Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72246 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by biggy26: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
undecided
deb303:
na wa o...Christmas on my mind jare...who will be my Santa?
Would have been, but i see u already have two kids and a boo. undecided
deb303:
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by OyinO: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
9jaDoc:
Really?
*FTC*

We are lucky Christianity is not Islam or this world would have ended a long time ago. Once radical Islamists get their hands on a nuclear bomb (and that's only a matter of time) you can kiss this world goodbye.

Christianity has done worst things than Islam. Both are two sides of the same coin.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Matrycx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
ewosk:

In another Instagram post, Idan apologized to those who thought the photo was “harmful to the Palestinian cause,” clarifying that it was not a political statement, but instead meant to “express hope and desire for peace between the two countries,” the paper reported.

She added, it “does not signal support for the government of Israel and does not mean I agree or accept its policies in the Arab homeland.”

Iraq does not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel, and the two countries are considered enemies, the paper reported.

“She did it to so that people can understand that it’s possible to live together,” she said.
Some people here ar totally senseless, i can bet that those condemning islam didn't read the post fully.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by nittroboy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Google search now .pk?

agadez007:
Islamabad is the Capital of Which Country?

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Ola514(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
its all about love.
what a religion of hatred
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by costandi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Terminator1234g:

ARE YOU MADDD? WHAT THE HELL CONCERN RELIGION? BCUS TWO COUNTRIES DEY BEEF NA RELIGON GO COME YOUR AIR HEAD ABI.
Remember, there were two parties in the picture. One was driven out of her country while the other enjoys the bliss of her's. What made the difference?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TonyRoland(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
deb303:
I will just do d needful
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bionixs: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Fiaburnthem:
I wish there are two planet earth in the world, where the Christian will be in one of those two while the other people will have the other even with the jupiter, Mars... Make dem take abeg
ha! sarrki would beg to become a!Christian
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by costandi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

I agree, acts of violence and provocation demand the same. So why do you crucify Muslims who are acting in the same manner and you later shamelessly start quoting ret arded commands like turn the other cheek to prove you're better than Muslims, did you turn the cheek in this instance, will you in the future like your bible taught You?

And when you lot and your primitive ancestors were shipped out of your forests like sardines using the bible as justification? Those horrors alone should make you ashamed of ever speaking of Christianity in a positive light again.
For the records, your ancestors were conquered, subdued and forced to practice the so called, 'religion of peace'. And here you are, chest beating about a religion that you never willfully accepted, but was imposed on you.

Also, you should learn to differentiate between the Missionaries, Imperial government and the Marchants.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by VULCAN(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
So much hatred and venom! On top such a neutral statement.

Something tells me you belong to "The Religion of ...."

Terminator1234g:

God punish you. You brain don leak finish. Watin concern religion with this? You hateful Nigerian Christian as always. Olodo oshi.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
costandi:
For the records, your ancestors were conquered, subdued and forced to practice the so called, 'religion of peace'. And here you are, cheat beating about a religion that you never willfully accepted, but was imposed on you.

Also, you should learn to differentiate between the Missionaries, Imperial government and the Marchants.

Oooh shuut up you bum, As a hausa person i can proudly say my ancestors have never been conquered or subdued by anyone. Nor have we ever been forced into accepting a religion that we didnt choose to,
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
what's this one saying. the kabba have been sacked many times. it was taken hostage in the 60s or 70s i think . protected by whom? Sky daddy that's not real?

LOL! You made mention of crusaders, crusaders in the 20th century? grin

Hijacked by jihadists and yet it still stands does it not? Like i said, God has promised to protect his house.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by VULCAN(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Coming from a person with a remixed version of history.

A history that denies that any historical Islamic figure had slaves or in fact massacred countless innocents in the process of spreading

DevdanSanguine:

Lol. Worse has happened, your shameless hypocrisy won't change facts. The world didn't start in year 2000 when you were born. The damage Christianity has brought from the crusades to slavery Islam will never begin to scratch.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
VULCAN:
Coming from a person with a remixed version of history.

A history that denies that any historical Islamic figure had slaves or in fact massacred countless innocents in the process of spreading

Well like i said, in our case we accepted islam willingly. Thats all that matters to me.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by costandi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

Oooh shuut up you bum, As a hausa person i can proudly say my ancestors have never been conquered or subdued by anyone. Nor have we ever been forced into accepting a religion that we didnt choose to,
Haha, your history books would do you good at this time!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
biggy26:
undecided
Would have been, but i see u already have two kids and a boo. undecided
Was just goofing around...thanks by the way

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
costandi:
Haha, your history books would do you good at this time!

LOL! I know more about my history than you know about the back of your palm.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by wizod(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
deb303:

DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..

don't mind d cheap harlot bros, if she likes let her walk round Nigeria naked, nobody wil even notice her
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
after hey will be complaining that the world hates them
why wouldn't the world hate u when u are busy planting
the seeds of hatred everywhere
they want everybody to love them while they hate everybody
they will be quick to complain when u don't treat them with the Christian
doctrine of love and fundamental human rights which they will never reciprocate on others
but they will be happily applying their own doctrine of abuse of human rights
on others
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

Well like i said, in our case we accepted islam willingly. Thats all that matters to me.

where is that meme of 'I KNOW U ARE LYING BUT CONTINUE"
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

where is that meme of 'I KNOW U ARE LYING BUT CONTINUE"

LOL! Which lie?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
OyinO:

Christianity has done worst things than Islam. Both are two sides of the same coin.

