Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (21947 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2017
What can i say!
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by ossaichika(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2017
Luiz1:
Father Mbanka? Is he a catholic man?

Your indeed mental
He needs to deliver you !

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2017
cummando:
That one claim he wake dead man
This one heal blind man
New movie loading
Clash of the fathers

Don’t mind them, they are all liars the one that woke up the dead person should be taken to a general hospital mortuary for him to wake up more dead people, while Mr Mbaka should be taken to public place where we have many blind and disabled people so that they can all receive their healings. I grew up to discovered that all Nigerian pastors are charlatans but they showcases their deception in different ways.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Father Mbaka perchant for publicity hunting is more with this new generation church pastors than a Catholic Reverend father.
He should tone down on his unverifiable and highly doubtful miracles and prophesies and just preach the word of God.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by krokronyash(f): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin
Faith

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They should keep on deceiving themselves and their gullible followers God cannot be mocked
Waow I be think say u join before oogringrin Now I most renew my intrest on you grin
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Why is pentecostal Church so monetize that every pastor want to own a private jet,houses,maisons,cars,glory.am sick and tired of this pentecostal church of this 21st century
From today onwards I am a Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2017
spongeisback:
Meanwhile Christopher has one eye and he's one of mbaka's boys. I wonder why he has not being "healed'' undecided
They will tell u its because Christopher's " faith is not strong enough".
You just have to look and compare the wide gulf,almost 100yrs difference in development btw black Africa and the western world to know the damage that these fake miracle pastors have been doing to the Nigerian society.
I ask between Father Mbaka and Pope John Paul,now Pope Benedict,who is more powerful filled with the holy spirit and the grace of God?But yet I have not heard or read where these globally reverred and clearly God blessed,most powerful M.O.G. brought out anyone to the pulpit and claimed to have healed them spontanously.
Yet a publicity loving reverend Father is claiming to be performing miracles only Jesus Christ and Peter performed,right there on the pulpit!
Even God himself would feel ashamed to have so many gullible people in the black race in this information leaden 21st century!!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by dsurest(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=63353971]That one claim he wake dead man This one heal blind man New movie loading Clash of the fathers chilaka is not a Catholic priests.... he's so fake
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Some of us comment as if we are daft, he shud go and heal all d sick ppl in Nigeria b4 u will believe dt miracle exist? Wat u all don't kno is dt for miracle to take place d receiver must av faith, I wonder y Jesus didn't heal all and raised all d dead ppl wen he was on earth

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by lost24: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Dis man is making d news nowaday ooo

Very soon vision will start falling 4rm d sky

N he will start saying it n Nigeria will b listening
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2017
Kingwizzy16:

Even if your faith as little as muster seed

Those blind people around need to have the faith first before they will receive their miracle
what faith did the man at the beautiful gate have? all he asked for was money cuz he didn't have any faith he could be healed but peter said ""Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by KunleSteel: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2017
It is God who heals.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Luiz1:
Father Mbaka? Is he a catholic man?

No he is a cele man
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2017
My children perish because of lack of knowledge keep arguing if you like argue that Jesus do not die in the cross man of little fate
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Mbaka is one of the coded scammers of our time! I know him very well. Na 042 guy i be.

From the lies about Chimaroke sending assassins to kill him where he claimed that bullets did not penetrate him to this one, all na wasssshhhh!
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
Saverin:

No be small hmmm grin

Since the day he declared support for Buhari, I have been skeptical about him.

Meanwhile, there are so many blind people around him ( real blind people). Can't this healing be extended to them?
Miracle is not magic, you have to have the faith to receive when the healing word is proclaimed... the question is: do they have the faith to receive their healing?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2017
Father Chilaka raised the dead at Owerri same day Father Mbaka made a blind see and the lame walk in Enugu.wat d need for hospital again in d east.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

what faith did the man at the beautiful gate have? all he asked for was money cuz he didn't have any faith he could be healed but peter said ""Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."
who told you...? When Peter gave that word with assurance and confidence looking straight into his eyes, he received it by faith...you have to read that part of the bible again and again to understand... plus the lame man must have heard about the miraculous works of the apostles
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Saverin:

No be small hmmm grin

Meanwhile, there are so many blind people around him ( real blind people). Can't this healing be extended to them?
Penticostal bigots roaring like a hungry lion.If its TB joshua dat u heard healed the blind u will shout allelluia,God is wonderful.Umu efulefu!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
who told you...? When Peter gave that word with assurance and confidence looking straight into his eyes, he received it by faith...you have to read that part of the bible again and again to understand... plus the lame man must have heard about the miraculous works of the apostles

stop this circumlocution and filling gaps with guesses in order to fit your preconceived notions

ALL the man asked for was money, nothing more nothing less

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Stallione(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2017
cummando:
That one claim he wake dead man
This one heal blind man
New movie loading
Clash of the fathers
Mind you,dnt associate a real ordained priest in enugu diocese list with dat of a man dat his name couldnt be found in imo state lists of catholic priests,u dnt incure God's anger upon urself by urself.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

That's why i didn't say anything

Most of these things called miracles are staged

I will only take them serious when they perform that miracle on my next door neighbour who's suffering from total blindness or even beggars on the street that people know

God don't work that way, and ur opinion don't really matter and it won't in any way change how God choose to do His thing. If those blind people believe without doubt in the healing powers of Jesus, they can receive their sight. It takes faith and believe.
Well, even with all the miracles Jesus did, He had more doubters than followers. So keep ur opinion to urself
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Lolr(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2017
StainlessH:
with all the men of God Cobhams has meet non has shown him mercy to get him heal, only unknown people we see every time.

justthinking

Yinka Ayefele celebrated 20 years he has been on a wheel chair, none of them remembered him. They should start by healing popular handicap people then I will believe in their miracles

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Good job!! can someone show him the way to the North please! there are millions of blind and disabled Hausa and Almajiris. i can bet my shiny brown ass that he will run out of healings when he gets there cheesy Good luck to him in Advance!! Anu mpama!!
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2017
So mbaka has joined the league of nollywood actors huh?
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

God don't work that way, and ur opinion don't really matter and it won't in any way change how God choose to do His thing. If those blind people believe without doubt in the healing powers of Jesus, they can receive their sight. It takes faith and believe.
Well, even with all the miracles Jesus did, He had more doubters than followers. So keep ur opinion to urself
So he is not allowed an opinion, but you are, grin grin only your opinion matters right? your own brainwashing is far worst. Ciao! grin
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by modik(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Is Rev Mbaka Married?

His wedding finger speaks volume.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Saverin:

No be small hmmm grin

He did not declare support for BuharI. ...he only predicted correctly that BuharI would win the elections ...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Pilate2016(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2017
phranklyn92:
I simply don't know why I distrust this Mbaka dude undecided.
Because he is not your pastor.
But know that we don't give a Bleep.
AWESOME MIRACLES FROM AN AWESOME GOD.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Pilate2016(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2017
modik:
Is Rev Mbaka Married?

His wedding finger speaks volume.
That's a finger Rosary not a wedding ring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread / Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan / Winners Chapel Church In Kenya On Fire (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.