Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (43929 Views)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by EBAZ(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying
Hope u are OK?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Kulas: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
#EndSARSNow
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

Oya, search for creamybanana and you will see our conversation back then cheesy
Ok
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by fuckpro: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.
...no wait just start am

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Venica(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
i witnessed a case like that few weeks back.
was coming back from church around 7pm. along upper mission road. they stopped our bus. asked a guy to come down. after searching all part of his body including his blockus, they demand for his phone. u could have seen the look on their faces when they find nothing. shameless he-goats
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Vacora(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
WTF!! has his dressing or his haircut got to do with officers abusing their authority and assaulting an innocent member of public?!! So many dickheads on this forum. Geez!! So overly interested in outward appearances and mundane crap.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by micflo28(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Despite the call for end sars, i wouldnt want to see it ended completely. Rather, it should be reformed. They still remain terrors to thieves. I have witnessed a case where robbers that robbed my brother where traced to Lagos through the phone stolen from him. Two were captured and brought back to abuja for identification.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by bareal(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by collinometricx: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
highchief1 :
look at his hair why won't they mess him up

Y u der quote mhi?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Ok
I will be expecting your response.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Sage7(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
This thing happens everywhere, why do people keep saying only in Nigeria. Security operatives act irrationally sometimes. If they end sars, it means they can also end all security units

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

I will be expecting your response.
I remember very funny man...... where have you been
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by anyicash(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
But somebody somewhere has labelled this country a zoological republic but you guys said he was mad....lol Naija we hail thee.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
I remember very funny man...... where have you been

I have been around but on a low-key. So, how far with you?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by bionixs: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying
mumu question
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by bionixs: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
morereb10:

My dear, people that will always take everything like a joke
that is why their lives end like huge jokes
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Hades2016(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying
nice question .. oya start to da clap for yourself ... Will you keep kwayet

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by KardinalZik(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
able20:
SARS has come to stay in Naija no amount of propaganda will endSARS

What's wrong with your head?
So you cherish those robbers?
So, to you, EndSARS campaign is a propaganda?

Your brain need hard factory reset.

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

I have been around but on a low-key. So, how far with you?
I'm fyn longest time
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Nwaoma198(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
That guy dey stammer
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
I'm fyn longest time
How are we doing the Christmas? Come to Lagos, let me spoil you with love.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Dsov2016: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
not only #endsars but #reformoursecurityforces and #endsecurityforcesbrutality. I say this because just 2 Saturdays ago at airport rd in Benin a soldier on mufti was just assaulting a man because he brushed his car. u need to see the way he was peppering this man with slaps, the guy was begging the military guy and the guy was still slapping him, when the female passenger of the vehicle whom was believed to be the driver's wife was begging the soldier the man threatened to beat her too. the edsma officials who should have salvaged the situation were busy telling the driver to enter the car of the soldier. the soldier finally bundled the guy into the vehicle. they should know that even a cornered dog will fight once it is pushed to the wall. I remember on the 18th of January this year when the people of igbogo a community close to okada drove the police after the killed a pastor of that community. you need to see the way two d.p.os and armed mopol officers ran and drove off as if ghosts where pursuing them. what I am saying is that the authorities in concern should train the forces in interaction with the wider populace and p.r. lest this resentment continues to fester to the point of catastrophe. me I have said my own o.

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

How are we doing the Christmas? Come to Lagos, let me spoil you with love.
I'm in Lagos nah
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
I'm Lagos nah
It is settled then. This Christmas go tech. Shey I can send you pm?
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

It is settled then. This Christmas go tech. Shey I can send you pm?
Your reasons for sending
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Your reasons for sending
So we can have some privacy and chat freely.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by FUCKyouALL: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying
next time be a human being
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

So we can have some privacy and chat freely.
Better be yourself cause if you chat irresponsible I'll block you
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by CreamyBanana(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Better be yourself cause if you chat irresponsible I'll block you

cheesy okay, my biacan.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by biacan(f): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
CreamyBanana:

cheesy okay, my biacan.
Now get back to business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.