Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) (59612 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PHOTOS: Atiku Opens Chicken Cottages At Silverbird Cinema / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Alirauf(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
osaze2017:
Atiku Abubakar has unveiled a fast-food restaurant.

The former vice president tweeted about his first Chicken Cottage outlet on Saturday evening, saying he was excited and promised to patronize local farmers to boost local agriculture earnings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/942083228613083136 d place no get address?

https://www.ireporteronline.com/presidential-hopeful-atiku-opens-fast-food-restaurant-patronises-local-farmers/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

And how does your senseless comment aid Buhari's reelection bid!
Ode Oshi
Oloriburuku ni e

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2017
Theakthedream:

Oloriburuku ni e

Ko ni da fun awon family e

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bede2u:
No... no such law exists..especially for coup plotters

He is a democratically elected president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
crafteck:
una mumu neva do

No theatrics...

No Sentiments

You aid he's corrupt? bring on the evidence.....

But the evidence i see, is a man who will do much much better than whatever Nigeria may have had and far better than what we have now...for me it's Atikulate19

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Where is d restaurant located
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Ijscarface: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=mrvitalis post=63353050]
Not every one wants to go into business

Some people just love simple life [/quote

People who love simple life should simply go to the village and enjoy life. They have no business in the complex life of a Nigerian President
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Na so, way of contributing to stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
seguno2:

Did Buhari not make a greater caricature of Nigerians?
yes! they are in the same business of making caricature of nigerians grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Mysselff2: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
A visinary man doing his thing ..show me one singlr company Buhari has registered with the CAC or single business complimentary card bearing his name ..A man cant give what he doesnt have , Nigeria deserves better than 20 IQ holder like Buhari as president

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Joshmodest(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]politicians are very nice around dis period. 2019 is around the corner, one even opened d door for me at the mall today. ;
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Holykiss4kind(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
sanandreas:
How many people does Buhari have on payroll. We need a shrewd business man as president. The economy is in dire need of revitalization.
Those criminal governors we have in Nigeria that has been sucking Nigerians dry despite having numerous business, what impact has they made?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by everyevery: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Reasons why an Atiku would protect the economy, he can't afford to allow his numerous investment go down the drain. Buhari also share this sentiment and he so well protect his fulani marauders that spread sorrow, pains and blood.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by bolaadebiyi: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Another maradona
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Holykiss4kind:
Those criminal governors we have in Nigeria that has been sucking Nigerians dry despite having numerous business, what impact has they made?

Would you say Atiku hasn't made impact? Most of those governors take their businesses to abroad.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Ko ni da fun awon family e
Omo Iran Kiran, ate gbo gbo yin ma baje ni.. Ofo ni gbogbo Iran e ma Se. Omo ale buruku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Theakthedream:

Omo Iran Kiran, ate gbo gbo yin ma baje ni.. Ofo ni gbogbo Iran e ma Se. Omo ale buruku

Ko ni da fun iyala iya e, Baba e Oni Kure. Omo ale jati jati. Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Ko ni da fun iyala iya e, Baba e Oni Kure. Omo ale jati jati. Oloriburuku
Omo ale. Gbogbo nkan ti o ba so, a pada si ori e ati gbo Iran and ebi e. What a frustrated he-goat. Ko ni da fun e. Reply me if you are a senseless pig
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by aariwa(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am the most honest human being ever born and my records and those around me can vouch for me...I havr never bren a fan of Atiku but rather grew up being a fan of Buhari and voted for him in the last election but with his poor performance I had ro go back and research if this man had any history of productivity in his past stint as president and I found out that he had none whatsoever ...From there rather than hearsay i started going back to research other and realised Atiku was not the corrupt person that was sold to us by a mischievious Obasanjo but a retired customs officer with a clean sheet whose smart decision to be visionary and join a then uknown Italian to set up Africas largest port and waterway logistic firm was his golden goose ..Forget the stories of bribe taking here and there , Atikus wealth is mostly from legit smart businesses , and I also found out Atiku retired from the customs prematurely on his own to face private business anf he was also the honest customs officer that intercepted 53 suitcases of laundered money in one way or the other tied to this ur saint Buhari ... Atiku might just make a difference I tell you
On point bro.Atiku released the 53 suitcases because the Emir's son said order was from dodan barracks and buhari was president then.Buhari just killed that case.Every sane person knows that a vice president or deputy governor is as powerless as a spare tire.He cannot sign even 10k to himself without his boss's approval.Can a tight fisted and jealous boss like OBJ sign away billions to allow you be rich under him? Atiku took his gratuity as deputy CG of customs and invested well.If you have capital and foresight you will agree with the Indians that said Nigeria is an investment paradise.Several people have gotten more money than atiku from govt but where are they today?Obj is almost broke now.Go to OTA farms and see yourself. Atiku is the most qualified candidate now to rescue Nigeria from the economic doldrums we see ourselves today

