Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA (33893 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" / Former President Goodluck Johnathan Use To Wear Makeup(photo) / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by wyqay: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
linus amechi again

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2017
What's wrong with all if you? Were you not in nigeria during Gej regime? Was he not really corrupt?
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by seguno2: 2:18am On Dec 17, 2017
BeijinDossier:
GEJ is a hero

Always is.
Always will be.

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by seguno2: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Alkanoicacid:
What's wrong with all if you? Were you not in nigeria during Gej regime? Was he not really corrupt?

You should rather ask yourself- what is wrong with you.
Read the thread title and OP. Did Amaechi lie about $65 billion or not
That is what is at stake here.
By the way, Buhari is more corrupt than Jonathan.

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by seguno2: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Desyner:
And so what? Descrepancy in figure does not change the fact the Jonathan/Yar'dua were fiscally reckless. The magnitude of the offence may have been exargerated but in principle the offence stands.

Has Buhari not been more financially reckless and economically hopeless?

- Babachir grass cutter,
- Dalung properly spended,
- Buratai Dubai mansions,
- Baru NNPC $26 billion
- Maina pensions thief reinstated and promoted

Buhari is the greatest thief of all time.
A vision-less illiterate who wrecked the prosperity of the biggest economy in Africa and CHAIN-ged it to recession

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by seguno2: 2:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Dannyset:
It's a big rubbish for someone to come out from nowhere and want to tell us that GEJ isn't corrupt. It's insane. God will judge whoever want to paint that irredeemable corrupt being as saint to us.

Are you also an illiterate liar like Buhari and Amaechi?
Please read the title and OP again and learn to stay on topic.

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by opineflu(m): 2:57am On Dec 17, 2017
jiinxed:
Don't act surprised. Cos you monkeys decided to wholeheartedly swallow APC lies. Honestly, I hope life keeps getting harder and harder for you guys. So that by 2019 hunger would have reset your brains
wicked

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by sokera: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Some yeye people are still trying to make GEJ relevant or appear like a good man ... Nigeria history will never go without the scam and careless affair of this country under GEJ ... IF you are think GEJ was a good president then why not PDP present him again as 2019 candidate?
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by sokera: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2017
YelloweWest:
Ameathief is a known liar and prodigal son.

The lies which they us3d to remove GEJ eh... They will all be served a portion of their own pie.
it's not too late , if you people think GEJ is still much important and he is truly Hero then you people can campaign for him against Buhari in 2019 election ...
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by seguno2: 3:36am On Dec 17, 2017
sokera:
Some yeye people are still trying to make GEJ relevant or appear like a good man ... Nigeria history will never go without the scam and careless affair of this country under GEJ ... IF you are think GEJ was a good president then why not PDP present him again as 2019 candidate?

Did you also run away from school to join the army like Buhari did?
Will you consider the increase by more than double the Aso Rock food budget in a recession by Buhari as a scam and careless affair?

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by YelloweWest: 6:31am On Dec 17, 2017
sokera:
it's not too late , if you people think GEJ is still much important and he is truly Hero then you people can campaign for him against Buhari in 2019 election ...
GEJ has class. He won't contest.

Buhari = failure

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by qleap2all(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Some people can die for GEJ case, imagine!

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by anonimi: 6:51am On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:
Did you also run away from school to join the army like Buhari did?
Will you consider the increase by more than double the Aso Rock food budget in a recession by Buhari as a scam and careless affair?

Crazy rogues and barawos taking us for fools. angry undecided

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

“It is time to say oil should not continue to play dominant role as we have suffered economically and politically: it is time to diversify this economy.

“The direction of the executive is the way to go. `That is, we should make every effort to have the real sector-agric mining and manufacturing.

“The budget deserves the support of everyone, including my colleagues on the other side. When we were in the opposition we supported the PDP, they should support us,” he said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317046_budgettt_jpegd73bb73944448e30966f27bc22a4c756

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by bloodmoneyspita: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2017
anonimi my man, you dey dig up the past grin grin

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by anonimi: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2017
sokera:

Don't be so dense.
Barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal presidency are the ones making Jonathan relevant daily by referencing him every time in their failed attempt to cover up for their non-performance.
Moreover, elections are not the only way to know if someone is important. When your opponents can't sleep without mentioning your name, then you remain important. I hope you understand this simple logic. Do you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3354450_buhariblamegame_jpeg0b14609fadf8ec0fc0075fc327e83784

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3386584_img20160209151617_jpeged2361e0101fcbb510a35c3f0f40701e

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by frankwyte: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2017
I never Believed him anyway when he said the ECA was $65 Billion, i was now wandering; how come ECA was now far bigger than our foreign reserve? Politicians!!!: And crude oil was selling $140. Kai baba na! Ameachi and you don't like money yet you like quoting wrong blotted figures! Bros i hail you.
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Caseless: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2017
I think he was talking about our foreign reserve, Not ECA.

Amaechi did not lie.

Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by abiambo(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2017
mumu no good oh.
data made available by CBN. nna sometimes read before you comment na haba.
Newbiee:
Is the news from CBN or from premium times.
When has premium times becomes CBN's spokesman?
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by emmie14: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
owem19:
Amaechi nd Apc are dammed liars
One day Sambo Dasuki case will turn to lies
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by Splashme: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2017
odogwubiafra:
The monitor lizard of Ubiama jisi ike, asi liar has been contagious from time Imo river.

Continuu.
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by MrCEO69(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
brunofarad:
I dont know exactly why 2 brothers will just wake up and decide to fight themselves publicly.

A land which two brothers fight over , will eventually be inherited by an outsider.
igbo proverb

I only see one brother fighting with himself...
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by lookingfly: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Newbiee:
Is the news from CBN or from premium times.
When has premium times becomes CBN's spokesman?
when has cbn become a news outlet?
Re: CBN Data Proves Amaechi Lied Against Johnathan On ECA by lookingfly: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
sureheaven:
Where's the cbn data so we can confirm this yeye news is not fake
guy,strole go cbn go collect the data na lipsrsealed

Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances For Dangote At Fatima & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Leaked Tape Of Tinubu Promising To Share Huge Money If Buhari Wins [LISTEN]