Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) (59574 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PHOTOS: Atiku Opens Chicken Cottages At Silverbird Cinema / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Onyiido: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2017
All na wash
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2017
well said..
Doerstech:
Good one....As a business owner, I understand what it means to open businesses and be accountable not just to yourself, but also to the people under your supervision....

Sir Atiku...my vote and that of my family is waiting for you come 2019.

#Atikulate19
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
PLEASE TELL THEM..I STAND WITH ATIKU, I CANT WAIT TO VOTE FOR THIS GUY..THINGS WILL DEFINATELLY CHANGE A BIT
SalamRushdie:
A visinary man doing his thing ..show me one singlr company Buhari has registered with the CAC or single business complimentary card bearing his name ..A man cant give what he doesnt have , Nigeria deserves better than 20 IQ holder like Buhari as president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Doerstech:

Sometimes the only thing one needs is just BELIEVE ....nothing more

Dont believe, hope for the best but be prepared for the worst
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Doerstech:

What of other of his businesses like AUN with hundreds of Nigerians employed and many more on scholarship?

So he didn't start today....

These people took our money then offer us back in trickles and drops, i dont think any of tgem deserve unwavering support...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
aariwa:
Hold El rufai responsible for anything that went awry in the privatization program. He was DG of BPE while atiku was a supervisor reporting to obj cos he was the head of the then national economic council

Apparently, you have no clue what the constitutional responsibilities of your vice president are, join the conversation when you figure it out.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
crafteck:

These people took our money then offer us back in trickles and drops, i dont think any of tgem deserve unwavering support...

Some took and hide them in foreign banks keeping those PEPs on their jobs....

Atiku is a screwed business man that believes in Nigeria...invested in Nigeria and still investing in Nigeria.....

I rest my case..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Doerstech:

Some took and hide them in foreign banks keeping those PEPs on their jobs....

Atiku is a screwed business man that believes in Nigeria...invested in Nigeria and still investing in Nigeria.....

I rest my case..

Lol... Na atiku u de talk not dangote ooo, hw much were u paid.. Talk true�
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by aariwa(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
jpphilips:

Apparently, you have no clue what the constitutional responsibilities of your vice president are, join the conversation when you figure it out.
V.P and deputy governors are not assigned any role Except the one the president or governor mandates them to do in our ground norm which is the 1999 constitution. Walk into any court or bookstore around you and purchase the 1999 constitution and read
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
crafteck:

Lol... Na atiku u de talk not dangote ooo, hw much were u paid.. Talk true�

You don't need to be a dangote to emlploy PEPs...

I don't know Atiku from creation... nobody paid me anything....I HV just my vote and that of my family and its all for Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
aariwa:
V.P and deputy governors are not assigned any role Except the one the president or governor mandates them to do in our ground norm which is the 1999 constitution. Walk into any court or bookstore around you and purchase the 1999 constitution and read

Like I said before, you have no clue what the constitutional duties of the VP is, no point exposing that ignorance further, i can smell it from here. Atiku knows that loads of individuals like you are grossly ignorant and politically inadequate reason he feels he is the smartest thing after robocop, do I blame you? how can your constitution not assign any role to the VP? even if you are illiterate, dumb and stup!d, you should know that it doesn't add up. Your constitution assigned four major roles to the Vice president, it is your choice if you want to remain ignorant

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by aariwa(m): 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
jpphilips:

Like I said before, you have no clue what the constitutional duties of the VP is, no point exposing that ignorance further, i can smell it from here. Atiku knows that loads of individuals like you are grossly ignorant and politically inadequate reason he feels he is the smartest thing after robocop, do I blame you? how can your constitution not assign any role to the VP? even if you are illiterate, dumb and stup!d, you should know that it doesn't add up. Your constitution assigned four major roles to the Vice president, it is your choice if you want to remain ignorant
Go and eat mummy's food .She is calling you.Get up from your bed and go and do something meaningful with your life.The time I did constitutional law as a course in the university I guess you were still in kindergarten. Kids like you do not want to give their lives any direction. You stay on your phone everyday and insult faceless people and when you become poor tomorrow, you blame govt,your parents,village people etc

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
aariwa:
Go and eat mummy's food .She is calling you.Get up from your bed and go and do something meaningful with your life.The time I did constitutional law as a course in the university I guess you were still in kindergarten. Kids like you do not want to give their lives any direction. You stay on your phone everyday and insult faceless people and when you become poor tomorrow, you blame govt,your parents,village people etc

