Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (43927 Views)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Robbers Attack Man In Traffic, Injures Him After Collecting His Properties. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by onyxo76(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Where is that dolapo badmus police pro? Come see your men o. Anyway just make sure your phone is clean, no bank alert, no carry ATM card that has lots of cash. If you fit carry touch light phone the better for you. Get rid of all social media apps on your phone too, carry one nice bible and tracts for your bag too. They go free after a min if all they see if those things listed.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Wisebisho: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
biacan:
Why is he crying
Because you rape an old woman.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by SomagaB(f): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
pissed.

Really pissed.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by linearity: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
OP, where is the picture of the SARS?

Please, post it so we can do an end-run with it on social media...I am positive that, before we finish, they will be sacked.

Please post their pictures....waiting...
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by aspirebig: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Our police generally should be restructured. .not only SARS
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Stoicbaba(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
darkenkach:
From today, any time I encounter this monsters called SARS ,I will just hand over my phone to them and start asking for forgiveness.
Not only forgiveness. ..you may have to confess even dumping your former girlfriend...lol
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians want a civilise police yet they exhibit extreme disrespect for the police

try that in USA and get a bullet hole in the face
hey o,so they shoot there too? hmm am not going again o,let me face London
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Kenneth10110(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians want a civilise police yet they exhibit extreme disrespect for the police

try that in USA and get a bullet hole in the face

Av u even visited Ghana self. You this SARS agent do you think American police are not controlled like u pple.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2017
godofuck231:

Dress the way u should be addressed, well
u re stupid ....from ur comment it shows u re not exposed

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by iamphill: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
We need to take good care of our appearance. You are addressed the way you are seen or perceived to be.

Look at the guys hair and his red and red outfit. looking at him speaks volumes on many wrong notes. He looks rugged.

Not saying he is a criminal but his looks made him a target for the Sars.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by sylve11: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Narldon:

The Day SARS would end is when a Governor's Son would be shot..

Pathetic Country!

i think they know who to shoot at. cool
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by godofuck231: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Esepayan:

u re stupid ....from ur comment it shows u re not exposed

Lol sars never teach u sense, when a man such as u slimy piece of sh*t, finds your self in a place where people of top pedigree are duelling, you are bound to be accosted and by security operatives to explain your presence in a place that doesn't suit you, then you can get the beating of your life like a rabid mongrel, not fit for presence of the properly placed men in the society , next time ask your father for a proper orientation and learn to shut ur mouth when elders are discussing, try schooling in one of the best universities in the world and then u can challenge me in a show of wit or as you wish exposure , dumb in-bred mongrel.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by gGGODDd(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
The day SARS will try their madness with me ehn.....na that day buhari himself will come in search of me to beg me....because I go wipe away all the whole stupid SARS wey dey diz nija with the juju wey dey MI village.....I dey pray make dem cross their boundary them go know say person wicked no b small.
I believe this female

1 Like

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by highchief1: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2017
collinometricx:

Y u der quote mhi?
i have d feeling u are a SARS man
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by collinometricx: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
highchief1 :
i have d feeling u are a SARS man
Yea... but i produce beats
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
dancok:
hey o,so they shoot there too? hmm am not going again o,let me face London
hahaaahaahahahhaaaahhahahaahah

funny you
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=godofuck231 post=63357395]

Lol sars never teach u sense, when a man such as u slimy piece of sh*t, finds your self in a place where people of top pedigree are duelling, you are bound to be accosted and by security operatives to explain your presence in a place that doesn't suit you, then you can get the beating of your life like a rabid mongrel, not fit for presence of the properly placed men in the society , next time ask your father for a proper orientation and learn to shut ur mouth when elders are discussing, try schooling in one of the best universities in the world and then u can challenge me in a show of wit or as you wish exposure , dumb in-bred mongrel

lol frustrated bitter man ........u need to travel so because u wear a track and a jersey you should be adressed as a ...........u re a real joke.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Esetim(f): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Narldon:

Pathetic Country!

True words!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by mydadsboy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
lol I know those guys! They are from Benin Airport road police station! Those guys had me earlier this year. Story for another day. Heartless beings.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by highchief1: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
collinometricx:

Yea...
but i produce beats
lol
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by endsarrrs(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
wink
chukxie:
The barbaric effrontery of these SARS people has to be checked else people might start targeting them for slaughter.
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by endsarrrs(f): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
cool
Narldon:

Pathetic Country!

Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by GodwynJo(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2020
I just dey patiently wait for the day police go stop me again after this #endsars protest
Police go shoot me and odeshi dey my body and i no die buhari go come tell me say make i no attack person wey try to kill me
Let wait till then sha #Endbadgovernanceinnigeria
Re: SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Endpolice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Loses joystick During Fight In Lagos / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.