Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72355 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:
stop shifting goalposts
A question I asked for a purpose.. it's not meant for you because you've been brainwashed by your pastorprenuer
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
so peaceful that muhammed killed 700 males in khaybar and kept jewish women as sex slave him and his companions.
Massob:

When you understand that jihadist has nothing to do with Muslims is the moment you know how peaceful its
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

You insult my religion you insult me small fry.
i pointed out facts believed by all
which you could have proof me wrong Buh to proof me right afterall.

you're now playing the victim

another behavioural traits of you guys.
let me go home to my supposed village which you called it I'm done with you.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
why don't you post verses of the peaceful verses in quran. we all here can fact check it.
Massob:

When you understand that jihadist has nothing to do with Muslims is the moment you know how peaceful its
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
no i do not.
Massob:

Do you believe in God?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
so peaceful that muhammed killed 700 males in khaybar and kept jewish women as sex slave him and his companions.
Written in the Quaran that he slept with them?.... You forgot to quote that the Jewish also killed many Muslims
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

A question I asked for a purpose.. it's not meant for you because you've been brainwashed by your pastorprenuer

how can an atheist be brain washed by pastors?

bro you're too dumb.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Luvtosyno: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Terminator1234g:

ARE YOU MADDD? WHAT THE HELL CONCERN RELIGION? BCUS TWO COUNTRIES DEY BEEF NA RELIGON GO COME YOUR AIR HEAD ABI.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Donsammi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

Written in the Quaran that he slept with them?.... You forgot to quote that the Jewish also killed many Muslims

ohh Allah ain't all forgiven again?

an head for an head?

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
yes he did. if i remember there is a hadith Aisha got mad at the prophet for sleeping with a sex slave. Also we did know for a fact one of the muslims after the battle asked the prophet if he can sleep with a sex slave but he was hesitant because they've just killed the woman's father and husband . but the prophet gives him a go ahead and have sex with the woman. legalized rape.
Massob:

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
no i do not.
i am not telling to be a Muslim or a Christian but you should know that earth can't just come into existence without having someone behind it
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
yes he did. if i remember there is a hadith Aisha got mad at the prophet for sleeping with a sex slave. Also we did know for a fact one of the muslims after the battle asked the prophet if he can sleep with a sex slave but he was hesitant because they've just killed the woman's father and husband . but the prophet gives him a go ahead and have sex with the woman. legalized rape.
c'mon don't be a liar. I don't believe what is not written in the Quaran.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
what is this one talking about? how did the earth came to be then? explain in details.
Massob:

i am not telling to be a Muslim or a Christian but you should know that earth can't just come into existence without having someone behind it
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

i pointed out facts believed by all

which you could have proof me wrong
Buh to proof me right afterall.

you're now playing the victim

another behavioural traits of you guys.

let me go home to my supposed village which you called it
I'm done with you.

You pointed out opinions held by the ignorant.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
what is this one talking about? how did the earth came to be then? explain in details.
I don't have any explanation to give rather than to ask you that, can a car come into existence without the work of a man?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
here is the hadith

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 448
So Allah’s Apostle went to them (i.e. Banu Quraiza) (i.e. besieged them). They then surrendered to the Prophet’s judgment (unconditionally after 25 days of fierce resistance) but he directed them to Sad (ally) to give his verdict concerning them. Sad said, “I give my judgment that their warriors should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.”The Prophet said, “You have judged according to the King’s (Allah’s) judgment.” (Hadith No. 447, Vol. 5)

The sentence was Death by decapitation for around 300—600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800—900
Massob:

c'mon don't be a liar. I don't believe what is not written in the Quaran.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Donsammi:

how can an atheist be brain washed by pastors?

bro you're too dumb.

