Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User (41203 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by juman(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

A lot of religious people fail to realise that their religion is not important.

Humanity before religion.

Islam is a way of life.

Islam teaches us how important humanity is.

For example Islam say killing an innocent person is like killing of the whole human beings on earth.

Hence God injunction is for the women to cover their hair,

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Ijaya123: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:
I truly salute her strength, courage and principles.

This is what a true Muslim should be like, not those so called 'Muslims' who were begging her to disobey her Lord and creator for the sake of some smelling humans that are going to rot in the ground one day, but who seem to believe that their rules are superior to, and must supersede those of the Creator.

Ride on my sister, and may Allah grant you victory over the disbelievers and replace your law degree with what is far better. Lots of lawyers are begging for 'case' on the streets outside the courthouses, wearing worm-eaten okada suits. There is no assurance that your law degree alone would have even provided you with a source of income. At least maintain the fact that Allah's blessings is with you.

It is Allah Alone who provides worldly wealth.

Does it mean every other Muslim women that didn't wear hijab and has been called to the bar before her are not true Muslims?

There are no Muslim or Christian Law Schools in Nigeria. You people should stop trying to foist religion in a secular institution. What is the brouhaha about Hijab. Is Hijab part of the approved uniforms for Nigerian Lawyers?

Religious hypocrites everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by amokeme(f): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2017
According to this, she had no problems removing them for a dinner... so what happened on that day?

7 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by malware: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2017
A thin line separates Bravery from Stupidity. Is She trying to say, other Muslims that are there are not full practicing Muslims?

Some people would just wake up one day and decide to make everything complicated for themselves. Now, if kidnappers abduct her and instruct her to remain unclad for as long as she stays with them, won't she do that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Ijaya123: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Islam is a way of life.

For example Islam say killing an innocent person is like killing of the whole human beings on earth.

Please tell me what religion Boko Haram practices.

5 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Mrkumareze(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
She's a potential Bomber waiting to explode .Allowing religion to ruin her

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Boyooosa(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Village pepo can do anything to run you down

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by BCISLTD: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Didn't she know that the profession she was going to study doesn't allow any dress code other than what is permitted?

This is similar to the case of a religious person whose religion doesn't permit him to see other women's private part but wants to be a doctor, especially the one that delivers babies.
Are we now to say that the vagina of women about to deliver at his hospital should be cut off just to please him? If he can't stand it, he should go find another profession.

Allowing this girl to bring her religious views I to a profession will be disastrous for others. If she is to defend a Christian against a guilty Muslim, she will definitely undermine the case of the Christian just to please the Muslim cos their Prophet said they should never take sides with a non-muslims in a struggle.

Imagine the amount of Christians she will send to loss if she becomes a judge.

Keep your religion away from law.

Look at what their Prophet said to Muslims.

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he HELP any non-believer against a believer - People

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Bro I’m not a Muslim..but I can tell you that most of the text you quoted were written at a time of great wars and great prejudices...it is the stupidity of human beings to think that those words can hold true for eternity.

The same holds for the Bible as well....portions of it makes no sense what’s so ever in today’s world.

7 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by 4dor: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:
Islam is her way of life. Its command of Allah wah subhanallah to cover her hair.

So what of her right to practice her faith of choice?

So what do you do when your right has been infringed upon?
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Ijaya123: 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Unclothing herself before strange men is sin. It is not a simple societal norm. It is a temptation to disobedience. Rebellion against useless man-made rules is necessary when the other option is to rebel against our Creator.

Your approach is the same one that Satan used to entice Adam and his wife to disobey God. Congratulations.

How does removing the hijab and replacing it with wig amount to unclothing and sin?

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by wiloy2k8(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

This is what a true Muslim should be like, not those so called 'Muslims' who were begging her to disobey her Lord and creator for the sake of some smelling humans that are going to rot in the ground one day, but who seem to believe that their rules are superior to, and must supersede those of the Creator.

Ride on my sister, and may Allah grant you victory over the disbelievers and replace your law degree with what is far better. Lots of lawyers are begging for 'case' on the streets outside the courthouses, wearing worm-eaten okada suits. There is no assurance that your law degree alone would have even provided you with a source of income. At least maintain the fact that Allah's blessings is with you.

ekuke she wouldnt rot also
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Segeshow: 8:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Why are islamists always so angry and belligerent? Can't you express your grievance in a calm unobtrusive way? They become so agitated with very little reason, raining insults and curses in all directions. It is an inferiority complex and this very ugly lawyer who wants to prove she is the staunchest alhaja in Nigeria should move to ISIS and be their lawyer.

5 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by wiloy2k8(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Islam is a way of life.

so what are we to say about Boko boys ... you know they are muslims too

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by royalamour(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Boko Haram member spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by computer0810(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2017
terrorist in the making

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Akkord4gov: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
I have a Muslim brother who graduated with a good grade in medicine but couldn't find work for almost 3years. All interview were failure back to back though he is extrememly intelligent. Mere seeing him,his dressing,his beard,u will know,this man is a Muslim,a very good one.

After 3years of persuasion from people to clear the beard and do some changes,he got a good job that year. And when he is sharing his experience now,he used to appreciate those that persuade him,he used to say how he has helped thousands of Muslim and how he has been fair if he is among panel to recruit. whether u are Muslim or not,beard or not,he fight so the best can be employed. He agreed that if he hasn't agreed to the persuasion,he wouldn't have been able to help those Muslims. He talks alot that I won't share here because of the sensitivity of religion in this Country. He talks of how other religion used to help themselves and the reason for Muslims to buckle up

If he has the opportunity to advise this woman that day,though he is a Muslim too,your guess is as good as mine
only the wise will understand

For me,about this issue,I don't have any comment,but if truly our constitution gives room for it,y denying her her fundamental right,but if not,I think she should have chosen to being a teacher then.

