Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Empower Me To Quit Joblessness - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Empower Me To Quit Joblessness (1192 Views)

JOBLESSNESS - Giving Up On Tech - Whats Your Take This 2024 / My Last Week Of Joblessness And I Hope It Will Be Yours Soon Too. / A Man Rejects 500K Job After 4 Yrs Of Joblessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
I have a plan of starting up a low level business in my area which I have noticed has a high turn out by youths and is profitable,it isn't bet or its likes.
I hope someone can assist me financially with a repayment plan spanning four months
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2017
I have a collateral if u can loan me 200 to 300k
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2017
Try search for the office of National Directorate of employment (N.D.E) in your state. I think they give loan and you can make enquiries there
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2017
I have done that but the requirements are things I can't afford. also I have approached some agencies and they were asking me for government salary account and several others who asked for money payment upfront.I need a loan with interest paid installmentally
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by azelab: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please, could you kindly assist me with the type of business you wish to venture into. i aim to set up a business so i want to know if that type of your business would also be appropriate for my area too.
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
PlayStation game shop. it racks in 2 to 5k daily in my area where there are only 2 shops for now

1 Like

Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jugi84:
PlayStation game shop. it racks in 2 to 5k daily in my area where there are only 2 shops for now

Have you considered expenses?
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Ezypretty: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please what is game station game shop
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by azelab: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Jugi84:
thanks
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2017
I have done all necessary research on it before I concluded on this.it is more lucrative than football centre because no monthly pay of subscription
the only daily expense is fuel and maybe weekly maintenance of generator
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2017
Ezypretty:
Please what is game station game shop
it is a shop that allows people to play their favourite games eg football, racing,mortal kombat,etc and part with a fee of maybe N50 or more for 5 or 10mins
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Femillionz(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?

Read this post and get promoted in a short while

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by azelab: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jugi84:
I have done all necessary research on it before I concluded on this.it is more lucrative than football centre because no monthly pay of subscription
the only daily expense is fuel and maybe weekly maintenance of generator
please together with the shop rentage, will 200k be appropriate? or can i start it with 200k?
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
azelab:
please together with the shop rentage, will 200k be appropriate? or can i start it with 200k?
depends on your area shop rentage,u can go to Alaba international market to get ps2 and ps3 consoles and cheap flat screen tvs but make sure u get a good location and be sure that area has a good sizeable amount of children and youths who go out for fun.200k is okay
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by azelab: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
Jugi84:

depends on your area shop rentage,u can go to Alaba international market to get ps2 and ps3 consoles and cheap flat screen tvs but make sure u get a good location and be sure that area has a good sizeable amount of children and youths who go out for fun.200k is okay
thanks
Re: Empower Me To Quit Joblessness by Jugi84: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
so no one can be of assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers At Citadel Group Of Schools / Tony Elumelu Grant For Nigerians still ongoing Apply Today / Jos Residence Only - Volunteers Needed For A Teaching Job In A Computer Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.