Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ (1050 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by Ecstasy154(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said that he does not run family government as alleged by some elites in the state.

He said that those behind the allegation have missed the point.

According to him, “more than 4,000 children had gone to University through Rochas Foundation and more than 15,000 of such children are also in the various colleges of the Foundation”.

He continued that, “when some of them graduate, they chose to be with me and I cannot afford to say no to them and if any of such children becomes anything under me they would say he or she is a member of Rochas Family”

He however said that he does not deny that since his ambition in life is to see people grow through him.

Governor Okorocha spoke when more than five thousand members of the ROCHAS MANDATE MOVEMENT held solidarity rally in his honour him in Owerri.

Okorocha stated further that “those who never offered the people of the state leadership when they held sway but only shared the people’s resources would never come back to power in the state”.

He said stressed that “Uche Nwosu (his son in-law) who is from Nkwerre Local Government Area and Prince Eze Madumere, from Mbaitoli LGA are all counted today members of my family because they have grown to prominence”, adding that “but when they took those steps of faith no one counted them as members of my family”.

The governor noted that he has done the state and her people proud with his monumental achievements.

The Imo governor also reiterated that he would neither run for Senate nor for the President in 2019, but would be keen in who succeeds him and who can sustain the tempo of the achievements recorded by his administration.

His words, “The people I see here are people who are committed. People that are following me not because of what they could gain from me, but because of what we have done for the world. As it stands, come 2019, I’m contesting for nothing. But in my heart, I have searched out and resolved that one man has good thoughts about Nigeria in his heart. Secondly, the possibility of leadership will easily get to the Igbos after him. That man is President Muhammadu Buhari”.

He added “My coming as a leader in Imo State was by your efforts. No big political bigwig supported me and in my stride, I have brought sitting Heads of states of other countries to Imo State”.

In her speech, the Coordinator of the group and Supervisory Commissioner for the Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment Mrs. Ogechi Ololo, said the Movement will be poised to insure that someone with the passion to develop the state like the governor will govern the state in 2019, adding that Imo People will not afford to cock and bull stories with Free Education, Urban Renewal and so on.

http://thenationonlineng.net/okorocha-i-dont-run-family-government/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by Sprumbabafather: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
You run a statue government grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by debssycharles(f): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Really.commissioner for happiness nko.nah ur enemy
Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by mazimee(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I swear down, you went right into my mind and picked this comment. grin grin

The man na commedian, he is not even aware

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by bedspread: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dts EXACTLY WHAT U RUN NOW!!!
Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by aolawale025: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
He runs a government of comedies

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by Duru1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ecstasy154:
Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha, has said that he does not run family government as alleged by some elites in the state.

He said that those behind the allegation have missed the point.

According to him, “more than 4,000 children had gone to University through Rochas Foundation and more than 15,000 of such children are also in the various colleges of the Foundation”.

He continued that, “when some of them graduate, they chose to be with me and I cannot afford to say no to them and if any of such children becomes anything under me they would say he or she is a member of Rochas Family”

He however said that he does not deny that since his ambition in life is to see people grow through him.

Governor Okorocha spoke when more than five thousand members of the ROCHAS MANDATE MOVEMENT held solidarity rally in his honour him in Owerri.

Okorocha stated further that “those who never offered the people of the state leadership when they held sway but only shared the people’s resources would never come back to power in the state”.

He said stressed that “Uche Nwosu (his son in-law) who is from Nkwerre Local Government Area and Prince Eze Madumere, from Mbaitoli LGA are all counted today members of my family because they have grown to prominence”, adding that “but when they took those steps of faith no one counted them as members of my family”.

The governor noted that he has done the state and her people proud with his monumental achievements.

The Imo governor also reiterated that he would neither run for Senate nor for the President in 2019, but would be keen in who succeeds him and who can sustain the tempo of the achievements recorded by his administration.

His words, “The people I see here are people who are committed. People that are following me not because of what they could gain from me, but because of what we have done for the world. As it stands, come 2019, I’m contesting for nothing. But in my heart, I have searched out and resolved that one man has good thoughts about Nigeria in his heart. Secondly, the possibility of leadership will easily get to the Igbos after him. That man is President Muhammadu Buhari”.

He added “My coming as a leader in Imo State was by your efforts. No big political bigwig supported me and in my stride, I have brought sitting Heads of states of other countries to Imo State”.

In her speech, the Coordinator of the group and Supervisory Commissioner for the Ministry of Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment Mrs. Ogechi Ololo, said the Movement will be poised to insure that someone with the passion to develop the state like the governor will govern the state in 2019, adding that Imo People will not afford to cock and bull stories with Free Education, Urban Renewal and so on.

http://thenationonlineng.net/okorocha-i-dont-run-family-government/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Philanthropic endeavors are not determinants for good governance. You are a worst governor in the history of government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by amaco13: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Duru1:

Philanthropic endeavors are not determinants for good governance. You are a worst governor in the history of government.
have you been to Rocha's foundation before?, why is it that you people can't appreciate?, even if I don't like him but you see that foundation, I know of two families their children graduated from Rocha's foundation college. please appreciate good thing for good to reach you.
Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by Duru1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
amaco13:
have you been to Rocha's foundation before?, why is it that you people can't appreciate?, even if I don't like him but you see that foundation, I know of two families their children graduated from Rocha's foundation college. please appreciate good thing for good to reach you.

I guess the idiotic foundation led this goon to become the governor of Imo State. Instead of eating myself into stupor and die on the road, I appreciate getting home on empty belly. I do not give a ratass about Okoroawusa's foundation. You and ilk with skewed social values are the reason Nigeria is dilapidated. Do you know how many families the dumbass governor and his idiotic foundation have send to their graves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by Paperwhite(m): 1:51am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes-rather you're running a ridiculously irresponsible nepotic and statue inclined government.Too bad Rochas lost it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by anonimi: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

If na you nko, won't you take advantage of the mentally lazy 200 million mumus who won't join politics and use their own money to fund the political parties?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by anonimi: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by anonimi: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2017
Duru1:
I guess the idiotic foundation led this goon to become the governor of Imo State. Instead of eating myself into stupor and die on the road, I appreciate getting home on empty belly. I do not give a ratass about Okoroawusa's foundation. You and ilk with skewed social values are the reason Nigeria is dilapidated. Do you know how many families the dumbass governor and his idiotic foundation have send to their graves?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by Bari22: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes sir, instead it's family that run your government
Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by mrvitalis(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2017
How did we get here

Knew this man and his charity stuff was scam right from day one

Apc needs to check this guy if they hope to get any vote from imo state

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: ‘I Don’t Run Family Government ‘ by agwom(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2017
APC...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Thousands Attend Benue's Memorial Service For Herdsmen Victims / APC Looted Nigeria For 18 Years ! / Awka City On The Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.