Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit (11026 Views)

Urgent Inquiry: Toyota Camry (spider) And Oil Shortage / "Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by luvluvluv: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
So I got this two rides in mind now. Spider has always been my fantasy until recently for reasons I don't know started liking the evil spirit.

Am very close to getting my next ride. Pls I need reviews on these two.

Wch do I go for in terms of reliability, class, serviceability.?
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by PMWSpirit(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Fear honda
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by luvluvluv: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Why
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by nurey(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2017
Don't buy any of these cars, they are unreliable and parts are very expensive

Buy love, buy peace of mind, buy swag, for over 30years in the industry, we have been pioneering state of the Art technology bringing pleasure closer to the driver, a world of wonder beginnings and a taste that leaves others wondering how it is done. The INFINITI M35 or the M35X is what will make you happy.

You know that feeling when a girl looks into you eyes and gives you a light kiss and says I love you that what the M35 gives you every day when you drive it

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Readonee35L(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2017
nurey:

Buy love, buy peace of mind, buy swag, for over 30years in the industry, we have been pioneering state of the Art technology bringing pleasure closer to the driver, a world of wonder beginnings and a taste that leaves others wondering how it is done. The INFINITI M35 or the M35X is what will make you happy.

You know that feeling when a girl looks into you eyes and gives you a light kiss and says I love you that what the M35 gives you every day when you drive it

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2017
No! Buy a G35x 2007!this car is a machine. I feel so happy whenever i drive it and happier when fueling it. Very fast agile and stable machine. The M35x is cool but doesnt look as sporty as the G35x. I love this car everyday!!! @ nurey toyota muscle parts are not that expensive o. I think infiniti parts are more expensive. I changed belt adjuster for 15k!! Recently

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by nurey(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
obitee69:
No! Buy a G35x 2007!this car is a machine. I feel so happy whenever i drive it and happier when fueling it. Very fast agile and stable machine. The M35x is cool but doesnt look as sporty as the G35x. I love this car everyday!!! @ nurey toyota muscle parts are not that expensive o. I think infiniti parts are more expensive. I changed belt adjuster for 15k!! Recently

They are more expensive because they don't have fake, if you are to buy original brand new parts for Toyota recent models, you will realize they aren't cheap at all. It's better to buy something expensive and use it for years than changing parts every 6months

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by cmoney22222: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Come unto us... Team Totoya Muclzzeeee. Yo shi na.. Yo shi ka naeeeeee grin
Good thinking good product. Make nobody quote me ooo, i dey inside my muscle

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by bravolad(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
obitee69:

You must be mistaken to think Toyota OEM parts are cheap. 2010/2011 toyota Camry front briscoe brake pad is 30k. Genuine Toyota spare parts are expensive.

@op the two cars are direct competitors. From user experience and online reviews, there's so much of a gap in terms of usage. The Camry has a better & rugged engine that can tolerate some level of abuse. The Accord has a better dash fascia with a superior and admirable quality material. The seat in the Honda accord slacks and sags making sitting very uncomfortable especially for a long trip.

As the saying goes "different strokes for different folks"; you may not go bad with either of the cars. However, with the deplorable state of roads all over the place, the Camry seems better suited to our roads than the fragile Accord.

The cost of spare parts will be essentially the same if you are buying genuine OEM as with fuel consumption in comparison to the same number of cylinders. Besides, the Camry has a better tolerant treshold for body, engine & electricals especially when visiting a roady.

While still contemplating on which to buy, it would be wise to test drive both cars & make an informed decision. Just so you know, obtain a vin report of anyone you choose to purchase.

12 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
stick with the accord. Parts and mechanics available if required.

22 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by mayor2013: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
Buy Renault Espace instead you would be thrilled how this car moves like a jet grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by luvluvluv: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tnx u all...can we have more reviews on the Infiniti? Car looks rili cool. And is it pocket friendly?

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
mayor2013:
Buy Renault Espace instead you would be thrilled how this car moves like a jet grin

you are a wicked sombori cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Readonee35L(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
luvluvluv:
Tnx u all...can we have more reviews on the Infiniti? Car looks rili cool. And is it pocket friendly?

