Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is There A Problem With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Problem With Me? (937 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Problem With Me? by Djdamian(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
4 times,4 gud times i shud have lost my virginity with my last 4 ex girlfrnds but i just culdn't do it nd anytime i don't,they break up with me calling me a small boi!The most painful was ma last GF,she came 2 ma house nd we started talking nd teasing each other then she said she wanted to drink "natural yoghurt" .At first,i tot it was this N100 plastic yoghurt she wanted so i got up 2 buy it next door,but she grabed me said she want to suck ma manliness.As she was tryin removin ma belt,i just push her away nd she fell on the floor,she got up took her bag nd called mi a loser and a freeeak then left.That was d last time i saw nd heard frm her, So what do u guys tink,am i psychologically impotent or theres sometin wrong wit me(i'm definately not a gay)
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Pweety4me(f): 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2010
Ahahaha don't u get b*ners? lipsrsealed
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
Maybe you are not ready yet. You shouldnt rush into these things.
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
You will get over this by waiting until you are with someone you love, are comfortable with and the right time
when you feel ready.
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by iice(f): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hmmmm yes there's something with you. 
You've managed to have 4 gfs and kept it intact. . .you know why you kept it intact, na us go tell you why you make that choice? undecided.  What is our own with the ones who want to drink natural yogurt unnecessary info
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by lallafati(f): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
Djdamian:

4 times,4 gud times i shud have lost my virginity with my last 4 ex girlfrnds but i just culdn't do it nd anytime i don't,they break up with me calling me a small boi!The most painful was ma last GF,she came 2 ma house nd we started talking nd teasing each other then she said she wanted to drink "natural yoghurt" .At first,i tot it was this N100 plastic yoghurt she wanted so i got up 2 buy it next door,but she grabed me said she want to suck ma manliness.As she was tryin removin ma belt,i just push her away nd she fell on the floor,she got up took her bag nd called mi a loser and a freeeak then left.That was d last time i saw nd heard frm her, So what do u guys tink,am i psychologically impotent or theres sometin wrong wit me(i'm definately not a gay)

shocked shocked shocked May I please ask, how old are these girls and how old are you? And what kind of girls are these anyways? Sorry, no disrespect but I really get disgusted at girls who ask so explicitely for sex  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed makes me wanna puke, I know some girls are like this but maybe i underestimate just to kind feel better about my fellow sisters, undecided First of, i know u are a guy and maybe that's a guy thing, but you really should not rush or give in to pressure just because you "need to lose" your virginity. Second, if i were in your shoes, i would never even wanna have sex with a girl that tells me she wants to drink "natural yogurt". Is she your girlfriend? Or were you guys just friends? or you guys just met and she wants sex? I dont get it. I really believe you should do it with somebody who is not going to make fun of or make you feel uncomfortable because of your inexperience, somebody who at least cares for you. Third, with these kind of pseudo-hookers, do you know how many times she has said that to a man? Do you know how many men she's slept with, and had MouthAction with? Goshhhh  shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided Sad state of affairs for young african women,
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2010
I certainly cannot buy this story.if u cannot behave like a roman why goin 2 rome?
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by cantell(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
then she said she wanted to drink "natural yoghurt
@Poster,
Keep fantasizing! better get laid and stop making up stories that sounds like crap.
Natural Yoghurt my arse!
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Djdamian(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2010
These girls are 20,20,19 and 21 respectively, Honestly,i'm 19yrs of age,but i don't look ma age,i'm much older than ma age.Never-d-less pple ma age are already experts in it, Ma last ex girlfrnd which is 23,shes very wild nd nasty,funny enough she was d only girl dat knew my real age,she said that there was something she loved about mi but she didn't know dat i was sexually inactive, Others,i lied to them, they where all nymphomaniacs,they just wanted 2 try it out wit me mayb becos of i look so innocent,And wen i don't do it wit them,they dump me just like that, nd i do not beg people @ all,so thats how we end things up
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Pweety4me(f): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2010
^So do u ever have erections?yes or no?
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Djdamian(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
please dont call me a liar, Cos ma post isn't a lie, This is a problem i have taking 2 many places and people.nairaland isn't d only place i av brought dis problem, Some pple even call me gay,dats why i put it in ma last statement, I posted ma problem here not 2 b insulted but to seek help, Thanks 2 u guys dat have said meaniful suggestions and advices,i appreciate it
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Djdamian(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
@pweety,yeah i do have erections, But i just can't do it, I guess ebonyeyes is rite mayb i'm not ready 4 it lets hope dat it will not affect my future
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Apr 02, 2010
Wow, it sounds like the poster doesn't know the meaning of Virginity, lol. grin
How can you lose your Virginity 4 times?
Please guys, be careful with the replies/advice you give to this poster as he might be underaged.
grin
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Pweety4me(f): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2010
He's 19. . . lolz plse don't bully him! grin tongue
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Pweety4me(f): 1:05am On Apr 02, 2010
Djdamian:

@pweety,yeah i do have erections, But i just can't do it, I guess ebonyeyes is rite mayb i'm not ready 4 it lets hope dat it will not affect my future
Yur just 19 no need 2 be in a haste. . .just because your guys r pumpin every1 shawty in d corner. . . grin or your babes dey request 4 am don't mean u should force urself 2 do it. . .do it when d tyme is right when u feel it's right ,dat probably ain't just now. . .remember u don't wanna regret later it's gud 2 take your tyme bro u will be proud of urself later. wink grin cool
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2010
Atleast you are not dealing with crabs (itchy d33k), syphilis, gonorrhea and HIV things your male friends are paranoid about. I have met guys who will fook anything that breathes but are too scared to get checked at the health clinic, they usually say ignorance is bliss. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by bkbabe97: 1:28am On Apr 02, 2010
@ Poster: Yes, theres something wrong with u, terribly wrong. My diagnosis? YOURE FREAKN GAY!!!
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by chelseabmw(m): 1:34am On Apr 02, 2010
I HAVE SEEN THIS STORY BEFORE ON NAIRALAND[size=30pt][/size]
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by daduke2k(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2010
19? Had my first Bleep at 16. And yeah a 25 yr old tot me. Lol, Funny huh. Sumtins wrong wif , go get laid ok. Bt wait i hav a drug wil get u in d muud wifout much ado. It is called BEAUTIFUL. U wuld be as Hot as a goat.
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by 006(m): 4:18am On Apr 02, 2010
Hey dude, nothing is wrong with you, you're simply shy to be unclothed with a woman.
My advice to you is to try and break that barrier now with someone you really like; else it will affect you tomorrow.
You might find it hard tomorrow to get girls, it like karma, I'm saying from experience.
Do it now, and become a man.
Re: Is There A Problem With Me? by Tinksh(f): 5:26am On Apr 02, 2010
The comments on here are interesting to say the least. If the poster was a girl telling this story everyone would be horrified that a guy dumped her cos she wouldnt give it up. But the poster is a guy and being accused of being gay! Very confusing undecided.

Poster, dont worry about it. If your not ready your not ready, no big deal. Those girls werent worth your time anyway. When you find someone who really cares about you she will understand and go slow for you. Take it easy! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Temptations: / How Do I Handle This? / Wat Is D Cure 4 Obsession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.