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
osaze2017:
Atiku Abubakar has unveiled a fast-food restaurant.

The former vice president tweeted about his first Chicken Cottage outlet on Saturday evening, saying he was excited and promised to patronize local farmers to boost local agriculture earnings.

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/942083228613083136

https://www.ireporteronline.com/presidential-hopeful-atiku-opens-fast-food-restaurant-patronises-local-farmers/

Exactly what he should be doing not aspiring for presidency of a country he privatized into his pocket. Who is trying so hard to repackage this privatization scammer?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by dieBYfire: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Theakthedream:

Omo ale. Gbogbo nkan ti o ba so, a pada si ori e ati gbo Iran and ebi e. What a frustrated he-goat. Ko ni da fun e. Reply me if you are a senseless pig
grin
Look at this HIV patient...
Are you tired undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Theakthedream: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin
Look at this HIV patient...
Are you tired undecided
You just proved that you are a pig.. Cancer and all deadly incurable disease will be your portion. Reply me if you are a foolish goat..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by benfluleck: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Chicken Cottage is an outlet owned by someone else, I bet it is just a branch of the restaurant like him being in charge of Nigeria operations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_Cottage
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by apharm(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

First of all I'm an Igbo boy
My father was among the founding members of pdp before his death and my mom still a member in my state land beyond

And if I'm to seek an elective position it would be in PDP but trust me Nigeria comes first

Secondly I don't want Buhari back as president honestly , Ribadu and bath nnaji has been my day one choice or if tony enumelu can run I would be the happiest man

But keep Buhari ,Jonathan and Atiku

I would keep choosing Buhari he is far better than the rest bro

That's my stand

Are you trying to rope in the Igbos here?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by jamillion: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
It was SAI BUHARI 2years ago, the so esteemed buhari of then has suddenly became barbie that even a child can throw a hit on. It gives me peace knowing that the slogan ''ARTICULATE019'' will soon become a footmat for the same people. DO WE NIGERIANS REALLY KNOWS WHAT WE WANT?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
apharm:

Are you trying to rope in the Igbos here?

Trying to prove my preference of Buhari over Atiku can't be tribalistic
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
IQ Master...

...How many companies did Nelson Mandela, have? Is he not regarded as the greatest African leader that ever liveth?

...when did leadership become a test of IQ?

...If you don't know, a better test of IQ would be how well you can spot a criminal!

SalamRushdie:
A visinary man doing his thing ..show me one singlr company Buhari has registered with the CAC or single business complimentary card bearing his name ..A man cant give what he doesnt have , Nigeria deserves better than 20 IQ holder like Buhari as president
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by apharm(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrvitalis:

Trying to prove my preference of Buhari over Atiku can't be tribalistic

Ok oo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
sanandreas:
How many people does Buhari have on payroll. We need a shrewd business man as president. The economy is in dire need of revitalization.
politicians can never fix economy. that is private sector job
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Invest locally. The VP is very good at that. Keep such coming.
what did he invest in that is local. importation and redistribution doesn't add to economy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Is he going 2 buy obj chicken to get support for 2019?i dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.