Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? (8706 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by booblacain(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2017
rossi49ja:
I love the solemn worship, the doctrines and teachings of my church. Above all, it is one and universal.

Born, raised and still a proud Catholic.

Op, I believe you meant the church we worship at and not worshipping. Kindly edit your header.

Actually, the header is apt.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
So nowadays you fall in love with church instead to fall in love with God, the love you have for God will move you to the church,
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by rudestmcblaze: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2017
I love the Catholic church because Mass no dae take time. It ranges between 45mins to 1hr
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by DukeNija(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2017
swagifted:
our lady queen of nigeria area 3, garki abuja.
1. the AC works during summer
2. a lot of mutual friends
3. chics, babes very plenty
4. the hot puff puff or eggroll and zobo sold after mass
5. fashion inspiration for free.
6. easily accessible with keke napep (unlike holy trinity maitama- na uber get you)

pls add yours

Very funny. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Gracesofar(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Hymns and natural beauty with classical songs and real undiluted word of God. Apostolic faith church

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by figment232(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2017
Winners Effurun .The Choir and Pastors are awesome
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Deadlytruth(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2017
The first Church was the very temple in Jerusalem on the strength of the fact that it was in it that the curtains were torn into two to herald Christianity.
Then came the next set of churches which were established wherever the apostle stopped over during their missionary journeys with examples as; The Church in Corinth, The Church in Galatia, The Church in Rome, The Church in Philipi, The Church in Colosae, etc.
In the Book of Revelations, Jesus sent messages to the churches in Ephesus, Philadelphia, Laodicea, Pergamum, Thyatira, Smyrna, and Sardis.
All the above show clearly that biblically churches were given purely geographical names (i.e. named after the cities or towns in which they were located) and never given names invented by their founders.
In addition, the Church in Jerusalem had control over all of them as all doctrinal misunderstandings in the satellite churches always got referred back to it.
So to me, names like Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Apostolic, Church of God, Deeper Life, etc are a deviation from the original intent of Christ.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by femo86(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2017
I worship at Saddleback Church.....

The word of God is paramount .

A kind of church that's accessible to everyone. Whatever your background, and wherever you're coming from, you are welcome here
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by JhyMedex: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
The serenity dt comes wit d worship, the bowing of heads in one accord in solemn worship...

i wasn't able to attend for a yl..Had to attend Pentecostals for a yl.. Sharply got tired of d boisterous nature of their worship....

Am back wit serenity Again.. grin

Ave Maria ..

#Catholic...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by ImaIma1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
The worship is divine. No inhibitions.

No forming. You dont have to impress anyone.

The word...undiluted,straight forward...no sugar coating.

The support and family feel.

An intelligent pastor. ..1st class graduate...best student in his class.

Too many reasons
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
I so much love my pastor. Rev. Barr. G.O Chime of Assemblies of God Church Okhoro branch, Edo state. He is a teacher, mentor, role model and tutor. Happy birthday Sir
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by crazygod(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Coza Lagos. That Lagos branch pastor na fire. Pastor Flo. Gives u undiluted word. Doesn't care as far as he is preaching the truth.
And yeah...... The music.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by donnaD(f): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
RCCG all the way,the love in my parish knows no bounds.we got each others back,the words are undiluted and the praises shakes the heavens.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by donnaD(f): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
RCCG all the way,the love in my parish knows no bounds.we got each others back,and the preaching is undiluted,the praises and worship I know shakes the heavens.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gracesofar:
Hymns and natural beauty with classical songs and real undiluted word of God. Apostolic faith church

Are you based in Lagos? I was born in Apostolic Faith Church.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Catholic all d way i love d eucharist even though the last time i attended mass was 15 months ago i pray for the grace to start attemding mass regularly

Please, see that you start attending Masses again. God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by tete7000(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Truth and peace it brings - Catholic family.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by martin98(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Born into the Catholic faith, will forever remain a Catholic

Apostolic succession
Oneness and Universality
True and undiluted doctrine
Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary
Communion of Saints
The Sacraments
Daily masses
The holy Eucharist
The sacred traditions
The hymns
Latin
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by esivue007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Christ embassy
even if I had to come back to this world,I love d fact that in Christ embassy if you stick to d word(bible) you will come back with a testimony.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Gracesofar(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

Are you based in Lagos? I was born in Apostolic Faith Church.

Wow great. Am not based in lag. I work in enough though planning to settle in ibadan

Oh wow great..... Weca church ba?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Iduatei(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
fell in love with salvation ministry. the word worship drive for success drive for excellence. love my pastor David ibiyeomie.

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by felixray2010(m): 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
My pastor! very funny a man
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by ola753(f): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
They can praise God in an awesome manner
Proud member of GAC
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2017
AkunnaTochi:
Catholic all d way i love d eucharist even though the last time i attended mass was 15 months ago i pray for the grace to start attemding mass regularly

Please, see that you start attending Masses again. God bless.
what is the problem dear one, why haven't you been to mass?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by saintmark88(m): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Born a catholic. Baptized a catholic. In fact am an extremist catholic, thats to tell u my love for the catholic church as the body of Christ

Confession
Intercessory prayers to the saints in heaven
Penance

Love for the mother church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Will You Worship God Today? / Meaning Of Isee And Amen: Why You Must Not Speak In Strange Languages / Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.