You can see why you are not employable, as a failed graduate of constitutional law, you dont know the 4 principal constitutional roles of the VP of Nigeria.
Shame on you and your ancestors!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by aariwa(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
jpphilips:

You can see why you are not employable, as a failed graduate of constitutional law, you dont know the 4 principal constitutional roles of the VP of Nigeria.
Shame on you and your ancestors!!
You are cursing your parents on a faceless forum cos they did a very poor job in bringing you up

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by PDPGuy: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
aariwa:
Hold El rufai responsible for anything that went awry in the privatization program. He was DG of BPE while atiku was a supervisor reporting to obj cos he was the head of the then national economic council
Very true.

Under the constitution, the VP is the head of the National Council on Privatisation, and chairs the National Economic Council.

My understanding is that the NCP is the highest policy-making body on privatization issues, while the BPE is the executory body for the latter’s decisions.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
PDPGuy:

Very true.

Under the constitution, the VP is the head of the National Council on Privatisation, and chairs the National Economic Council.

My understanding is that the NCP is the highest policy-making body on privatization issues, while the BPE is the executory body for the latter’s decisions.

why did you bother educating a shameless mofo that claimed to study constitutional law with no clue what the constitution said about the roles of the VP? He even thinks the VP is an errand boy, standing on the sidewalk waiting for oga presido to assign him duties, his so called constitutional law did not cover the part that says the VP is the chair of NEC to which the BPE and NCP reports , that is what happens when someone attends a university without fence, chances are that he was looking at cars when he was taught the real constitutional law, the mofo doesn't seem to realize why OBJ is at looger heads with Atiku, poor him, he thinks the internet is his wife's underwear. most Nigerian youths are shamelessly clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Doerstech:

You don't need to be a dangote to emlploy PEPs...

I don't know Atiku from creation... nobody paid me anything....I HV just my vote and that of my family and its all for Atiku.

How come u have your families vote, u know sey voters card no be hospital card wey de cover family, you are too polite to be a normal Nairalander... Uve been paid
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:26am On Dec 19, 2017
jpphilips:

why did you bother educating a shameless mofo that claimed to study constitutional law with no clue what the constitution said about the roles of the VP, the VP is the chair of the NEC under which the BPE reports , eventually took all the decisions on privatization, the mofo doesn't seem to realize why OBJ is at looger heads with Atiku, poor him, he thinks the internet is his wife's underwear. most Nigerian youths are clueless.

Oga expert, people like you come in year in year out being so sure of who is better, even wit all the political knowledge na still tif ur man go come tif
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2017
crafteck:

How come u have your families vote, u know sey voters card no be hospital card wey de cover family, you are too polite to be a normal Nairalander... Uve been paid

SIMPLY........I can influence my family to vote in block for any singular candidate....it's my house..we all go out and vote for ONE PERSON....we all got our cards...SIMPLY
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am the most honest human being ever born and my records and those around me can vouch for me...I havr never bren a fan of Atiku but rather grew up being a fan of Buhari and voted for him in the last election but with his poor performance I had ro go back and research if this man had any history of productivity in his past stint as president and I found out that he had none whatsoever ...From there rather than hearsay i started going back to research other and realised Atiku was not the corrupt person that was sold to us by a mischievious Obasanjo but a retired customs officer with a clean sheet whose smart decision to be visionary and join a then uknown Italian to set up Africas largest port and waterway logistic firm was his golden goose ..Forget the stories of bribe taking here and there , Atikus wealth is mostly from legit smart businesses , and I also found out Atiku retired from the customs prematurely on his own to face private business anf he was also the honest customs officer that intercepted 53 suitcases of laundered money in one way or the other tied to this ur saint Buhari ... Atiku might just make a difference I tell you

Perhaps, you think you are talking to a pupil.
The thinking that you are the most honest person in this world says everything about you.

I can't join issues with you, vote your Atiku come 2019 and allow the dishonest rest of us to vote who we want.

Lest I forget, ask your Atiku to visit the USA.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Opens Chicken Cottages, Patronises Local Farmers (Photos) by aariwa(m): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2017
PDPGuy:

Very true.

Exactly the attorney. You are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / IGP Announces SWAT To Replace Scrapped SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.