Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User (41202 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: How God Used Me To Break Hijab Barrier / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by JackBizzle: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Islam has over 1.8 billion adherents worldwide.

Out of over 7 billion people in the world
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by BetaThings: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Didn't she know that the profession she was going to study doesn't allow any dress code other than what is permitted?

This is similar to the case of a religious person whose religion doesn't permit him to see other women's private part but wants to be a doctor, especially the one that delivers babies.
Are we now to say that the vagina of women about to deliver at his hospital should be cut off just to please him? If he can't stand it, he should go find another profession.

Allowing this girl to bring her religious views I to a profession will be disastrous for others. If she is to defend a Christian against a guilty Muslim, she will definitely undermine the case of the Christian just to please the Muslim cos their Prophet said they should never take sides with a non-muslims in a struggle.

Imagine the amount of Christians she will send to loss if she becomes a judge.

Keep your religion away from law.

Look at what their Prophet said to Muslims.

Ibn Kathir v.2 p.213 - No believer shall kill any believer for any non-believer. Nor shall he HELP any non-believer against a believer - People

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Your book which you claim is older says Muslims are infidels, unrighteous and wicked
So what are you complaining about?

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:14

Let me ask this simple question
Can you tell me 1 (not more than 1) thing that Christians desire that Muslims have opposed?

Let me remind you of the reaction of Christians to Islamic Banking, Sukuk, Hijab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Humility017(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
exactly.

She had a wig with which she could cover her head since thy say Satan pisses on them when they expose their head.

Which one is exposing unclothedness again? Is she bald? What is the unclothedness on someone's head? undecided
Lol...you eeehh your mouth.
you make me laugh this morning....

had it been this religious practises will restore sanity and forestall corruption in our government and individual relationships...I don't mind...but still all I see over them are hypocrites...who only remember their religion practises to show off..and never reflects in their characters...

every year you will see corrupt politicians and thieves in government offices...shuttling between Nigeria and Mecca and also Nigeria and Jerusalem...

all the religion tenets they claim to know wont stop them from stealing.

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Platinumay(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Maybe she sponsored herself throughout her university years and the law school, because if someone had paid with his hard earned money for all those processes and she decides to ruin the result in just one day then that will be unfair and even God will not forgive her. Wisdom is key, she's educated but lacks wisdom. When in Rome behave like romans. Even when u believe u have committed sin by removing ur hijab, Allah is most merciful and most compassionate, what makes her think she wouldn't get an easy forgiveness from God. Abeg make I no vex for here oo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by WhoBeThisMan: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Unclothing herself before strange men is sin. It is not a simple societal norm. It is a temptation to disobedience. Rebellion against useless man-made rules is necessary when the other option is to rebel against our Creator.

Your approach is the same one that Satan used to entice Adam and his wife to disobey God. Congratulations.
why study "man made" law the first place

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by alBHAGDADI: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2017
BetaThings:

Your book which you claim is older says Muslims are infidels, unrighteous and wicked

Can you tell me 1 (not more than 1) thing that Christians desire that Muslims have opposed?

Let me remind you of the reaction of Christians to Islamic Banking, Sukuk, Hijab
I'm glad you admitted that Islam is darkness.

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Sterope(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2017
She was not over zealous. Any muslim would tell you that covering of the female hair is extremely important. If some Christians choose to fornicate and some don't, it doesn't not make them overzealous.

She does not use makeup even if her had, I really do not see the correlation between the use of hijab and use of makeup. It is her problem to deal with, not ours. The use of Hijab will not affect anything or anyone. She still appears well dressed for the ceremony.

Just like thithing, this is a religious issue you wouldn't understand because it isn't yours.

ifyalways:

Hahaha.

I soooooooooooooo hate over zealous, religious people with their over Sabi : Christian or Muslim.

Meanwhile she did put on lipstick and eye shadow, does her religion permit that?

