Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (43928 Views)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Trendishine: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
It is awful and dirty that a president like buhari, who should be d number one cheif security officer of did country, can keep shut, about d welfare of d very people he was soliciting for their votes nearly 3 years ago wyl, they are being harrased and brutalised by d very police and SARS dat should protect them, wyl criminals are openly doing wat dey like...if nigerians come together and lay a curse on all dis heartless demonic individuals in government n police, walahi it would even over work...I am not advocating for scrapping of SARS, Cus they are some serious ones among them, focus purely on eradicating crime and violent criminality, but an heavy fumigation have to be poured into SARS and d entire Nigerian police to totally eradicate d bad eggs...#TOTALLYOVERHAULSARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.

You go gurl. I support you a 100%...
Those bastards must be wiped out by we citizens if the Government fails to wipe em out themselves...

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by leocollins(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.

your M.U no get wer e reach,dem go beat u proper,even fly u no go fit kill,so stop making noise..

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Sultty(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
They looked more like baboons #endSARS #cleanseNigerianpolice in my opinion sad
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:

You go gurl. I support you a 100%...
Those bastards must be wiped out by we citizens if the Government fails to wipe em out themselves...

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying
Biacan, my wife. Longest time.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Slymonster(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
larry4eva:
No job in Nigeria and they will ask u where do u work cheesy angry
As if they want to employ u

That question gets me more annoyed than you
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by okenwa101(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

NAIJA MAKE WE OPEN EYES OOO NOT UNTIL IT HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU GO KNOW SAY THIS THING IS BECOMING SERIOUS, MANY MAY AVOID CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION THIS DECEMBER JUST BECAUSE OF THIS MENACE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NIGERIA OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED THIS ENCLAVE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAST AND SOUTH MAKE UNA SHINE UNA EYES OOOO BECAUSE THE ONLY THERE THIS NONSENSE DEY HAPPEN

3 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Redhot111(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
ruggedised:
see coward and fear fear people commenting #endsars, during the organised protest, how many of you fools came out to protest All you cowards do is hid behind your keyboard and rant as if una get liver. is pathetic to be a Nigerian. tufiakwa

pathetic tribal warriors

See this one coming out to call pple fools for no just cause. OK if ur mum, dad and siblings didn't come out that day, will u agree with me that they are fools? Big fools 4 that matter. Idiot coming here to spew trash. And I'm sure if u meet most people from this forum one on one bases u won't dare look dem in the eyes let alone calling them fools to their face. Grow up dude. Wise up

2 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
And the IGP will say people should produce evidences.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

Biacan, my wife. Longest time.
How you doing.....?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Redhot111(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:

I be Wan toast u. But this ur village juju wey u mention come make me think twice. Before u go do my image keep inside native pot. grin
amahthelma:

I be Wan toast u. But this ur village juju wey u mention come make me think twice. Before u go do my image keep inside native pot.

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
How you doing.....?
Shey you remember me?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by HomeOfMe(f): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
morereb10:
What is really wrong with this SARS operatives? On a second look into this #EndSARS saga, I need to ask, What is wrong with Nigeria Police and Judiciary in this country? This rubbish has gone on for too long. I even find it had to blame SARS operative because Nigeria cannot just spell out what the law is.

Why are we enemies and prisoners of our own self? For God sake you can't treat somebody with disdane just because of his or her dressing. What is this? This is not a banana republic for God sake. If the law is; police cannot request to see someone's property (laptop or phone) then spell it out and prosecute the goddamn offenders so that it will serve as deterant to any other person(s) who would wish to flaunt the law in near future.

Imagine what this animals did to this young man for refusing to submit his phone. He was left bloodied and injured, on Thursday, after he was hit with a gun for refusing a phone check in Benin, Edo State. I don't recognize this country anymore. Even a ZOO is looking better than staying in Nigeria.

Narrating what happened, an eyewitness wrote:

"This happened on Thursday, between 10am and 10.46am on Giwa Amu road in GRA, Benin. These policemen wearing black T shirts (pictured), stopped a taxi driver for driving one way.

According to the driver, he said as soon has he stopped, he apologized to the officers and then he said they asked all the passengers to get out of the car and they asked one of the passengers where he works and also asked him to hand his phone over to them, but he refused.

He was then accused of being a cultist and that was why he didn't want to hand his phone over. At this point they tried to force him into another car. He again refused and he was hit with a gun, which led to massive bleeding.

