Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob (1620 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
Maybe I need to ask you to mention one, just one time that Yoruba people attack igbo.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by PDJT: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Message received. Don’t mind the Unity Beggars, that doesn’t even understand that begging is an art that firstly requires mastering.
Nigeria is a Zoo after all.
Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2017
ipodstinks:
grin grin grin
Igbo amaka

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by backtosender: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Emyogalanya:
To Whom It May Concern
I WISH To On BeHalvE Of All Igbo People All Over The World AppReCiate And Thank chukwu abiama For Your Life And That Of The Whole Of Ipob Crew Family Writers. emma Powerfull. YOur Able LawYeR And Council And All Who Have Stood With You And Are Still With You. Chukwuabiama gozie UnU Nine IsE
This Letter May Come To Many As A Suppsise But Our People Say Na etoo dike NA nke Omere....
I Am From ogbaru In Anambra State A Brother To Prof Ben nwabueze Of The ohaneze Fame...
The Same Ohaneze Headed By nwodo Who On The Day Of His Election Promised Not To Sit By And WhatcH Igbo Life Wasted For Nothing All To No Avail. But For Your resilient Efforts Who Knows How Many Igbo Lives And Properties That Would Have Been Wasted Since 6 December When Trump Made That Declaration On Jerusalem. Yes Over That Quit NotIce Issued By ayf. The Fear Of You Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Et All Made The North Not To Cary Out Any Killings Under The WatchfUL Eyes Of 5 cowardS FroM The East Thank You Kanu Savior Of biafra
Well said..we hunt Nigeria like poltergeist till the end of the zoo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Tyche(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2017
chiagozien:
do i look like carpenter that will repair your brian.

Was it a carpenter that repaired yours? Now it makes a lot of things easier to understand.
Re: A Nairalanders Vote Of Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob by Emyogalanya: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
PDJT:
Message received. Don’t mind the Unity Beggars, that doesn’t even understand that begging is an art that firstly requires mastering.
Nigeria is a Zoo after all.
THANKS

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Father Of The Nation  I Thank God For Your Life" As Obasanjo Visit Ffk.photo / If Atiku Can Achieve These As A Private Citizen He Deserves To Be President! / Femi Fani-kayode: The Bitter Truth About The Igbo.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.