Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam (717 Views)

I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / Why Are Adult Christians Ashamed To Speak About Sexuality In Public Places?photo / I Am Not Ashamed To Preach The Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by TalkIslam: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2017
A spoken word response to those that are ashamed to be Muslim, constantly feeling the need to blend in and give up their faith so that they can finally be accepted.

We must be strong as Muslims as we have already achieved validation from Allah, there really is no need to sell our faith short.

May Allah give us strength, by no means are we saying this is easy, as without the help of Allah, we are all nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt1IVJIirSw

1 Like

Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by enilove(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes , be strong in shameful deeds ,Allah permits it :
Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you FEARED the people, while Allah has more right that you FEAR Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)
BELIEVERS , YOU CAN NOW COPY MUHAMMED AND MARRY WIVES OF YOUR ADOPTED SON, it is not shameful to do so.

Don't be ashamed , even when your Prophet is talking nonsense to nonsensical people: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 277: Bukhari
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "When the Prophet Job (Aiyub) was taking a bath naked, golden locusts began to fall on him. ......

STONE GREW HANDS AND LEGS AND IMMAGINARY MOSES RAN AFTER STONE AND BEAT IT, TO PROVE ABSENCE OF HERNIA?
PRAY FOR GOLDEN LOCUST , LIKE JOB.

Book 008, Number 3425:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (i. e. the daughter of Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) and said: Salim has attained (purbety) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.
IF YOU DON'T WANT A CLOSE RELATIVE TO SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE, LET HER SUCK HET BREAST AND THAT INTEREST WILL DISAPPEAR.

Book 008, Number 3243:

Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and 'Abdullah then recited this verse: 'Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers" (al-Qur'an, v. 87).

IF IT RESULTS INTO PREGNANCY, NO PROBLEM, THE CHILD IS TEMPORARY CHILD.

No wonder this prophet , at 57 yes old, came to say Jesus did not die , after having sex with 9 years old girl .

I know the defence of you Muslim is not to reason about the facts giving from your books but to abuse.

No need to pray and think , just follow this Satanic Arabic religion to hell, as they promised you, and see if you will come out of the hell. Don't be ashamed even if there is need to be .
Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by alBHAGDADI: 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Don't be ashamed that your 54 year old Prophet had sex with his 9 year old Bride.

Proudly discuss how he beheaded 600 Jews in one night. Don't be ashamed to preach of how he killed a newly wedded woman's father, brother and husband then slept with her that same night.

Don't deny any longer that ISIS is Islam.
Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by anibirelawal(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
@Posters above me, why the cry
Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by OnyeOGA(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
TalkIslam:
A spoken word response to those that are ashamed to be Muslim, constantly feeling the need to blend in and give up their faith so that they can finally be accepted.

We must be strong as Muslims as we have already achieved validation from Allah, there really is no need to sell our faith short.

May Allah give us strength, by no means are we saying this is easy, as without the help of Allah, we are all nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt1IVJIirSw
can i ask you a question
Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Don't be ashamed that your 54 year old Prophet had sex with his 9 year old Bride.

Proudly discuss how he beheaded 600 Jews in one night. Don't be ashamed to preach of how he killed a newly wedded woman's father, brother and husband then slept with her that same night.

Don't deny any longer that ISIS is Islam.

Dont be ashamed that your most HIGH god raped a 14 year old virgin to give birth to his son

Dont be ashamed that he instructed moses to kill men, married women, babies and animals among the canaanites BUT leave the virgins for themselves (to fvck) and keep some for yahweh himself (of course to rape)

Dont deny that hitler was a catholic christian
Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by alBHAGDADI: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Dont be ashamed that your most HIGH god raped a 14 year old virgin to give birth to his son

Dont be ashamed that he instructed moses to kill men, married women, babies and animals among the canaanites BUT leave the virgins for themselves (to fvck) and keep some for yahweh himself (of course to rape)

Dont deny that hitler was a catholic christian

I'm glad that this confessions of yours prove that you don't believe that Islam worships the God of the Bible which your Allah claims to be in the Quran.

if you said Mary was raped, then Allah raped her cos your Quran spoke of the story. Allah is a rapist like his messenger.
Re: Ashamed To Be MUSLIM | Spoken Word | Talk Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I'm glad that this confessions of yours prove that you don't believe that Islam worships the God of the Bible which your Allah claims to be in the Quran.

if you said Mary was raped, then Allah raped her cos your Quran spoke of the story. Allah is a rapist like his messenger.

Allah never referred to the real jesus as his son

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Raph Stuffs / Script Of 5NOG Day4 Message By David Ibiyeomie / I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.