Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

“I Have Stopped Receiving Tithes In My Church Because Of Daddy Freeze” – Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Have Stopped Receiving Tithes In My Church Because Of Daddy Freeze” – Pastor (411 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Stopped Receiving Tithes In My Church Because Of Daddy Freeze” – Pastor by unhappyoga: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Accepting tithes: His Holiness, Prophet Ufuoma Bernard, the founder of The Godist Church has reportedly decided to scrap paying of tax in his church as a result of listening to Freeze’s teachings. According to the prophet’s Facebook post, he is convinced Daddy freeze is right because he has looked through the bible and critically examined arguments for and against tithes and he believes paying of tithes is not biblical

Read More http://www.ngnewsline.com/stopped-receiving-tithes-church-daddy-freeze-pastor-reveals/

1 Like

Re: “I Have Stopped Receiving Tithes In My Church Because Of Daddy Freeze” – Pastor by Godyke(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
It is obvious that God did not call this one. He called himself and he is still confused if it was him that called himself because he knew it wasn't God that called him.

(1) (Reply)

Dominion / ‘A Woman Who Shaves Her Eyebrow Will Not Submit To Her Husband’ – Reno Omokri / What Is/are The Reason(s) You Left Your Former Church Or Mosque?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.