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by josite: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
The girl is blinded by zeal as we also are in some other areas of life.The law school is to be blamed. Part of the law school curriculum should include why the profession is an heavily regulated one.the zealous lady to not know she is coming into a regulated profession.I will allow her to be called after assuring all that yhrveay she wants to go is the way of sure disbarment .she is lucky not to have been called that day.she won't be a lawyer for a long time.
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by safarigirl(f): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Humility017:

had it been this religious practises will restore sanity and forestall corruption in our government and individual relationships...I don't mind...but still all I see over them are hypocrites...who only remember their religion practises to show off..and never reflects in their characters...

every year you will see corrupt politicians and thieves in government offices...shuttling between Nigeria and Mecca and also Nigeria and Jerusalem...

all the religion tenets they claim to know wont stop them from stealing.

abeg leave these people. They need something to hold on to and religion is it, else, I don't see why a hijab is so much of an issue as if she has not committed worse sins previously.

The wig is enough head covering in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by HeyCorleone(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Unclothing herself before strange men is sin. It is not a simple societal norm. It is a temptation to disobedience. Rebellion against useless man-made rules is necessary when the other option is to rebel against our Creator.

Your approach is the same one that Satan used to entice Adam and his wife to disobey God. Congratulations.

All these radical Muslims who don't know anything.

The Hijab originally didn't have any religious affiliation, rather it was more influenced by the environment.

Those regions, were Islam originated from are known to be excessively windy and dusty, so it always made sense for women, being the weaker sex they are to cover their faces. People of different religion who live in those regions also have something similar to the Hijab.

But trust Africans to swallow everything brought to them hook line, and sinker.

Now you're here saying it's disobedience to Allah. That she's undressing herself before strange men. simply because she's removing a hijab.

They day we emancipate ourselves from the clutches of foreign religion and neocolonialism is the day African would become a continent to reckon with.

5 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by alBHAGDADI: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2017
BetaThings:

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by BetaThings: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Humility017:

So how are you different because without evidence you assume that she is a hypocrite and insincere

Humility017:
Should we assume every muslim, christian etc is a crook because you are judging a graduate based on the deeds of politicians

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Estellar: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Removing the hijab and covering it with a wig is what you call unclothedness?
abeg leave dat guy
.... why didn't she study an allah course? Or attend a university of allah? Sense dey pain all of dem
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by crackhouse(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
She's a very stupid girl. nonsense!!. she want to gain popularity
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by safarigirl(f): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Out of over 7 billion people in the world
lol, the Catholic church alone has 1 billion faithfuls, you can imagine the number of Christians inghe entire world then and someone is calling 1.8 billion

3 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by vicfy(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Well, its just like a female soldier insisting on wearing a skirt to a warfront. I'm not a muslim but i think the muslim brothers should caution this foolish lad, as its a little insulting to their religion....making ya'll look weirder.

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by WhoBeThisMan: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2017
BetaThings:

life

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Estellar: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

A lot of religious people fail to realise that their religion is not important.

Humanity before religion.
A thousand kisses for you
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by BetaThings: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I expect you to be glad because your religion believes that anyone apart from you is dark
And you are glad because your heart does not WANT or DESIRE good in others

The difference is that I am not happy that you are like this
Why?

any man's death (or shortcoming) diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
why study "man made" law the first place

Because unfortunately, it is needed to fight for one's right, especially when Muslims are living in a country where the unbelievers have imposed this law through colonialism and the barrel of the gun.

2 Likes

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Estellar: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
safarigirl:
exactly.

She had a wig with which she could cover her head since thy say Satan pisses on them when they expose their head.

Which one is exposing unclothedness again? Is she bald? What is the unclothedness on someone's head? undecided
grin grin grin.. she say na Satan pisses on them
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by chrisskynet(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Religion, Religion bt when it comes to killing u Muslim got A1 in dat.. Jst remove hijab she fumble.. Bt if na to start riot or a killing spree u Muslim forget abt ur religion or don't ur religion talk abt killing?

Despite u all are so serious wit your religion bt yet very violent and destructive.

Muslims wey no dey shack alcohol bt dey fit smoke 10 pack of Oris cigarette. Who u deceiving..

