Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year (14847 Views)

Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by popizaino(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
I could have said FCMB before but I remembered I was directed to first bank to receive money from Europe sometime back.
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Revolva(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by shurley22(f): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Osyxcel:

To me, they are all one and the same. The only thing about GT is the ease of carrying out transactions on their platforms, which other banks are now emulating.

Exactly
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Idbaba01: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Try *737# it make sense a lot. Easy banking
Re: Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please give them even 2018 award. Award them in advance. Those guys can manage crowd. Those guys are just professionals.

Zenith keeps customers waiting just to deposit or withdraw oh. That's what's killing their business.

Give it to Gt anytime anywhere.

Gt zenith and others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Emgoldex Scam Or Pyramids? / Ten Ways To Motivate Anyone / Naira Depreciates As $697m Forwards Mature This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.