Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. (9915 Views)

Amrepairguru Refund Me My 20k / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Afeezoladapo:
Jumia don refund me after all d stress!

Thank God for your life cos AS I WRITE an order I made on the 24th of November 2017 that was cancelled and I have spent money to call customer care more than 6times and have given my details and up till now they are posting me. pls if any one here knows how jumia can refund my money for ORDER NUMBER 392719412 PLS HELP ME. I HAVE WRITTEN AND CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE BUT TILL NOW
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
bamac:
One thing i want you people to know is this, Jumia isn't a scam. Fine, there might be delay in your refund but the truth is that you will get it. The delay this period is the long black friday, and it will only get better each day as almost all issues as regarding black friday have been responded to.

In case you want to make order through Jumia just try my service and experience the difference, i don't even think there is anyone who contacted me for complaint that i did not respond to and assisted despite the fact that they did not make the order through me.

Either pay on delivery or before, any of it is safer with me. Check my signature to contact.

Bros help me fight for my becos AS I WRITE an order I made on the 24th of November 2017 that was cancelled and I have spent money to call customer care more than 6times and have given my details and up till now they are posting me. pls if any one here knows how jumia can refund my money for ORDER NUMBER 392719412 PLS HELP ME. I HAVE WRITTEN AND CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE BUT TILL NOW[/quote
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Afeezoladapo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
priscaver:

Thank God for your life cos AS I WRITE an order I made on the 24th of November 2017 that was cancelled and I have spent money to call customer care more than 6times and have given my details and up till now they are posting me. pls if any one here knows how jumia can refund my money for ORDER NUMBER 392719412 PLS HELP ME. I HAVE WRITTEN AND CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE BUT TILL NOW
just continue disturbing dem. dey'll pay u. Either email or call. But I usually send dem email not call sha. D day i tried calling, i was not attended to. Dey do call to ask questions most times.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
priscaver:

Bros help me fight for my becos AS I WRITE an order I made on the 24th of November 2017 that was cancelled and I have spent money to call customer care more than 6times and have given my details and up till now they are posting me. pls if any one here knows how jumia can refund my money for ORDER NUMBER 392719412 PLS HELP ME. I HAVE WRITTEN AND CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE BUT TILL NOW[/quote
Not that i cannot help you, my problem with many people especially those that contact me through nairaland for complaint of this type is that when i ask for the account details including the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the ATM, acc num, acc name, acct type that was used for payment in order to assist fight for their refund they will start telling you stories of how their account details can be used for fraud, and it just pains me because in the first place you didn't make order through me, i only want to help and i will use my resources to fight for your refund as i am closer to Jumia and a big marketer for that matter. If you can trust me enough just chat me up.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2018
priscaver:

really feel ur pains! just keep trying. I got my refund after i started disturbing them with calls nd emails. I even went to their Facebook page to drop my complains. I tink sending emails was effective for me.
u will get ur money just keep on disturbing them
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
bamac:
Not that i cannot help you, my problem with many people especially those that contact me through nairaland for complaint of this type is that when i ask for the account details including the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of the ATM, acc num, acc name, acct type that was used for payment in order to assist fight for their refund they will start telling you stories of how their account details can be used for fraud, and it just pains me because in the first place you didn't make order through me, i only want to help and i will use my resources to fight for your refund as i am closer to Jumia and a big marketer for that matter. If you can trust me enough just chat me up.

JUMIA COLLECTED ALL THOSE DETAILS FROM ME AFTER SERIES OF CALLS AND MAILS IF U USE THAT CODE U IL SEE THOSE DETAILS. MORE THAN A MONTH AGO I GAVE THE DETAILS. THANKS ALOT
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Iykecaroll(m): 4:50am On Jan 10, 2018
bamac:
One thing i want you people to know is this, Jumia isn't a scam. Fine, there might be delay in your refund but the truth is that you will get it. The delay this period is the long black friday, and it will only get better each day as almost all issues as regarding black friday have been responded to.

In case you want to make order through Jumia just try my service and experience the difference, i don't even think there is anyone who contacted me for complaint that i did not respond to and assisted despite the fact that they did not make the order through me.

Either pay on delivery or before, any of it is safer with me. Check my signature to contact.

Bros, the payment on delivery option, do they avveot raw cash or using POS or USSD transfer?
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by bamac(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Iykecaroll:

Bros, the payment on delivery option, do they avveot raw cash or using POS or USSD transfer?
Pay in delivery can be through all those means.
Re: Why Does Jumia Delay Refund Of A Cancelled Order. by Iykecaroll(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2018
bamac:
Pay in delivery can be through all those means.

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Ways To Call Someone That Blocked Your Phone Number / Best Phones With Budget Of #25000 / Children Using Phones: Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.