I am allergic to insult.lol. Don't quote me or ask me questions. My message can only be clear to wise,smart and intelligent people.

4 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by juman(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2017
Ijaya123:

Please tell me what religion Boko Haram practices.

Boko haram ideology is wrong, that is not what Islam teaches.

The group standing up against nonsense of a country called nigeria. Standing up against the system that keep failing common people.

You see that boko haram kill many muslims also, even they bomb mosques while people are praying, It happened many times.

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Odingo1: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Islam is a way of life.

Mr man are you aware that some muslim countries ban the use of hijab e.g Tunisia, Niger etc, so are you saying that the entire country which is mostly muslims are disobeying your Allah injunction.

4 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by sogud(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2017
newsynews:

Firdaus Amasa was not called to bar cos she refused to remove her hijab to conform to the standard of the profession of Law. Her case generated lots of reactions in social media as some quarters are it as preventing her from practicing her religion while some say she ought to know that the profession doesn't allow anything that doesn't go with its standards.

A Twitter user who was present during the happening said she and many others, Christians, muslims, young, old and even a policeman pleaded with her to remove the hijab, go for the call to bar then she can out it back on. She refused to listen to their please and even hurled insults at them. Other Muslim ladies removed their hijab before going in for their assessment. Some even begged her while a relative of hers tried to help her remove the hijab to which she refused. According to the twitter user, when they saw that their begging was falling on deaf ears, they let her be cos she was already becoming a laughing stock.

Tweets below.

Shebi her fellow Muslim remove der hijab n go for d assessment.... my qtion is dis, after dey remov der hijab n come bck, wat hapen to dem, did anybdy criticize dem for removing der hijab..
she's nt ready for d call to bar let her go n study anoda curse.......rules n regulations re mernt to b follow if u wnt to ctnue in d area of ur discipline.
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Ogunleti01: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish
I just dislike religious people Carry religion for head like gala undecided
They shouldn't have begged her....Nobody forced her to study law after all
she should have studied Islamic studies instead of law. oniregbe!

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by alBHAGDADI: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
BCISLTD:

Bro I’m not a Muslim..but I can tell you that most of the text you quoted were written at a time of great wars and great prejudices...it is the stupidity of human beings to think that those words can hold true for eternity.

The same holds for the Bible as well....portions of it makes no sense what’s so ever in today’s world.

Were the Christians at war with Islam when Allah made this commandments to them?

No
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by juman(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Odingo1:

Mr man are you aware that some muslim countries ban the use of hijab e.g Tunisia, Niger etc, so are you saying that the entire country which is mostly muslims are disobeying your Allah injunction.

I don't know how true was your story.

But being muslim countries do not translate being Islamic countries.

Their leaders might be like nigerian "leaders" that are muslims but just use religion for political relevance only.

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Tunsboy17(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Gbenusoun

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by lanocfoods: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2017
She was insulting people? why am I not surprised
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by ifyalways(f): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Ogunleti01:
she should have studied Islamic studies instead of law. oniregbe!
Hahaha.

I soooooooooooooo hate over zealous, religious people with their over Sabi : Christian or Muslim.

Meanwhile she did put on lipstick and eye shadow, does her religion permit that?

Yeye

8 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by JackBizzle: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Islam is a way of life.

Then why did Allah give women hair in the first place?

Your religion s not important in the grand scheme of things. 70% of people in the world are not Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by juman(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Then why did Allah give women hair in the first place?

Your religion s not important in the grand scheme of things. 70% of people in the world are not Muslim.

Islam has over 1.8 billion adherents worldwide.
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by superstar1(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Her decision and her life.

6years wasted. She will start a court case that will take 7-10years. Whose time is being wasted? Her life will be used as a guinea pig experiment and before the experiment is over , thousands of muslims would have been called to the bar.

Was she the only ''TRUE MUSLIM'' there on that day? Are the other muslims that graduated less muslim than her?

I doubt she is not a member of Boko Haram, that is looking for a way to cause religious tension in the land.

She is just damn stup1d. One must not make a mistake of recruiting her type into any organization.

If she was that zealous for her God, she should not have studied a man-made British Law, rather she should have studied the God-given Law - Sharia.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Keep saluting her strength, courage, resistance, resilience, keep supporting her. People like you don’t practice what you preach. Most muslims are hypothetically hypocrites, most are just plain hypocrites. There are too many things wrong with the religion. Logically, it makes no sense at all. Take off Hijab, that is all. I had this Muslim friend who clearly told me in our masters class how she loves sex, and how her father forced her into marriage after her masters degree, she showed me 4 dildos she uses to please her self, despite her being married. Or better still, despite her family thinking she’s still a virgin. Bunch of stupid idiots. See the other one that day, always wearing hijab, she came to the club, dancing far better than Kaffi. When we greeted her, she was like, can’t one have fun again. Too many things wrong with that religion. Too many.

6 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by harrisonford001: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2017
This lady should be stripped of her law degree! she can never be just if she is a judge! i'm sure this one will gladly defend boko haram fighter for free! illiterate graduate

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Lovisious(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

fool so she won't rot in d ground also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos / Engineers Salary / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.