Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) (29873 Views)

Wonderful! :female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos / Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Picture Of A Female Mechanic On Duty In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Female mechanic recounts her experience, today, in Lagos.

The beautiful lady while sharing her experience today wrote,
"Just as we were going back home after the presentation... Na so the taxify I ordered almost got an accident, it was God that saved us. Normally I ought to just pay him and leave but I donno how to walk past someone in need and act like I don't care let alone the one I was involved in... That's how I had to helped out, the guys around still treating me like a gentle lady like "don't come near here it might be dangerous for you" but the moment I showed them the stuff am made of they were all like �� "so this girl na mechanic"�������".

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/female-mechanic-recounts-her-experience.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
More, Watch The Video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
Lols I can imagine the look on their faces...
Read my signature

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by tstx(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ehya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nice one. Hard working feminist. Not some lazy, mouthed feminists littering the social media. God bless your works baby! You have got a fan!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by ernneyce(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019

I will be back cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by damoobaba: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
omotoshan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Larynx(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow !!! Lagos Island to the world !!! She’s from Lagos island, in case you don’t know. Her name is KABIAWU OLOLADE KHADIJAT ������

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Come fix something under my car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by olaolaking: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rain beat me today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by visita: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Would have been gobsmacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jesus...all I saw was a girl changing car wheels...nah mechanic work becdat one? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by hebraheem20(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
that nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ndlistic:
Female mechanic recounts her experience, today, in Lagos.

The beautiful lady while sharing her experience today wrote,

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/female-mechanic-recounts-her-experience.html?m=1

send me her contact, I want to learn work from her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
I dey trip for such girls die kiss

My love for hard working ladies ehhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. Hard working feminist. Not some lazy, mouthed feminists littering the social media. God bless your works baby! You have got a fan!

No be fan matter, carry ya mutor go give her make she repair and pay in full....
Noisemaker!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Reading her story turns me on.

I will like to hang her on the bonnet and fvck her workshop style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) by blackboy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
executive mechanic. Using taxify

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.