Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? (2130 Views)

Why Are Cars So Expensive In Nigeria / Are Tokumbo Cars Really Worth The Price / Why Are Cars So Expensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by Bimapapa: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Someone in Katsina is trying to sell me a Peugeot 406 v6 for as low as 300k�
Too good to be true yeah? That was what I thought too....

Seller claims the vehicle doesn't have custom papers... Hence why it's cheap... Said I should come Katsina and check the ride.

Can one get a 406 that cheap in Katsina?
Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Bimapapa:
Someone in Katsina is trying to sell me a Peugeot 406 v6 for as low as 300k�
Too good to be true yeah? That was what I thought too....

Seller claims the vehicle doesn't have custom papers... Hence why it's cheap... Said I should come Katsina and check the ride.

Can one get a 406 that cheap in Katsina?

99.9 per of car in north do not have custom duty, it does not mean the cars are that cheap

You are about to be scammed

3 Likes

Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by matrix199(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2017
You are being baited with a cheap offer.

The same car dealer may connive with some bad egg custom officials to confiscate the car from you after the deal has been done. They'll share your money, have the car returned to him to bait another naïve buyer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by jaychubi: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Op u r abt to be kidnapped with d car as bait
Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by dokiOloye(m): 5:24am On Dec 17, 2017
If you are ready to drive d car only in Katsina and nearby states in d far north,then u are good to go.
Customs,VIO,FRSC,Army,Police etc only work in d south.
Was shocked during my one year stay in one north eastern state where almost half of the cars no get number plate sef,yet they embark on interstate travels with it.
Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by Bimapapa: 5:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Mogbe! shocked
GAZZUZZ:

99.9 per of car in north do not have custom duty, it does not mean the cars are that cheap

You are about to be scammed
Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by Bimapapa: 5:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Wow!

Thanks for this tip.

matrix199:
You are being baited with a cheap offer.

The same car dealer may connive with some bad egg custom officials to confiscate the car from you after the deal has been done. They'll share your money, have the car returned to him to bait another naïve buyer.
Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by Bimapapa: 5:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Could be.

jaychubi:
Op u r abt to be kidnapped with d car as bait
Re: Are Cars Really Cheap In Katsina?? by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2017
hmmmmm, so u r saying that this car of urs is located in the northern part of Nigeria? am I correct?

hmmmmm, I see some demeanors have rescued u already!!! northern part of Nigeria..... that reminds me of someone and a meme.......

(1) (Reply)

New Engine But Car Not Working Well / Tokunbo Tyres Needed / Here Are 8 Engines You Have To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.