Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Please Help A Nairalander get help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander get help (889 Views)

Help A Nairalander Get Subscribers On His New Youtube Channel / Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! / Please Help A Nairalander Get A Super-clean,flawless And Fresh Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander get help by edoboy33(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
I have this infection at the back of my head ...it started when I visited another barber during the period my personal barber travelled to his village for his mom burial ...I have tried so many drugs but the infection come and goes ...now it getting worse I now feel this tingling feeling all over my face,head,back and it affecting me at work...I have spent over 150k treating this infection but no progress ....please I need help of nairalanders who have had this issue before or have an Idea on a cure ....please you will be awesomely rewarded if I get cured..
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by edoboy33(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
lalasticlala I don't know if this is the right section to post this
but please lalasticlala I may lose my job due to this illness...help move to frontpage
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by HARDLABOR: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ur situation don pass me

Doctorfitness might be of help
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Oyindidi(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
Picture of the infection, pls
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by edoboy33(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Picture of the infection, pls
I didn't snap it thou maybe tomorrow are you a doctor
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by donstan18: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
edoboy33:
I have this infection at the back of my head ...it started when I visited another barber during the period my personal barber travelled to his village for his mom burial ...I have tried so many drugs but the infection come and goes ...now it getting worse I now feel this tingling feeling all over my face,head,back and it affecting me at work...I have spent over 150k treating this infection but no progress ....please I need help of nairalanders who have had this issue before or have an Idea on a cure ....please you will be awesomely rewarded if I get cured..

Have you seen a medical doctor?
Have you tried a herbal doctor?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Oyindidi(f): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
edoboy33:
I didn't snap it thou maybe tomorrow are you a doctor
nope
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
pic... oga ade
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Have you found something to do about it?
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by lacruz12(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Op you are a pharmacist na... abi you want to go traditionally
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
hm
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Contact me and i'll tell you how to get it cured !

You won't spend too much self
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
edoboy33:
lalasticlala I don't know if this is the right section to post this
but please lalasticlala I may lose my job due to this illness...help move to frontpage

My elder brother has helped many stubborn cases like this, from infertility to goitre to strange growth, contact me, let me link you with him

It's in your blood. You need to have yourself detoxified and the infection will be flushed out
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
lacruz12:
Op you are a pharmacist na... abi you want to go traditionally
I think the case don pass oyinbo drugs.. He even said he may lose his job soon, that shows how serious it is.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by habsydiamond(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
For people to help, u have upload pics
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Gofwane(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
If you tried both modern and traditional methods and it refuses to work, pm me to take you to one confirm babalawo cool
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor bikonu u needed here
Re: Please Help A Nairalander get help by sirvvy: 1:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Op please how did you cure the infection at the back of your head?

Also need it.

Cc edoboy33

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways Men Show That They Are Truly In Love With A Woman / I M In Love With Father And Son,what Should I Do ? / Agree Or Disagree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.