Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

From Art Alade To Dare Art Alade - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / From Art Alade To Dare Art Alade (3542 Views)

Dare Art Alade Is Presently The Best R & B Singer In Nigeria / Not The Girl I Use To Know Song By Dare Art Alade / Dare Art Alalade's Album: 'From Me To You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Art Alade To Dare Art Alade by Orikinla(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
When I watch Dare Art Alade singing and playing the keyboard, he brings back the golden memories of his loving father who was one of the best live Jazz artistes in Nigeria when I was a child and never missed him hosting the popular Bar Beach Show on Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Lagos in the early 1970s.

I am so happy to see that Dare is making us proud as one of the best singers in Africa today and how his beloved father would have loved to see his son perform.

ART ALADE PHOTO FROM DAREY ONLINE

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Davolee – Python / Any Website We Can Download Music Free? / Naira Marley- Aye (lyrics With English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.