Oda cigarette go tell u smokers are eligible to die young BUT ORIS CIGARETTE GO TELL SMOKERS WILL DIE YOUNG..
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by pweetiedee(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:
I truly salute her strength, courage and principles.

This is what a true Muslim should be like, not those so called 'Muslims' who were begging her to disobey her Lord and creator for the sake of some smelling humans that are going to rot in the ground one day, but who seem to believe that their rules are superior to, and must supersede those of the Creator.

Ride on my sister, and may Allah grant you victory over the disbelievers and replace your law degree with what is far better. Lots of lawyers are begging for 'case' on the streets outside the courthouses, wearing worm-eaten okada suits. There is no assurance that your law degree alone would have even provided you with a source of income. At least maintain the fact that Allah's blessings is with you.

It is Allah Alone who provides worldly wealth.

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by khristal87(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2017
My only regret is dt i live in the same country with ppl like this....they never fight for anything positive or of ecnomic value....oh God cant u jst change mx nationality?

1 Like

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The Hijab originally didn't have any religious affiliation, rather it was more influenced by the environment.

Those regions, were Islam originated from are known to be excessively windy and dusty, so it always made sense for women, being the weaker sex they are to cover their faces. People of different religion who live in those regions also have something similar to the Hijab.

Now you're here saying it's disobedience to Allah. That she's undressing herself before strange men. simply because she's removing a hijab.

They day we emancipate ourselves from the clutches of foreign religion and neocolonialism is the day African would become a continent to reckon with.

What do you know? Now you presume to teach us the origins of our religion, because you read some article on the internet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Saint83(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
Oooooooooooo why did I woke up reading this na
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Estellar: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
juman:

Islam is a way of life.

Islam teaches us how important humanity is.

For example Islam say killing an innocent person is like killing of the whole human beings on earth.

Hence God injunction is for the women to cover their hair,
mean you r permitted by Allah to kill who you deem not innocent? Wow!!!! So much for d religion of peace. What happened to Repentance? Or you don't hv it in ur qoran
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Laredojohn(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2017
hmm the truth is just being reveled ,because i know she cant possibly be the only hajia in all law schools across Nigeria , u see what oversabi can do , no matter the pity she gets online she has lost the opportunity this year already and gotten the online fame she wished for , it might later help her though , only time will tell
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Nathayas: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:
I truly salute her strength, courage and principles.

This is what a true Muslim should be like, not those so called 'Muslims' who were begging her to disobey her Lord and creator for the sake of some smelling humans that are going to rot in the ground one day, but who seem to believe that their rules are superior to, and must supersede those of the Creator.

Ride on my sister, and may Allah grant you victory over the disbelievers and replace your law degree with what is far better. Lots of lawyers are begging for 'case' on the streets outside the courthouses, wearing worm-eaten okada suits. There is no assurance that your law degree alone would have even provided you with a source of income. At least maintain the fact that Allah's blessings is with you.

It is Allah Alone who provides worldly wealth.
That is why your religion has broken the laws of the land and formed boko haram to terrorize the north east.
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Removing the hijab and covering it with a wig is what you call unclothedness?

In the eye of God it is unclothedness, yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by WhoBeThisMan: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Farmerforlife:

Because unfortunately, it is needed to fight for one's right, especially when Muslims are living in a country where the unbelievers have imposed this law through colonialism and the barrel of the gun.
then you abide by the rules. What's she's asking for is special treatment because she is Muslim. If every religion should come out with their regalia how will that place be?

There is a rule and she must follow if she wants to be called to bar
Re: Firdaus Amasa Insulted Those Who Begged Her To Remove Her Hijab - Twitter User by BetaThings: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Education humbles the soul because you realise how little you know
But in Nigeria, those who don't know accuse others of ignorance

HeyCorleone:

It is painful the way you carry on about something you don't know

HeyCorleone:

Who told you it is not disobedience
Do Muslims debate the Bible with you? No, we don't. Not because we are clueless but because it is not really our business how you practise your religion
Please stop wasting words on stuff we don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos / Engineers Salary / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.