GAZZUZZ:
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by MRLANNISTER(m): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Sayings of wise men. Listen or......

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by king406(m): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2017
Both cars are the same to me
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Ebongjnr1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Go for a Mercedes benz car. The price worth the comfort. C- class, E-class, Ml350, A -class etc. from 2008 re the models u can count on. U can't just go to mechanic everyday.... Be. Rest assured

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Squirrel01: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
luvluvluv:

infiniti?? nice ride but high in maintenance..
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ebongjnr1:
Go for a Mercedes benz car. The price worth the comfort. C- class, E-class, Ml350, A-class etc. from 2008 re the models u can count on. U can't just go to mechanic everyday.... Be. Rest assured

A class kwa, u mean like the picture below? Look I know it's a Benz but putting this against 2 of the best selling mid size sedan? Why would someone looking to buy a sedan want to buy this thing.

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2017
evil car with engine and transmission in wrong positions angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6430507_images3_jpeg61842ce9c9fa2118d9a3e0561118cec5

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
evil car with engine and transmission in wrong positions angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6430507_images3_jpeg61842ce9c9fa2118d9a3e0561118cec5

Sometimes those Germans like to complicate a simple thing, its like they build some of their cars without repairs in mind. Like some VW and Audis the whole front of the car need to come off before work can be done. EVIL.

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Tyche(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
I will disagree with Gazzuzzz on this one, buy the spider, you no go regret am

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tyche:
I will disagree with Gazzuzzz on this one, but the spider, you no go regret am

my broda, ur head dey dia. even the names speak plenty!

muscle and evil spirit!

muscle anytime anyday joor, but this infinity machine is killing it subtly oh
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by diportivo: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2017
greenhulk:

Sometimes those Germans like to complicate a simple thing, its like they build some of their cars without repairs in mind. Like some VW and Audis the whole front of the car need to come off before work can be done. EVIL.

removing the front end of those cars is very easy...cos u make it seem its a hard job

and having that whole space to work with is bliss

other manufacturers have started doing same too.....they have learnt from the futuristic germans

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by diportivo: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2017
why do the muscle when u can do the evil spirit

don't dull o

by the time u are on ur third 13pin gear and seriously contemplating going the 10pin way,the same transmission will still be in the Honda

oh,by the time ur ac tech finally convinces u to go the manual compressor route after ac don show u wahala for months on end,the same compressor from factory is still inside the Honda

if u think ur Toyota engine will manage 20w50 easily dan ur Honda engine will,u are on ur own

I can go on and on.......

oh,the Honda moves like a jet grin

22 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
diportivo:
why do the muscle when u can do the evil spirit

don't dull o

by the time u are on ur third 13pin gear and seriously contemplating going the 10pin way,the same transmission will still be in the Honda

oh,by the time ur ac tech finally convinces u to go the manual compressor route after ac don show u wahala for months on end,the same compressor from factory is still inside the Honda

if u think ur Toyota engine will manage 20w50 easily dan ur Honda engine will,u are on ur own

I can go on and on.......

oh,the Honda moves like a jet grin

good boi, i trained you well. grin

11 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by diportivo: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

good boi, i trained you well. grin

I'm loyal sir

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
nurey:

obitee69's infiniti is up for sale. Op can buy it o
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
obitee69:
but u used a different moniker to put it up for sale just last week. The thread still de though u deleted it. But I quoted u before u did. Are u that Happy and u r selling it in less than 2 months? Where is inception sef.

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
chukel:
but u used a different moniker to put it up for sale just last week. The thread still de though u deleted it. But I quoted u before u did. Are u that Happy and u r selling it in less than 2 months? Where is inception sef.

nissan people na their way, we know them...

Good thing diportivo has seen the light cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold My Latest Acquisition 2008 Mercedes-benz E320 CDI Turbo Diesel sold / Aston Martin Is Building Its First All-electric Car / Mercedes-AMG And Cigarette Racing Unveil N722m Hypercar-Inspired Racing Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.