I never knew I was talking with an atheist bro.. I taught he was a Christian.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
here is the hadith

Sahi Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 448
So Allah’s Apostle went to them (i.e. Banu Quraiza) (i.e. besieged them). They then surrendered to the Prophet’s judgment (unconditionally after 25 days of fierce resistance) but he directed them to Sad (ally) to give his verdict concerning them. Sad said, “I give my judgment that their warriors should be killed, their women and children should be taken as captives, and their properties distributed.”The Prophet said, “You have judged according to the King’s (Allah’s) judgment.” (Hadith No. 447, Vol. 5)

The sentence was Death by decapitation for around 300—600 men and pubescent boys, and enslavement for the women and children. Ibn Ishaq says that the number may have been as high as 800—900
I am talking about the Quaran, not an hadith that can be written by anyone.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
you are making my brain hurt your analogy is stupid .
Massob:

I don't have any explanation to give rather than to ask you that, can a car come into existence without the work of a man?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
so you are a Quranist. okay (Quran 33:10) you can check the whole chapter prove me wrong please.
Massob:

I am talking about the Quaran, not an hadith that can be written by anyone.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
you are making my brain hurt your analogy is stupid .
I just need an explanation on that. I want you to educate me so I can I know the reason you believe that God doesn't exist.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by nototribalist: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Raheemzee:
Her name is SARAH IDAN she's probably an iraqi Christian from Iraq's embattled Christian minority in Iraq. Bigot find another post to spew your hate!
why are you pained? I didn't mention any religion, or is Islam now religion of urine?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
so you are a Quranist. okay (Quran 33:10) you can check the whole chapter prove me wrong please.

Remember] when they came at you from above you and from below you, and when eyes shifted [in fear], and hearts reached the throats and you assumed about Allah [various] assumptions

How does it correlate with that?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Prove to me there is God.

okay i'll give you something to think about . if God is Omniscience which means he is all knowing. he knows the future the past everything. then why send you to hell if he knows the path you are gonna take in life anyways. because he is omniscience he knows you are going to hell before you were born. if he doesn't know the path you'll take in life then he is not omniscience which means he is not as powerful .

God didn't create the world we created God.

Massob:

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
The earth was created in the when our star the sun was forming gravity pull all the rocks together with formed the earth that's why the earth has a core in the middle. . No Sky daddy created anything. he doesn't exist.
Massob:

I just need an explanation on that. I want you to educate me so I can I know the reason you believe that God doesn't exist.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Marotzke(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
NaMe4:

So the Christian community could be threatening to kill her?

undecided
not likely.
Probably few people in Iraq knew of the existence of the paegent Miss Iraq or the person bearing the title.
But the moment, she goes international and poses with Miss "most hated enemy" for a picture,
Those who feel they own Iraq started displaying propreitorship.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by olureignforever: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
kenex4ever:
religion of pieces

Seriously.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
Prove to me there is God.

okay i'll give you something to think about . if God is Omniscience which means he is all knowing. he knows the future the past everything. then why send you to hell if he knows the path you are gonna take in life anyways. because he is omniscience he knows you are going to hell before you were born. if he doesn't know the path you'll take in life then he is not omniscience which means he is not as powerful .

God didn't create the world we created God.

i have no idea on what you put up there.What I know is that human can just pop into existence without having someone behind it.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
The earth was created in the when our star the sun was forming gravity pull all the rocks together with formed the earth that's why the earth has a core in the middle. . No Sky daddy created anything. he doesn't exist.
let me say I agree with you on the creation of earth, what about the creation of man?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
and do you have an empirical evidence for it?
okay explain how adam and eve bleeped enough for humans to reach billions.
if adam and eve made children that means their children will have to have sex with each other to populate the world. does that make sense to you.

Massob:

i have no idea on what you put up there.What I know is that human can just pop into existence without having someone behind it.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Chukazu: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Are there any Christians in Iraq? I find that shocking.

Jews bear Sarah too, you know. The name is Jewish.

There is hardly any country in middle East without Christians, even there are Jews in Iran (if you know how Iran hate Jews) not to mention Iraq and Christian.

Ever had the name :Tariq AZEEZ? Iraqi foreign minister under a dictator SADDAM HUSSAIN, he was a Christian

The only challenge is they face unbearable persecution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / Is This Rapper Fast Becoming Nigeria's 'dirtiest' Artiste?(shocking Pics) / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.