Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? (23323 Views)

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking / Are Girls Who Help Their Boyfriend On His Home Chore Really Consider As A Slave? / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Tinksh(f): 4:11am On Apr 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

why waste your time, she doesn't even know what she's talking about.
na 12-16 in girls? lol

Who doesnt know? Who shouldnt waste their time??
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:12am On Apr 02, 2010
don't worry, not you.
better yet, nvm
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Tinksh(f): 4:14am On Apr 02, 2010
Haha! No problem, I'm trying to keep up. Have a good one.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by daduke2k(m): 4:17am On Apr 02, 2010
Dat you in prof?
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Tinksh(f): 4:21am On Apr 02, 2010
daduke2k:

Dat you in prof?
Who you asking?
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by daduke2k(m): 4:25am On Apr 02, 2010
u.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by daduke2k(m): 4:25am On Apr 02, 2010
u.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Tinksh(f): 4:29am On Apr 02, 2010
Yes its me, why? Are you going to bag me out?? I have grown my hair but apart from that its me, cant get much whiter heh?? lol!!!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by daduke2k(m): 4:43am On Apr 02, 2010
Yeah, didnt knw u were dis white. Tot u were colourd
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Tinksh(f): 4:49am On Apr 02, 2010
Haha!! Yep, I'm about as white as possible! I have put in some of my posts that i am white. I dont try to hide it. Im sure im not the only white here. Just here to learn, and a bit of light entertainment.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50am On Apr 02, 2010
Tink_sh:

Haha! No problem, I'm trying to keep up. Have a good one.
wink smiley
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by zubeyr(m): 4:55am On Apr 02, 2010
I think the norms are different according to each culture but there is nothing less attractive than a young lady with big bosoms and belly  in my opinion some Nigerian women have the tendency to be in that categories or at least the ones i know  et c est trop vilain
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2010
All depends if the girl in question's in proportion.

If she's a size 16 - 18, and 5'10", with a clearly defined waistline, hips and upper body, with a fairly flat stomach, then I wouldn't class her as fat.

On the other hand, a girl at size 12 - 14, 5'2", with no defined waistline, a fairly large stomach, big arms and legs could be regarded as fat.

The other factor that hasn't been mentioned here - it depends on who's looking, and who's interested. People view the opposite sex differently.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2010
12 and 14 aren't fat. u're called chubby/thick from size 16 up (UK sizing)
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Duniverse(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2010
post your reply via topic
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2010
Siena:

If she's a size 16 - 18, and 5'10", with a clearly defined waistline, hips and upper body, with a fairly flat stomach, then I wouldn't class her as fat.

On the other hand, a girl at size 12 - 14, 5'2", with no defined waistline, a fairly large stomach, big arms and legs could be regarded as fat.

The other factor that hasn't been mentioned here - it depends on who's looking, and who's interested. People view the opposite gender differently.
very well answered sir. If you were not married, I would have proposed long ago grin

Mrs Siena, my compliments to you sha, I do not mean any harm.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2010
well the questin was directed at the guys and how they see it

whats conventional and sold by th emedia wasnt b4 and wont be 4eva

so dont be suprised when they start singin a different tune!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by bournvita: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2010
Siena:

The other factor that hasn't been mentioned here - it depends on who's looking, and who's interested. People view the opposite gender differently.

Exactly

@Topic

who's saying 12-16 is fat, if you ask me i wouldnt even advice my brother to go for any size 6 -10 woman, goodness, is he marrying a stick or human being?
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2010
ayeetmama are U talking to me?

well I know everyone answer will be different that's for sure, and that is fair enough. I just happend
to liked Siena's answer best. and that is not the only post I like of him, I have admire him from day one,
that is why I was kinda joking with him about the proposal thingy
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2010
^^no i meant i wont ansa cos u were asking boiz, abi??

nice shoes btw grin grin grin
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2010
U can still give your point of view like Amaka did.
thanks for the compliment.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2010
Anything beyond Beyonce is fat for me oo hahahaha.  I don't like bibe Yiyon (dry and roasted in Yoruba) either hahaahahhah. A little meat if she is short, she better be moderately and attractively curvy in the right places and not have 6 hips dropping on each other. To be honest it all boils down to her height. A short girl will look like sidibe if she is over 160lbs while a tall girl will look attractive in same weight. I just love black girls blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how it's mostly girls posting on here.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2010
fat to me is a uk 12 upwards
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by queeneve: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2010
I have noticed the men ignored the TEEPEE QUESTION, go figure!

Continue boys!
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ruskiee(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2010
Well its when she can't find her sizes for clothes on the regular.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2010
Anything like Ndidi okereke is fat to me

prefer Genevieve's stature or omotola at most.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Scooby1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
I consider the lady in the pic as fat tongue

Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by daduke2k(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hooouly moollyy, nw dis is wot i call MAKÅBEYOKENODA
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by CrudeOil2(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
Not bigger than jennifer hudson.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by ayettymama(f): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
AAAAAAYEEE AKAMARA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

scooby wetin be dis na
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
The girl has nice smooth legs and the dude in the pic aint complaining. Chubby girls get love everyday.
Re: Boys: What Do You Consider As 'fat' For A Girl? by WackyJ1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
Pray for that man! Lest he be crushed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / The 8 Weirdest Things Every Girl Wants A Guy To Do In Bed / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.