Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? (8782 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by tonyimadu: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
chudi55:
As if the Church leads to heaven.
That is the true purpose of the church, to led the children of God in the path of right. To led them to heaven

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Ndkings1(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
I stick with catholic.... I was born one.
Everything about it reflects the ways of life of Jews and teachings of our lord Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by afamaustin(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
DopeBoss:
Free Drinks After Servicecheesy
pls which church
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Ugoeze2016: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
The sermon
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Mpanyi: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Addiction. Na so. Addiction to Catholicism

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by obicentlis: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
tyson98:

Glory to Jesus
Honour to Mary

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Toniapsalm121(f): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Was born Catholic
Raised catholic
I profess Catholic till I die.

Seconded...

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Shedrack777:
i only worship God not minding the church

Great!!!! Love this response.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by bolugab(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2017
It's my birth church and the word of God is dynamic here at CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH[LIVING FAITH DISTRICT]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Toniapsalm121(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Was born Catholic
Raised catholic
I profess Catholic till I die.

Seconded
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by stepup2know: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2017
What made me fall inlove with the Catholic Church is the modalities they operate.
1. Introductory Prayer
2. Readings as Mass
3. Homily
4. Offertory
5. Consecration
5. Holy communion
6. Dismissal.

Same here in Nigeria and the world at large.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2017
rossi49ja:
I love the solemn worship, the doctrines and teachings of my church.

Born, raised and still a Catholic.

Op, I believe you meant the church we worship at and not worshipping. Kindly edit your header.

It should read ' the church where we worship'.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2017
the church is a body of Christ and not a building as been opined here..also its not by the church attended, worship in that makes one to inherit the kingdom of God..
Christ isn't divided.. we should profess LOVE which is wht is lacking in churches now...I don't think this thread is necessary....

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Shedrack777: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Reader1988:
Same with u bro
yeah
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Born a Catholic
Discovered it was the true apostolic church that existed from the beginning of the faith
Will remain a Catholic

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by rossi49ja(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

It should read ' the church where we worship'.
Sure you are right just as I am. I wasn't telling him to use my exact words. I was only pointing out his err so he can right it. Thanks all the same.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by frankmoney(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2017
The way the word was preached
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by eph12(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Daystar Christian Center
They are time conscious, motivators and good teachers of the Scriptures

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by blaze612(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Church of Jesus Christ latter day saints The environment is breath taking My love for white shirt n tie international congregation's Love for all member

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Because they don't waste time like these new pentecostal churches.
I love catholic.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by ekestic1976(f): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2017
tstx:
I stopped going to church when i discovered the bible lacked originality.... Most of what's in it was influenced by other Religion

5 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions
Your heart, mind and soul are polluted!
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by swagifted(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
our lady queen of nigeria area 3, garki abuja.
1. the AC works during summer
2. a lot of mutual friends
3. chics, babes very plenty
4. the hot puff puff or eggroll and zobo sold after mass
5. fashion inspiration for free.
6. easily accessible with keke napep (unlike holy trinity maitama- na uber get you)

pls add yours
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by makky555(f): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
edidiongmichael:
I worship at PREVAILING DESTINY LIFE, the words I receive there is superb and their music ministration. No iota of discrimination. But above all, I love the word! My pastor is a teacher. Pst Mfon Ambrose is his name.

So tell me about your church?

1. Words

2. Worship

3. Prayer
Only in kingdom diplomat kiss
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by makky555(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Rolex67:
Because they don't waste time like these new pentecostal churches.

I love catholic.

Even among your fellow Christian you segregate ....

Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by BluntBoy(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Everytime I am forced to attend any of these Synagogue of Satan that they call churches, all I end up doing is staring at those big asses.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Cymaxy(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Christ embassy...the word, the worship and the love shown towards brethren.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by MssTee(f): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
blaze612:
Church of Jesus Christ latter day saints
The environment is breath taking
My love for white shirt n tie
international congregation's
Love for all member

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by valhen: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Uniqueness of the Church. The Mother church.
Proudly Catholic!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Kingsley10000: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2017
big nyash fine girls
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2017
Why I hate my church? Pride in the eyes of everyone. At a point I became very proud too l, until I left the church and found humility again. Baptist!
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Catholic all d way i love d eucharist even though the last time i attended mass was 15 months ago i pray for the grace to start attemding mass regularly
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Catholic all d way i love d eucharist even though the last time i attended mass was 15 months ago i pray for the grace to start attending mass regularly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are The Atheist Not Seeing This? / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims / Have You Been Pressed During Any Of Your Bed Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.