Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit (11050 Views)

Urgent Inquiry: Toyota Camry (spider) And Oil Shortage / "Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by nurey(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

nissan people na their way, we know them...
Good thing diportivo has seen the light cheesy
Crank sensor fall on you there grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
chukel:
but u used a different moniker to put it up for sale just last week. The thread still de though u deleted it. But I quoted u before u did. Are u that Happy and u r selling it in less than 2 months? Where is inception sef.

bros r u serious, I donbelieve it...... the same infinity he was advised.
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by bravolad(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2017
chukel:
but u used a different moniker to put it up for sale just last week. The thread still de though u deleted it. But I quoted u before u did. Are u that Happy and u r selling it in less than 2 months? Where is inception sef.

Sir, are you sure? This is very serious. We need to set up a committee headed by @Nurey to investigate this.
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by nurey(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2017
bravolad:

Sir, are you sure? This is very serious. We need to set up a committee headed by @Nurey to investigate this.

If one person decides to sell his property there are a million reasons to, I am sure he isn't selling the Infiniti because of reliability. Could be cost induced.

But I don't think he is selling again

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
bravolad:

https://www.nairaland.com/4226866/#63220324

That's the thread. After I caught the moniker, he deleted the opening comments. He had to lie to sell the infiniti. Same way he lied on the thread for his camry's sale. Only to come to another person's thread to tell us how his "adorable" camry was a useless car.
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
nurey:

If one person decides to sell his property there are a million reasons to, I am sure he isn't selling the Infiniti because of reliability. Could be cost induced.

But I don't think he is selling again
you are right. But not when the reason is deceitful.
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

bros r u serious, I donbelieve it...... the same infinity he was advised.
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2017
chukel:

You no get sense. I am not selling again. Iv changed my mind are u happy now? Evil badbelle. Not for sale guys!!!!
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2017
chukel:

That's the thread. After I caught the moniker, he deleted the opening comments. He had to lie to sell the infiniti. Same way he lied on the thread for his camry's sale. Only to come to another person's thread to tell us how his "adorable" camry was a useless car.

You no get sense. I tot i would travel out but i later changed my mind! I aint selling my baby! Never ever! Buyers beware: Chukel is a scam. He wants to sell my car without my knowledge. Ole

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2017
obitee69:

You no get sense. I tot i would travel out but i later changed my mind! I aint selling my baby! Never ever! Buyers beware: Chukel is a scam. He wants to sell my car without my knowledge. Ole
obitee69 is a scam. I thought u claimed u were going to do your masters. Ur visa is for January as you claimed. My man, e pain u. But the real truth is that u are the scam here. Your scam traverses everything in your life. We have unearthed u, obitee69, bitcoinmillona. I know your type. You will sell in secret and by February, you will start looking for a cheap car you can abusively maintain. Childish man.

8 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by chukel(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2017
obitee69:

You no get sense. I am not selling again. Iv changed my mind are u happy now? Evil badbelle. Not for sale guys!!!!
immediately I unearthed that moniker, you deleted the comments of that thread. But I was fast to quote your opening comments. You haven't sold cos you are looking who to rip off his pockets with ur scrap. U even claimed the moniker was your cousin. Scam of a boy. Within a second on nairaland, you decided not to go to Canada again for your masters. Well done.

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by bravolad(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2017
obitee69:

Bruh, there's absolutely no need for this insult. You could make your points without it. More so, @Chukel was extremely correct in his observations.

You posted your car for sale with a different moniker & you were discovered. It's also suspicious. It's your car & choice to sell at anytime, however, I remember when you wanted to buy the Infiniti & a lot of people warned you but that's a discussion for another day.

Your reason to sell could be anything but your use of different moniker & subsequent deleting of the thread the moment you were discovered was suspicious.

This single action also puts a question mark on your integrity.

Finally, it shows a lot of maturity to argue your points rather than attack & insult people.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
calling fellow deamenors, shots fired, I repeat shots fired.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by diportivo: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2017
taaar

see groove oh

the cousin of my cousin is my distant cousin

kpala-kpala

4 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
bravolad:

Your reason to sell could be anything but your use of different moniker & subsequent deleting of the thread the moment you were discovered was suspicious.
This single action also puts a question mark on your integrity.
Considering the antecedents, you can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
diportivo:
taaar

see groove oh

the cousin of my cousin is my distant cousin

kpala-kpala

you must be ibo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Inception(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
calling fellow deamenors, shots fired, I repeat shots fired.....

Demeanor 1, what's your 20 grin

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Inception:

Demeanor 1, what's your 20 grin

I am in my workshop....

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by omotoda(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=63542345]

I am in my workshop.... [/quote

Gazuzz,you like Origin' sha!!!!
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by bravolad(m): 5:12am On Dec 24, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I am in my workshop....

Origin drinking chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by mayor2013: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2017
bravolad:

Origin drinking chairman.

He has insured all the prospective origin he is to drink come 2018

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by Kashif(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2017
diportivo:
why do the muscle when u can do the evil spirit

don't dull o

by the time u are on ur third 13pin gear and seriously contemplating going the 10pin way,the same transmission will still be in the Honda

oh,by the time ur ac tech finally convinces u to go the manual compressor route after ac don show u wahala for months on end,the same compressor from factory is still inside the Honda

if u think ur Toyota engine will manage 20w50 easily dan ur Honda engine will,u are on ur own

I can go on and on.......

oh,the Honda moves like a jet grin

'13 pins' die due to poor handling.

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by IAmTobore(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
stick with the accord. Parts and mechanics available if required.
If I were to use the car for bolt, which one will you advice me to buy?
Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by dicksonadams(m): 4:06am On Jul 23, 2022
IAmTobore:
none

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit by 9icetoo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
IAmTobore:
Look for cars with 1.5 liter to 1.8 liter engines.

Small compact cars.
Honda city, Honda civic, Toyota Yaris, Toyota Corolla, Toyota echo etc.

Stay with japanese. Any tom dick and Harry can get you back on the road in no time.

Parts abound too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Honda Babyboy? / How To Overtake With An Automatic Transmission / 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.