Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time (941 Views)

Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / Rescued Dog Looking For A Forever Home (not For Sale) / Pure Bred Boerboel Pups Available For Sale In 3Weeks Time For Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time by ebenson90(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
Puppies for sale...going for cheap price...price:40k....08166194241

Re: We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
ekuke for 40k?
Re: We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time by ebenson90(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Well sha I refuse to say a word...but just say u don't have the money.afterall it's negotiable
Re: We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time by SicilianMafia: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2017
What did you mate the bitch with?
Re: We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time by ebenson90(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2017
SicilianMafia:
What did you mate the bitch with?
the dogs are not mine but d sire is a pit bull/Gsd mix and so is the dam.and I told the guy not to let the sire cross the bitch but it happened due to his carelessness,and since the dam has taken in,I can't stop her from whelping.so he asked me to just clear it out......but two females has been booked for.two males left...
Re: We Are 2weeks Old And Will Need A Forever Home In 3weeks Time by ebenson90(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2017
But guys please I have a serious question to ask o. What can I do if a puppy is too weak and refuse to suck from the dam...mean they are getting lean...please help...urgently..thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

........ / Large Bullet Head Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale. Top Quality. / Top 5 Dogs With Most Wrinkles In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.