Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) (21907 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Lady About To Wed Drowned By Flood At Adoration Ministry Uke, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Patnekkyu: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Miraculous father.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Patnekkyu: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Miraculous father
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
gypsey:
thanks very much for the insults, grin how Godly of you? the subject of the matter is not him either, so why suggest his opinion doesn't matter, perhaps you should quit contradicting yourself.

you say other people's opinion doesn't matter only yours and then go on to contradict yourself by stupidly reversing by saying the subject isn't About you, can you be any dumber? grin
quote me when your brains starts working, have a nice day!! grin

U see what I said earlier, u find it difficult understanding things. Hw on Earth can I ever argue with someone like u. Read my statements well before quoting me unnecessarily, or are u doing it for fun? Mind u I don't pay people who quote me oh.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

U see what I said earlier, u find it difficult understanding things. Hw on Earth can I ever argue with someone like u. Read my statements well before quoting me unnecessarily, or are u doing it for fun? Mind u I don't pay people who quote me oh.
what ever! move on now! i have! atleast you didn't suggest i needed a brain resset this time! cheers grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by jozz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
StainlessH:
with all the men of God Cobhams has meet non has shown him mercy to get him heal, only unknown people we see every time.

justthinking

Abi na
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
That's my spiritual mentor...Dadoo wink
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
stephenduru:
God continues to use Rev. Fr. Mbaka to perform awesome miracles in the ongoing Adoration Crusade.

The first photo is a stroke patient who has not seen for years.The wife brought him to the Adoration Crusade on Friday night and left to come meet him the following day.Fortunately for him,after Friday night and praises,he was able to regain his sight.He came to the altar to give his testimony when Father ordered people that regained their sights,lames that are able to able walk and others that received miracles to come to the altar.Also a man who had accident in 2007 and has been using clutches since then was healed.Many people dropped their clutches and started walking.Also a reverend father's dad who was having cancer of the throat that has made blood come out from his nose was healed.His bleeding stopped and the tumour vanished.The testimonies were many that he told others who wanted to give their testimonies to continue in the evening of the Saturday when the crusade starts again.He prayed that their miracles should be permanent.

God is really using him.Thank God for a man like Rev. Mbaka.At the Adoration Crusade,he said that he never endorsed or said anything about Atiku.He frowned at people using his name to fabricate false stories and said the bible said 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'.

NB: When he performs miracle and you want to give a testimony,you must mention your name,your village and family,how you problem started and more

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/father-mbaka-heals-blind-man-at.html?m=1

grin grin grin.

Story for the gullibles.

Miracles on top stage...But millions of blind, Dumb, cripple n deaf people are dying in the hospital everyday.

Ask ur self ''Why haven't someone u know got healed by these fake pastors grin
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by GindoX(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
WE KNOW THE TRUE MEN OF GOD
YES WE KNOW Ó AND THEY KNOW THEMSELVES TOO
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
afamaustin:
When priest start to do politic l don't believe them agaim

Fact...
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kingwizzy16:

Even if your faith as little as muster seed

Those blind people around need to have the faith first before they will receive their miracle

Stage.
Stage managed.

Stop covering for any man of God, Especially the ones whose miracles happen only on stage.

100% miracles claimed by men of God in Nigeria only happened on a stage.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by DedeNkem: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
Con man n action!
Nigerians are religious m*orons to believe this thief.
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Saverin: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
godox2:

Declaring support for Buhari is not the problem here, The problem is you that your mind is fixated on hate. If you hate some one then anybody that likes him becomes your enemy including your parents. Do you think that Buhari is ordinary? He is a gift from God, There were many attempts to take his life but God spared it for a purpose. Buhari is building and fixing a lot of things that past Governments fail to do.
Of course there is hungry in the land, but that is a price all of us MUST pay for our negligence and failure to put in the right people at the helm of affair. Lean not on your own understanding alone, seek knowledge from others, and that will save you a lot. Remember all good projects from past Govts that are beneficial to people, Buhari is building on it like the Agric and Railway. The TSA that immediate past Govt. fail to implement he did. despite low oil price, our foreign reserve is soaring, our importation of food drop drastically. As for the price of petrol 145/liter,. Late 2015 to early 2016 all the refineries were functioning until when the ND Militants start blowing pipes that feeds those refineries to stop refining "their oil" for Nigerians. As you know the country can not move without energy, the marketers were then called and their condition is that, they must be allowed to sell it 145/liter. that's how we arrived at that price. I believe we are getting there.

PLEASE GO THROUGH YAKUBU DOGARA'S MESSAGE TO BUHARI AT 75.

nonsense
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 2:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Originalsly:

these MOG... referring to the one performing the "miracle' and others of his kind. If I said MOG...that would mean all MOG. Now are you implying that this guy is one of those or the one that Jesus said would perform greater miracles than He did? The Bible also warned about wolves in sheep's clothing..... and you should always strive to discern. Ask yourself....was the man really blind?...ask yourself... the people Jesus healed.... were they people widely known to be suffering from their afflictions?...then ask yourself again....which one of these MOG has ever...ever healed any person well known to be suffering from an affliction....then ask yourself ...why not? The answer will help you to discern ...to see the wolves parading as sheep....leader of the flock.
I am not just implying that Rev. FR. Mbaka is one of the few that Jesus promised greater miracles but I am emphatically stating it with absolutely no iota of doubt that he is indeed a chosen instrument of Christ, so I don't need to ask myself any of those questions because seeing is believing. The healing of the blind man was not done in secret as you saw in the pictures, I do not know any afflicted person who's so notable that everybody must know him as you asked why he could not heal well known person. so I won't concure with your claimed wolf until you come up with (God forbid) proof that FR. Mbaka did anything to classify him as a wolf said in the bible. Therefore don't condemn him from afar, go close to him and you will see the fruits which the bible told us as the reasons to know him. Thanks
Re: Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
This is pure bullshit!!! Stage-managed actors who were probably paid 5,000 naira to tell stories!!! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.