Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob (1621 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
To Whom It May Concern
I WISH To On BeHalvE Of All Igbo People All Over The World AppReCiate And Thank chukwu abiama For Your Life And That Of The Whole Of Ipob Crew Family Writers. emma Powerfull. YOur Able LawYeR And Council And All Who Have Stood With You And Are Still With You. Chukwuabiama gozie UnU Nine IsE
This Letter May Come To Many As A Suppsise But Our People Say Na etoo dike NA nke Omere....
I Am From ogbaru In Anambra State A Brother To Prof Ben nwabueze Of The ohaneze Fame...
The Same Ohaneze Headed By nwodo Who On The Day Of His Election Promised Not To Sit By And WhatcH Igbo Life Wasted For Nothing All To No Avail. But For Your resilient Efforts Who Knows How Many Igbo Lives And Properties That Would Have Been Wasted Since 6 December When Trump Made That Declaration On Jerusalem. Yes Over That Quit NotIce Issued By ayf. The Fear Of You Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Et All Made The North Not To Cary Out Any Killings Under The WatchfUL Eyes Of 5 cowardS FroM The East Thank You Kanu Savior Of biafra

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by coolitempa(f): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Emyogalanya:
To Whom It May Concern
I WISH To On BeHalvE Of All Igbo People All Over The World AppReCiate And Thank chukwu abiama For Your Life And That Of The Whole Of Ipob Crew Family Writers. emma Powerfull. YOur Able LawYeR And Council And All Who Have Stood With You And Are Still With You. Chukwuabiama gozie UnU Nine IsE
This Letter May Come To Many As A Suppsise But Our People Say Na etoo dike NA nke Omere....
I Am From ogbaru In Anambra State A Brother To Prof Ben nwabueze Of The ohaneze Fame...
The Same Ohaneze Headed By nwodo Who On The Day Of His Election Promised Not To Sit By And WhatcH Igbo Life Wasted For Nothing All To No Avail. But For Your resilient Efforts Who Knows How Many Igbo Lives And Properties That Would Have Been Wasted Since 6 December When Trump Made That Declaration On Jerusalem. Yes Over That Quit NotIce Issued By ayf. The Fear Of You Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Et All Made The North Not To Cary Out Any Killings Under The WatchfUL Eyes Of 5 cowardS FroM The East Thank You Kanu Savior Of biafra

It is like you have either lost your brain....or you never had one in the first place...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
MIND NOT THE grammer. And Lack Of punct Na Phone But I You Got The Message I Will Also Like To Have A Contact Of Ipob To Know How I Can Make My Own ContributionS In Terms Of Lectures To sensitise People More On Our struggle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Okoyeeboz: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
This one is on Nairaland writing nonsense when Ipob members are forgotten in prison.
What did Nnamdi Kanu do for those Ipob members imprisoned with him in Kuje?

It's like this one is a learner. Take your L and dance away.
Just last week, Ipob lawyer was begging Buhari to pardon Ipob members imprisoned for treason. Mind you, that useless Ipob lawyer has never secured the release of a single Ipob member. I just hope Ipob isn't paying the incompetent quack.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
coolitempa:

It is like you have either lost your brain....or you never had one in the first place...
I SAW YOUR THREAD WHERE YOU ASK BUHARI UPHOLD THE LAW... AND YES YOUR DP SHOWS THAT MUGABE WAS RIGHT AFTERALL. MUGABE WROTE AND I QUOTE " WHEN A WOMAN HAS BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN IT IS THE PRIVATE PART THAT SUFFERS MOST." AND GOING FURTHER I THINK YOU ARE PART OF THE GROUP WHO MUGABE SAID OFFERED THIER VIRGINITY AS BIRTHDAY GIFT

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ItsTutsi(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think it's the latter grin
coolitempa:

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Alariiwo: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
That's what they are good at.. pushing people.

Why didn't you show face at Kanu's house to stop Army attack on him and his useless parents? To sit and type story sweet na.
Come out and face the real heat if you ain't a coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Alariiwo:

Why didn't you show face at Kanu's house to stop Army attack on him and his useless parents? To sit and type story sweet na.
IN WHICH PART OF THIS WRITE UP DID YOU NOTICE ME "PUSHING PEOPLE"

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by coolitempa(f): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Emyogalanya:
I SAW YOUR THREAD WHERE YOU ASK BUHARI UPHOLD THE LAW... AND YES YOUR DP SHOWS THAT MUGABE WAS RIGHT AFTERALL. MUGABE WROTE AND I QUOTE " WHEN A WOMAN HAS BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN IT IS THE PRIVATE PART THAT SUFFERS MOST." AND GOING FURTHER I THINK YOU ARE PART OF THE GROUP WHO MUGABE SAID OFFERED THIER VIRGINITY AS BIRTHDAY GIFT

I can now conclusively say that you never had a brain in the first...where did Mugabe say and write those things...so many delusional half baked illiterates exist in the erosion zone in which the terrorist and dangerous entertainer in chief aka mumudu cownu was able to thrive....just get lost and go find ya level... cool

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by chiagozien(m): 1:32am On Dec 17, 2017
If not for kanu hausa and yoruba muslim would have attack igbos because of trump declaration.

