Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) (32000 Views)

Promo Buy Your Nadia Rice (photos) / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by W3xy1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
When is anambra going to start Mass sale of ugwu leaves

7 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by biacan(f): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Stone rice tongue
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
CirocBoi:
Smelling rice

But sweet

The smell dey pepper my eyes at times

Brush your teeth before you eat, the smell of your teeth won't contaminate the rice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
This one na rice pyramid

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by itsandi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
cool
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:

We need technology... We nonneed rice.
Ofada rice ni... Okada Benin ko
deal with yourself. With the farming programme some people left you in unemployment status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by olasaad(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
That is lovely sha for the Ogun people known for locals....i don't like all diz local food like seriously I take continental meals ....ofadi or ofada whatever it makes me sick...

Lol...Madam continental

3 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by addizzle(f): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
amahthelma:
That is lovely sha for the Ogun people known for locals....i don't like all diz local food like seriously I take continental meals ....ofadi or ofada whatever it makes me sick...
kontinu

5 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by 36STATES: 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Those that produce rice will show you the rice growing in the field, being planted, being harvested.
Showing you a stack of bagged rice is no proof. Go to Youtube and watch areas in Nigeria that produce rice;
with the paddy fields and all the activities of farming.

The whole story of Ofada rice is a big lie, no actual commercial rice farm exists in Ofada.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
morayho:
Why are the bags of rice arranged in form of a pyramid?
More like a Ponzi scheme grin cheesy

Are you a guilder? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by goodies4life(f): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
PLS CAN SOMEONE FIND OUT HOW MUCH IS A BEG?
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by yommywindy: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
ok
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by BagWay: 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
see enuf
R.B

rice bricks

let that brick go

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
easyfem:
I wish I'm from south west sha... There gov are making more move than any region ...

Thanks GOD I'm from EDO .... we are still close .... I can claim SW

You can equally claim Libya, no pun intended.
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Efewestern:

hmmm..

Do not moved by what you see online, Ogun is no better than any other state in Nigeria, all na parkaging .

Even Lagos na still overhype, like the way I they hype waffi most times.

Do not even begin to compare Ogun to Delta.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by baddosky1: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Probably synthetic rice processed from crushed skulls undecided undecided
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
baddosky1:
Probably synthetic rice processed from crushed skulls undecided undecided
Epic grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Efewestern: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bamz:

Do not even begin to compare Ogun to Delta.

In terms in industry ogun is better than Delta, but Delta has more Urban Areas than Ogun.

So it depends on the factor you are using to compare.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Efewestern:

hmmm..

Do not moved by what you see online, Ogun is no better than any other state in Nigeria, all na parkaging .

Even Lagos na still overhype, like the way I they hype waffi most times.

but you saw these with your eyes in camera.Most of the things that are over hyped has some element of truth in it.
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by morayho(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bamz:

Are you a guilder? angry angry angry
Lol you are asking the wrong question
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by abfalkolly(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bolustical:
Ogun Set to Start Sale of Mass Produced Ofada Rice

The Ogun State Government mass produced Ofada rice, is to be ready for sale to the public this Christmas season in all the Local Government and Local Council Development Areas of the state.

The MITROS Ofada Rice, which is being grown, milled and bagged in the state, is aimed at ending scarcity and smuggling of commodity as well as make it available to the generality of the resident this Yuletide.

Governor Ibikunle Amosun, who led some members of the state Executive Council on inspection tour of the production factory at Sawonjo, Iju Local Council Development Area in Ogun West Senatorial district of the state yesterday, expressed satisfaction at the volume of production on ground.

He disclosed that two other production factories will be sited in Asero, Abeokuta, in Ogun Central Senatorial District and Ijebu North East in Ogun East Senatorial district.

Urging residents of Sawonjo area to cooperate with the production team, Amosun assured of the good quality of the rice and that it will be affordable and available in large quantity.

https://web.facebook.com/SenatorIbikunleAmosun/?hc_ref=ARRFVOX1-BH1objx_eJDSQjThVcuvabuB2SB668_3d8rGqHoT9LOpeHNN09DxK0QDT4

I hope it’s properly processed because most of the localrice I have tasted are usually with stone!
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by deji17: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Some junk importers and cocaine exporters will not like this news...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
36STATES:
Those that produce rice will show you the rice growing in the field, being planted, being harvested.
Showing you a stack of bagged rice is no proof. Go to Youtube and watch areas in Nigeria that produce rice;
with the paddy fields and all the activities of farming.

The whole story of Ofada rice is a big lie, no actual commercial rice farm exists in Ofada.

Ofada in Obafemi Owode local government is not the only place where ofada rice is planted. There are several communities in Ewekoro LG, Imeko Afon LG Odeda LG, Egbado South and north LG, etc all in Ogun state that deals in the rice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by ForValour: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Bolustical:
Omo Ogun Ise Ya!

Ogun is healthily competing with Lagos,

So must all the SW state do.

We need to integrate for a common cause for our betterment.

I am proud of my state and tribe.

God bless the South West and all Omoluabis and their well-wishers.
undecided
Bolustical:
Omo Ogun Ise Ya!

Ogun is healthily competing with Lagos,

So must all the SW state do.

We need to integrate for a common cause for our betterment.

I am proud of my state and tribe.

God bless the South West and all Omoluabis and their well-wishers.
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by vibrant: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
In another news...Ekiti state is to produce 30000 thousand Christmas clothes for kids...To think that both states are in the south west and Ekiti prides itself as the Fountain of Knowledge.Ha, God will punish all those doing strong thing to my dear state.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
easyfem:
I wish I'm from south west sha... There gov are making more move than any region ...

Thanks GOD I'm from EDO .... we are still close .... I can claim SW

You don't need to claim,just migrate to west
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by coputa(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
dakeskese:

We need technology... We nonneed rice.
Ofada rice ni... Okada Benin ko
Technology without food amount to nothing.The western world that has attained great height in technology are self sufficient in food production.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wow this is great cool
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Then, go for ABAKALIKI RICE,BETTER THAN FOREIGN RICE.

Airforce1:
I don't like the taste and smell of Ofada rice so I will pass
Re: Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
morayho:
Why are the bags of rice arranged in form of a pyramid?
More like a Ponzi scheme grin cheesy

They heard of the groundnut pyramid. So they wan do rice pyramid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun State Begins Dry Season Harvest In Youth Rice Production Project / A Nairalander Kills A Cobra While Surveying His Farm (Photos) / Different Types Of Leaves You Can Feed Your Rabbits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.