Alot of us tried to know what station they were from or get a badge number or name but all to no avail. I was lucky to have taken this pix and also able to capture at least 2 of the officers while the other one tried as much as he could to avoid those who had phones with them. A good Samaritan ended up taking the guy for treatment."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/endsars-sars-brutalizes-young-man-in.html

Just this last Monday my brother's mother-in-law was hit by SARS van on high speed. A 75 yr old woman doing her business and from no where the van just hit her in this same Benin. She has both head and leg injuries. They only took her to UBTH and abandoned her there,it was the hospital that notified my sister-in-law that her mum was admitted there.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
able20:
SARS has come to stay in Naija no amount of propaganda will endSARS

By the grace of God and the spirits of all those who have tasted the brutality of SARS, u will surely be a victim before the end of year in Jesus name amen.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by muller101(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
SARS IS HERE TO STAY
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by yanshDoctor: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
what most of the SARS want to see is bank alert and if there is credit alert then they will want to have a bite from it like bail.

can a sars meets a lawyer or person like dino for his phone to be checked.??
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

Shey you remember me?
Can you remind me if you don't mind smiley
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by kibra4u(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
Sexy baby I dey ur back o........... cheesy

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by SOFTENGR: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
#EndSARS now not later.
#sayNOtobloodsuckers
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Feraz(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
chukxie:
The barbaric effrontery of these SARS people has to be checked else people might start targeting them slaughter.
That day is coming when SARS will become prey and the citizens, predators...they should continue.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by muller101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
okenwa101:
#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

#endsars NOW
#EndSars NOW
#EndSars NOW

NAIJA MAKE WE OPEN EYES OOO NOT UNTIL IT HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU GO KNOW SAY THIS THING IS BECOMING SERIOUS, MANY MAY AVOID CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION THIS DECEMBER JUST BECAUSE OF THIS MENACE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NIGERIA OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED THIS ENCLAVE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAST AND SOUTH MAKE UNA SHINE UNA EYES OOOO BECAUSE THE ONLY THERE THIS NONSENSE DEY HAPPEN
stop making noise here. Keyboard warrior.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Can you remind me if you don't mind smiley

It has been long o. You were using me to play then. Shey make I be your boyfriend?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

It has been long o. You were using me to play then. Shey make I be your boyfriend?
Not until you remind me everything
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by yanshDoctor: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
majority of the boys in Benin have no job and many of them live with their parents and want to travel abroad. they are just roaming the street. and police will be asking where they work as if they have a job to give them.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Not until you remind me everything
Oya, search for creamybanana and you will see our conversation back then cheesy
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by fuckpro: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
free2ryhme:

when be say e no be thief angry angry angry
...so if the guy had intimate messages with his lover on his phone.SARS must now be party to it
You and SARS can start going from bedroom to bedroom under 'police investigation' excuse since it now an avenue to fulfill your perverted sexual fantasies

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by godofuck231: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
morereb10:
What is really wrong with this SARS operatives? On a second look into this #EndSARS saga, I need to ask, What is wrong with Nigeria Police and Judiciary in this country? This rubbish has gone on for too long. I even find it had to blame SARS operative because Nigeria cannot just spell out what the law is.

Why are we enemies and prisoners of our own self? For God sake you can't treat somebody with disdane just because of his or her dressing. What is this? This is not a banana republic for God sake. If the law is; police cannot request to see someone's property (laptop or phone) then spell it out and prosecute the goddamn offenders so that it will serve as deterant to any other person(s) who would wish to flaunt the law in near future.

Imagine what this animals did to this young man for refusing to submit his phone. He was left bloodied and injured, on Thursday, after he was hit with a gun for refusing a phone check in Benin, Edo State. I don't recognize this country anymore. Even a ZOO is looking better than staying in Nigeria.

Narrating what happened, an eyewitness wrote:

"This happened on Thursday, between 10am and 10.46am on Giwa Amu road in GRA, Benin. These policemen wearing black T shirts (pictured), stopped a taxi driver for driving one way.

According to the driver, he said as soon has he stopped, he apologized to the officers and then he said they asked all the passengers to get out of the car and they asked one of the passengers where he works and also asked him to hand his phone over to them, but he refused.

He was then accused of being a cultist and that was why he didn't want to hand his phone over. At this point they tried to force him into another car. He again refused and he was hit with a gun, which led to massive bleeding.

Alot of us tried to know what station they were from or get a badge number or name but all to no avail. I was lucky to have taken this pix and also able to capture at least 2 of the officers while the other one tried as much as he could to avoid those who had phones with them. A good Samaritan ended up taking the guy for treatment."

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/endsars-sars-brutalizes-young-man-in.html

Dress the way u should be addressed, well

2 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by brightnelly(f): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:

1st pray that you will survive their brutality. Na person wey dey alive dey fight back undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Vacora(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wankers.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by highchief1: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
collinometricx:
look at his hair why won't they mess him up

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerians want a civilise police yet they exhibit extreme disrespect for the police

try that in USA and get a bullet hole in the face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.