Let them attack igbos like before and see what will happen to the zoo called nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2017
coolitempa:

I can now conclusively say that you never had a brain in the first...where did Mugabe say and write those things...so many delusional half baked illiterates exist in the erosion zone in which the terrorist and dangerous entertainer in chief aka mumudu cownu was able to thrive....just get lost and go find ya level... cool
PROVE UR BRAIN WITH VALID POINTS NOT INSULTS GOOGLE MUGABE QUOTES I THOUGHT YOU WERE BOASTING THAT YOU HAVE BRAIN YET YOU CANT YOU THE SAME BRAIN. CUT OFF THIS EROSION ZONE FROM SO YOU CAN HAVE A PERFECT NIGERIA WITH NO ECOLOGICAL ISSUES. WHY DO YOU STILL WANT THE EROSION ZONE TO REMAIN AS PART OF YOU. BRAINLESS SLAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:
If not for kanu hausa and yoruba muslim would have attack igbos because of trump declaration.

Let them attack igbos like before and see what will happen to the zoo called nigeria
THATS THE SIMPLE TRUTH I WANTED TO PASS IN THE MESSAGE BUT THE CHILDREN OF SLAVE WOMAN HAGAR WILL NOT GET IT. IF THEY DID THERE WILL BE GLOBAL OUT CRY THATS WHY THEY CALM DOWN UNLIKE BEFORE THE TIMES OF KANU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ZorGBUooeh: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Alariiwo:

How dare you call his parents useless?Im be like say brain dey pain you abi?your papa ad mama useless..Dirty PIG.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ZorGBUooeh: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Emyogalanya:
Hahahahahahahaha! Omo see WOUNDING grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by chiagozien(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Emyogalanya:
THATS THE SIMPLE TRUTH I WANTED TO PASS IN THE MESSAGE BUT THE CHILDREN OF SLAVE WOMAN HAGAR WILL NOT GET IT. IF THEY DID THERE WILL BE GLOBAL OUT CRY THATS WHY THEY CALM DOWN UNLIKE BEFORE THE TIMES OF KANU
dont forget some months ago those blood sucking demon in the north were wearing igbo attire with playcards that says" igbos are our aboki,igbos are not going anywhere,we love igbos,if is before they will be waiting for opportunity to kill igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by BudeYahooCom: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2017
Ewedurudeen infested thread.
Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by HtwoOw: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Lubbish

grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Tyche(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:

How your mumu take reach this level? #spits

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by chiagozien(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Tyche:

How your mumu take reach this level? #spits
is like your brain shaking

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Tyche(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:
is like your brain shaking
Was that how yours started?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by chiagozien(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Tyche:

Was that how yours started?
do i look like carpenter that will repair your brian.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Paretomaster(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:

Look at you Anofia. ..recent events, and happening has exposed the Igbo race as dumb, and clueless with no functioning brain.. ..

You're here chestbeating like your coward leaders.. .gerraheremehn. ..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by chiagozien(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Paretomaster:

Look at you Anofia. ..recent events, and happening has exposed the Igbo race as dumb, and clueless with no functioning brain.. ..

You're here chestbeating like your coward leaders.. .gerraheremehn. ..
you dont need to show your stupidity here,my comment is for you.
Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Stalwert: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2017
On behalf of Cownu mazi sewage rats I say thank you to all his pigs and idiots for contributing to his pension fund.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Paretomaster(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:
you dont need to show your stupidity here,my comment is for you.

Chestbeating Cowards!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ipodstinks: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:

Ode
Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2017
Emyogalanya:
To Whom It May Concern

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by chiagozien(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
Ode
afonja muslim.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2017

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ipodstinks: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Emyogalanya:
Maybe I need to ask you to mention one, just one time that Yoruba people attack igbo. One wonder why God refuses to answer your prayers, all cos you are hating on people who don't have anything against you but you still be the first to shout hatred. I thank God that he's not a biased God. You shaa look for a way to bring Yoruba into your madness. Like what that lady said, you truly don't have brain. I agree with her.
Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by ipodstinks: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Governors Like Ambode Cope With Governors Like Yahaya Bello At Meetings? / OBJ Woos Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal To Join SDP / Breaking : Angry Mob Stops Gov. Ortom From Attending APC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.