girl all the guys dey 'press' and fvck

Those days for school "shade big nyansh" suffer for guys hand especially my hand

You're such a lucky guy to gain entrance easily into a massively endowed lady. Do you think I may still stand a similar chance right now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.