Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! (3815 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply / Guys Why Do We Like Staring At Girls Yansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by IkpuMmadu: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2017
We want our bf to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than sex and Snapchat...lets change our mindset, lets
Learn to be valuable in a relationship... lets pray for them while they re down... Motivate them to hustle harder..give them listening ears,lets give them reasonable advice,lets be their responsible you will get the right result

PS: Only f..k girls attract F..k boys....
Be a Woman of virtue and purpose...
Slay with sense and dignity", she concluded on her Facebook wall.

Read more

https://etimes.com.ng/rita-dominic-young-women/

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Get married before yhu dish out advice....

If yhu have such virtuous characteristics... Why are yhu still single...

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2017
Because she's not married, she should conceal the truth, and is even coming from a female like her. some have brain but can't use it.

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Tyrabarbara(f): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
osheeee dominic. i wonder who services her after all the media facade. who is fvvking you? if you are a nairalander, quote me and tell me. we all know who fvcks toke. even though she went from dark to lightcheesy. dats v.e.c.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Practice what you preach woman.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by mayskit4luv(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

and why does her post piss you off so much?

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
ubunja:

and why does her post piss you off so much?

And how is my "pissing" any of yhur biz?....

MYOB niggur...

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
FrancisDozie:
Because she's not married, she should conceal the truth, and is even coming from a female like her. some have brain but can't use it.

Shut up and take yhur own advice...
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

And how is my "pissing" any of yhur biz?....

MYOB niggur...
i will mind my own business when you start letting other people mind their own.
as long as u commenting on posts i will comment on your comments.
niggur!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
ubunja:

i will mind my own business when you start letting other people mind their own.
as long as u commenting on posts i will comment on your comments.
niggur!!!!!!!

Lool....soothe yhurself...
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by ubunja(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

take your own advice
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by IamEmem(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Yes she is not married but have some experience she can share with her folks.
BTW u r not married either.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
IamEmem:

Yes she is not married but have some experience she can share with her folks.
BTW u r not married either.

What makes yhu think I'm not married.... Do I have ...I'm not married... written all over my face?
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Deckline(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
Do you know that Rita dominic is my aunt? Please,let her be. #haterzzz
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
rita the reverend sister! But on a more serious note,to marry is not a sign of fulfillment
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by PenlsCaP: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Abeg shut up ur mouth...
she obviously said truth but here u ar attacking her.. because her random comment hit u badly.
How does her not being married stops her from airing opininon... nonesense!!.

Seriously Some Nigerian youths ar3 just too dumb to a fault angry

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Abeg shut up ur mouth...
she obviously said truth but here u ar attacking her.. because her random comment hit u badly.
How does her not being married stops her from airing opininon... nonesense!!.

Seriously Some Nigerian youths ar3 just too dumb to a fault angry

Y e come dey pain yhu?... undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by IamEmem(m): 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

What makes yhu think I'm not married.... Do I have ...I'm not married... written all over my face?

My friend gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by PenlsCaP: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Y e come dey pain yhu?... undecided

E dey pain me becoz ur beauty is just a waste! angry
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
grin Rita Dominic be slaying since time immemorial cheesy.this one na three star general in the field of slaying.. Cc Martin0 cheesy.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Jodha(f): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
PenlsCaP:

E dey pain me becoz ur beauty is just a waste! angry

Loool...sorry ooo. ...
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Small sense you no get
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Ad hominem, besides She's stating factual things, get angry all you want, facts don't care about feelings dear.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Deckline:
Do you know that Rita dominic is my aunt? Please,let her be. #haterzzz
i won't lie u shacheesy.u aunt is sexy.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by GoldNiagara(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Tyrabarbara:
osheeee dominic. i wonder who services her after all the media facade. who is fvvking you? if you are a nairalander, quote me and tell me. we all know who fvcks toke. even though she went from dark to lightcheesy. dats v.e.c.

Point the gun at yourself. so who is f..king you also?We all want to know.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Martin0(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
grin Rita Dominic be slaying since time immemorial cheesy.this one na three star general in the field of slaying.. Cc Martin0 cheesy.

Hahahahahahah na wa ooogringrin
This girl nor wan jus retiregrin
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jodha:

Some people are keyboard thugs.. Ignore that individual, I wonder why he's so emotional and charged up over someone else's Comments NOT directed at him.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Why are you all quoting Jodha?. If an "M" moniker had made that comment, none of you would've been on his case.

Rita is right, and Jodha is right too. If she had all the qualities she's preaching of, she should've been able to nail a man. That's how society sees women of marriageable age but single which is wrong though 'cause it could just be that she's not found her better-half.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na wa ooogringrin
This girl nor wan jus retiregrin
she's a soldiercheesy..soldiers don't retire.anyway she still looks very choppable wink.
Re: Rita Dominic Take A Swipe At Girls That Just Offer Sex ??!!! by Martin0(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:
she's a soldiercheesy..soldiers don't retire.anyway she still looks very choppable wink.

Hahahahahahgringrin well for me she look old

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please,how Do I Cure Premature Ejaculation / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / What Do You Think About My Naked In Public Fetish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.