Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,122 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year (14930 Views)

Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Unsad(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Kai
See fresh family , Jimi Agbaje , Segun Agbaje, their parents must be mad proud
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by steve6: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Goodxtired:
grin They deserve it. The bank I left annoying Diamond bank for. And my business life changed.

Nice graphics !

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by fjjc(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Narldon:

The same GTB that Debited my Account for "Stamp Duty" and "Sickness Charges" angry

SAME GTB THAT REMOVE MY 17500K AFTER 5 MONTHS FOR THE TRANSACTION THAT DID NOT EXIST

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by pointstores(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2017
My bank of d year
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by yemmit90: 8:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Only bank that its share has never depreciated since recovery from 2008 meltdown.

GTB is the best. Meanwhile, i believe they can still do more this coming year in terms of attractive share bonuses/dividends.
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Nevee: 8:07am On Dec 17, 2017
Well deserved
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Gtoosmooth(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2017
I always knew GTB is the best, they have all the banking support a young entrepreneur might need to grow, beside I think they are they are the bank for the Elite, more customer friendly, and very cheap to operate. What else would one want from his bank other than understand and fool support of the bank..... Every student would always want a zero account....

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by ipodstinks: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:
I give it to Yoruba people! Excellent buisiness people. kiss

Anything owned or managed by a Yoruba is likely to succeed.

Any jealous worm that quotes me to post rubbish... die die die die by fire!!!!!
And some people will come here to shout they dominate banking sector.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Reeberry: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2017
Wizberg12:
I know Eco bank is worst
Old people's bank. Lol
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Osyxcel(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
shurley22:
How come? undecided

You think they don't deserve it?
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by musa234(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
shurley22:
How come? undecided
yeah,i bank with four different banks and GTB has shown to be a class above the rest, it's simply GTB and others, BTW which bank do you rate highly amongst all
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Always gtb
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Alonzoh(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:

Shattap !!!!!
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by okway2: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
Alonzoh:

Shattap !!!!!

Pele grin

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by shurley22(f): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Osyxcel:

You think they don't deserve it?

Not like they don't....
I'm just thinking if GT bank is Nigeria's best, then...
But then again I really don't know the criteria used
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by shurley22(f): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2017
musa234:
yeah,i bank with four different banks and GTB has shown to be a class above the rest, it's simply GTB and others, BTW which bank do you rate highly amongst all

I really don't have to preference....
But I think GTB still supercedes all...
But it's not exactly perfect to me
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by uchrikk(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Well, my observation is that those who gave the award do not use GTB accounts regularly. Within the last one year, I made bank transfers with GTB mobile app and the money took days before it reached its destination account. At times I had to write their customer care severally to complete what should have been a simple transaction.

Besides, their so called "mWallet" is designed to dupe people for the year. Several times, I tried recharging my phone lines through it, the amount will be deducted from my balance, but the phone wouldn't be recharged.
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Kaycee9242(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Dy really deserve it, I bank with dem and I like their services
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Kaycee9242(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Which bank didn't debit?

The same GTB that Debited my Account for "Stamp Duty" and "Sickness Charges" angry

[/b][/quote]
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by jerflakes(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2017
okway2:

Baboon... I have quoted you and I'm still alive... Jew man

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by NightHawke: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Congratulations GTB. Innovative Banking
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by ogundeleai(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Whoever has contrary opinion in respect of this award is still adapting to antiquated style of Banking or still don't know that modern day banking is ahead at GTB and which ought to have tagged 'first Bank' in true sense... Right from Adeola, late Aderinokun and now Agbaje, the chain continuing to strong
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by albacete(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2017
I am not surprised, their managers can push for Africa.
U as a marketer must meet their target by force.
Uncle Shegee, I hail oo.
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by honorr: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2017
There's no perfect bank in the world not even world bank itself.Gtbank has its own flaws but been honored this year for been outstanding in all core areas of economic growth..unless you're IT déficient,have no creative product to sell and havent moved with the times, you would agree that bank 737 deserves this award.
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by rozayx5(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Gtoosmooth:
I always knew GTB is the best, they have all the banking support a young entrepreneur might need to grow, beside I think they are they are the bank for the Elite, more customer friendly, and very cheap to operate. What else would one want from his bank other than understand and fool support of the bank..... Every student would always want a zero account....

True.

They have made life easy for us business men
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by anitank(f): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2017
First bank remains the best bank for me. GTB is all hype and nothing else. Argue with your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Blissp99(f): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Let me come and open account wit them
Not like first bank that deducts for Africa
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by ssikiru: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2017
The bank without gates undecided

Just saying tho
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Osyxcel(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2017
shurley22:

Not like they don't....
I'm just thinking if GT bank is Nigeria's best, then...
But then again I really don't know the criteria used

To me, they are all one and the same. The only thing about GT is the ease of carrying out transactions on their platforms, which other banks are now emulating.
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Elobest(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
They should pay me my money transfered to their to through fraud means by the criminals who stole my phone. I told them, they said that the money have been withdrawn. Imagine, they will still retain the criminal. They should be given the right to arrest questionable accounts owners.. I rest my case
Not happy at all. None of the banks deserve any awards. Fidelity is better for me.

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Alamuro1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good for them,but what of wema bank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Symbol Exports First Zinc From Nigeria Mine / Cbn’s FOREX Restrictions And Government’s Obsession With Dollars / Cost Of Opening A Cyber Cafe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.