HOW? please explain
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

LOL! Which lie?

jesus said go into the world and spread the gospel, anybody that refuses dust ur feet and walk away

but your religion recommends killing, beheadings and slitting of throats for any refusal, so because of this fear of death ur hausa people surrendered their sovereignty to the Fulani conquerors including the surrendering of the emirs stool to them

this was how ur peaceful religion spread worldwide: war, war and more war

the difference is one was spread peacefully and that is why its followers are peaceful today and
one was spread violently and that is why its own followers are violent even up till this 21st century
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

jesus said go into the world and spread the gospel, anybody that refuses dust ur feet and walk away

but your religion recommends killing, beheadings and slitting of throats for any refusal, so because of this fear of death ur hausa people surrendered their sovereignty to the Fulani conquerors including the surrendering of the emirs stool to them

the difference is one was spread peacefully and that is why its followers are peaceful today and
one was spread violently and that is why its own followers are violent even up till this 21st century

I can only speak for my people. We accepted Islam willingly and that's the fact. I did not ask for all that nonsense you posted up there. Just point out where I lied.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

Lol dumbo. First of all Hausa peasants helped fodio with his jihad because it was not just about religion to begin with but also injustice in taxation for the poor. You should also know these kings were muslims and have been for a while, just that they didnt fully subscribe to it as they should.

Islam came to Hausa land in the eleventh century through wangara scholars and traders. The first Islamic Jihad in sudanic Africa was fought by a hausa king Ali yaji dan tsamiya in the battle of santolo. Read up. Fodios Jihad came about half a milenium later so the Islamic identity of Hausas has existed long before that jihad.

Secondly, what do you mean by Hausa? What constitutes Hausa is an assimilation of multiple ethnicities that have flooded into Hausa land over time. The ethnic stock of Hausas in kano is different from that of Hausas in katsina. Descendants of barbushe were overthrown by descendants of bagauda. Many other such cases continued to happen over time, one ethnic lineage overthrowing another. This is what Hausa people are.

United by language and culture, something bil foduye and his ancestors accepted given the fact that they spoke the language and didn't even speak fulfulde I say i really don't care what ethnic stock they came from, we are loyal to culture and not ethnicity. Something his descendants continued.

Subsequently small fry, I identify as Hausa not because I'm fully ethnically Hausa but for the reasons I gave you above. So you saying one conquered the other really doesn't make sense to me. All sahelian ethnicities are my brothers and I see no difference between us.

Like I said. Hausas have never been conquered. A little history lesson for you.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nowenuse: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Are there any Christians in Iraq? I find that shocking.

Jews bear Sarah too, you know. The name is Jewish.

10- 15 % of Iraqis are christians. They are 3rd class citizens in the country. Dehumanized lots. Most of them have fled the country due to intense persecution.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

I can only speak for my people. We accepted Islam willingly and that's the fact. I did not ask for all that nonsense you posted up there. Just point out where I lied.

ur people, if u are an hausa, then ur were conquered by the fulanis and converted forcefully

all the nonsense I posted was to remind u how ur religion was spread worldwide and its a well known fact, maybe ur village is an exception which I doubt
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

ur people, if u are an hausa, then ur were conquered by the fulanis and converted forcefully

all the nonsense I posted was to remind u how ur religion was spread worldwide and its a well known fact, maybe ur village is an exception which I doubt

Go and read the history lesson I gave you charlatan. Never been conquered.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nowenuse: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Lol. Small fry, I'm not in Nigeria but I don't go bragging about it like it means your life is prosperous because I know in many cases like yours, your life is even more miserable outside Nigeria judging by your actions. And BTW, unlike you I'm not a janitor using his Boss's internet. cheesy

See, I'm a true Muslim small fry. If I want to inflict misery I do it in a more calculated way, enslave them mentally and politically if you will. Now what's more effective than that small fry?

Umaru. Eyes are watching you.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nowenuse:

Umaru. Eyes are watching you.

What does this mean?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by bigfish3k: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
AlderFadington:

Lol dumbo. First of all Hausa peasants helped fodio with his jihad because it was not just about religion to begin with but also injustice in taxation for the poor. You should also know these kings were muslims and have been for a while, just that they didnt fully subscribe to it as they should.

Islam came to Hausa land in the eleventh century through wangara scholars and traders. The first Islamic Jihad in sudanic Africa was fought by a hausa king Ali yaji dan tsamiya in the battle of santolo. Read up. Fodios Jihad came about half a milenium later so the Islamic identity of Hausas has existed long before that jihad.

Secondly, what do you mean by Hausa? What constitutes Hausa is an assimilation of multiple ethnicities that have flooded into Hausa land over time. The ethnic stock of Hausas in kano is different from that of Hausas in katsina. Descendants of barbushe were overthrown by descendants of bagauda. Many other such cases continued to happen over time, one ethnic lineage overthrowing another. This is what Hausa people are.

United by language and culture, something bil foduye and his ancestors accepted given the fact that they spoke the language and didn't even speak fulfulde I say i really don't care what ethnic stock they came from, we are loyal to culture and not ethnicity. Something his descendants continued.

Subsequently small fry, I identify as Hausa not because I'm fully ethnically Hausa but for the reasons I gave you above. So you saying one conquered the other really doesn't make sense to me. All sahelian ethnicities are my brothers and I see no difference between us.

Like I said. Hausas have never been conquered. A little history lesson for you.

thanks for the info
but according to u in ur first paragrah, they were partially converted until the dan fodio wars made them full converts so we are saying the same thing: war was involved
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
bigfish3k:

thanks for the info
but according to u in ur first paragrah, they were partially converted until the dan fodio wars made them full converts so we are saying the same thing: war was involved

Fodios war wasn't about religion, like other Jihads today, religion is used as a political tool.

So you saying Hausas were forcefully converted to Islam is false. The monarchs being overthrown using Islam, then I agree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.